Are you left wing or tight wing? Im republican but I lean left on certain issues

Are you left wing or tight wing? Im republican but I lean left on certain issues.

also
>be 19yr khv
>half seriously post "buying gf" on uni message boards
>someone actually responds
>1 year older, steel eyes, and way smarter than me
>I buy her two meals a day and she sometimes comes over to study
>occasionally falls asleep in my bed while I sleep on the floor or hunched over my desk
>never talks about her sex life, periods, boring womean shit etc.
>today she gets really close to my face and asks why I act like such a loser all the time
Should I just drop her? I know I'm a cuck but I feel like this is worse than not having a gf.

She's flirting with you. For fuck's sake just fucking end your goddamn pathetic life.

Get off this fucking board. I feel dirty reading that

>full blown ancap

fuck anyone else that isnt ancap

wow nice blog fag feel free to stop posting at any time

Link the cunting URL Wyatt you lazy pinhead

It was on yikyak

Yeah I know but I have to ask, Sup Forums is all I have

I doubt it, she's way too qt. You know that image of the Aryan girl reading mein kampf? That's her except darker blond.

I really want to cuck you op, what uni?

>hurr left right false dichotomy

BU

ABSOLUTELY NO JOKE

omw

but seriously OP just drop her

I can't, somehow she makes me feel like a human being

>while i sleep on the floor

i am laffin

stop being a cuck user fuck her like the whore that she is and show her how alpha you are

How do I do that?

Just get in bed with her man. Don't waste your time on someone who isn't interested in you.

Either she's chill with you there and it goes well or she freaks out and you kick her to the curb and learn to respect yourself.

But regardless, learn to respect yourself.

Nobody respects someone who doesn't respect themself.

Grow a pair and claim your prize.

I actually can't argue with that.

channel your inner alpha and get up in there i believe in you user

this guy knows what's up

Well what am I even supposed to say? I can't just be like "listen bitch, I'm gonna fuck you or you can fuck off"

That would work. If you still want to be a bit of a loser you could say something indirect like "look this was a bad idea I don't can't justify spending money on a fake girlfriend that I can't even sleep with". Much more beta but still gets the point across. Might be easier than just going full alpha.

Why don't you just pull your cock out and say 'lunchtime'?
Or if you're not packing much heat you could always say brunch.

>says no
>feel like shit again
I dunno man

this. just go with your gut with this user but be bold and don't think about the possibirites

user you can't go through life not taking risks especially with girls. you will regret being a faggot more then being a fucking man

next time shes laying on your bed just look at her and say "do u wanna have sex"

I am agains tplanned economy but high tax welfare for white families,healthcare and education are the only way to preserve culture.
Otherwise Sweden happens.

kek

Do you want to live the rest of your life paying some random woman to sleep in your bed while you sleep on the couch, or do you want to (eventually) get a girlfriend?

It's painful to think about these things. I'm not even super gross, just lanky and awkward.

She's coming over tonight so maybe I'll give your advice a try.

I did this a while ago and got this. Edited, because i cba doing it again

dude she is probably wondering why you haven't made a move yet, if you're bold you will be rewarded.

Just tell her to move over and lift up the sheets and hop in.

Your bed, you're sleeping on it

Either she'll hop out meaning she aint interested, or she'll sTay in.
If she stays in, move closer.

If she moves away, she's interested, but nervous.

If she doesn't move away, put your arms around her.

If she resists, again, nervous.

No resistance, hold her tighter and kiss her.

If she recoils, too soon but you've made your point.

If no recoil but instead reciprocates, put your hand on her chest.

No recoil, keep going

you're probably a qt user don't worry i'm sure she's been waiting for you to make a move for a while. also post update when it happens

Man, just imaging myself doing this shit makes me want to kill myself. I'll try but I'm almost 100% sure this will end up badly.

Actually rough would be the nicest description of my face, I don't have acne but something is definitely fucked.

you need to do something to become confident. i have many relationships with women and i'm always the one in charge. even if they're smarter or more successful in various ways than i am. it's the way it should be.

Please teach me, I always thought confidence only worked if you're hot.

Grow some testicles and grab her by the pussy, what the fuck is wrong with you?

no you have to make yourself confident user. but being hot obviously helps

confidence works if you're more confident than your opponent. i think besides being good looking the thing that makes women attracted to me is that i devote a lot of myself to learning math. if you're not having successful relationships with women then you have even more time to spend getting good at something that could lead you into one.

never ever help a woman with anything unless you stand to benefit from the transaction.

Your problem is you have been taught to worship women and let them lead, start by getting that rubbish out of your head.
If a woman is brave enough to look you in the eye and call you a loser she knows you're a cuck and will never respect you.

I don't worship women at all, I just want to feel normal once in a while.

Maybe browsing /r9k/ two years ago made a relapse or something.

If you're unsure, it's all about caution and intent.

Make half a move, Guage their reaction, and if they're not rejecting the motion, continue the motion.

And regarding confidence.

Master a craft, any craft.

Shit, being good at guild wars 2 helped me land my current girlfriend just because i was confident about myself when talking about it.

Sure, being a 7/10 helped but if you master a craft, anybcraft, you'll find confidence in it.

From there, it'll grow.

Once it grows, move into another craft and get confident there.

Soon enough, you'll be confident anywhere

>Should I just drop her?

What do you think you faggot?

good book m8e

BRAAAAAAAAAP
*sniff sniff*
oh yes.... yes my dear... quite pungent.. quite pungent indeed.
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPFFFTT
*sniff*
thats it girl, very nice.... hmmmm.. the delicious fumes of it.. my penis is quite turgid..

>A fucking toothpaste

k-keep me posted senpai

who's this jizzm prism?

some native amazon tribe girl, google search should provide you the name

Just fucking go for a kiss man. No words, just actions, when she gets really close to your face.

State of this fucking board.

wtf I love Brazillians now

Sounds like an anime plot t b h, user.

>mfw when I realise that the one hue constantly spamming these girls wasn't making shit up

where's your face?

OP sounds like a crossposter from /r9k/ desu

Left but moderate on reasonable things. For example, I believe in the second amendment. I believe people have the right to defend themselves and family. I like target shooting. It's good recreation. I do believe in thorough background checks. I also don't believe in safe places anywhere outside of K-12. Colleges are not there to be an echo chamber for one group. Nobody had the right to not be offended, but that doesn't mean that we should automatically be assholes to one another. Rather, be respectful of others as you would like the same in return.

REPENT and join our GLORIOUS AltRight cause!

Pretty much. Of course, that means fuck virtually all leafs.

why tho

I don't believe in far right ideology or blowing up the entire government. I'm socially liberal mostly, but I'm not an SJW. I think BLM and modern feminism are cringe worthy. I guess I'm more traditional.

yup
plus if I remember correctly she was of the first generation of people from her tribe to actually learn portuguese, so she should have breddy pure blood there

Why ancap, or why fuck all leafs?

Because ancap is ideal, and because there's like 5 of us in leafland, with the rest being communist scum.

but seriously, who will pay for the roads?

People who use them?

I thought it was anarchy

It is. If people don't pay for the use of someone's property, that's theft. They get shot, physically removed from the property, fined, or imprisoned in a labor camp in order to pay for damages.

So if one had missiles but you didn't he could cuck you into using your property free of charge, right?

Like the government does right now?

>gets really close to my face and asks why I act like such a loser all the time
Should have kissed her desu

I always though of the gov's threat/use of violence as more of a Hobbes kind of authority

It is fundamentally no different from a dude with a missile. It's just people threatening other people with violence if they don't do as they say.

>mfw thingken of ur life

Better to have one authority that you can control through elections than the possibility of everyone threatening everyone
How would you prevent that in Ancap wet pipe dream world anyways?