ITT: Sup Forums in the year 2000

Who here /Trump/?

lol, i'm here in the world trade center and i know bush is the best candidate
i know his father did the persian gulf war but seriously how could trump win?

Just you watch, faggot.

Did Y2Kfag kill himself after seeing that the world didn't end?

The Reform Party has no chance, they should've ran Jesse Ventura. I really like Bush's non-interventionist foreign policy, so I'm going for him. Seems like a smart guy too.

No way Bush is getting elected

Who here #buchananbazooka

I love this Japanese Board you have going on, can I have the source code to make my own?

Y2K will only happen once 2000 has been completed! that's when the computers will all fail

I love getting through the airport quickly and efficiently!

Some of you guys are alright, don't come to the world trade center today

That's a moot point, just steal it!

Kek oldfag detected

Nice

hey does anyone know when a rerun of the x files will come on?

i didn't record it. anyone else sort of pissed that there is basically no good shows on cable outside of The Sopranos? outside of the big 4 no one has made anything good.

9/11 was in 2001 idiot

Rural and suburban retards voted Bush. City people all voted Al Gore.

Meant for

I hate MTV now, its all just a bunch of stupid white people doing stupid white people shit.

all music sucks now. But i think we can all agree on this board that only idiots aren't athiests. Like that dennis leary guy he's an athesitst he's cool.

>Kraut can't figure out the American date system
Lmao
day/month/year+1

I hate videgames, all of them are stupid platformers. I wish people made more games like DOOM.

and fuck those rich dicks on their cellphones all the time

lol this looks like the name of some machine "THE TRUMP 2000"

But there is no way hes ever going to win, hes not even a politician how can he ever get the connections.

what is an atheist?

unga bunga rockjews

Anyone hate that new kike they put on the daily show?

He is the cancer that is killing comedy central. They should have let Trey Parker and MAtt Stone take over the daily show.

I heard a rumor they will give Kevin Smith control of all DC movies now, i hope they do, there is no way he can make a movie stupider than Batman & Robin, seriously fuck that movie, who wants quips in their superhero movies anyway

Can't Fade the Nader

I heard about it from this guy Doug Stanhope, basically its not believing in god, this guy that died a few years ago Bill Hicks was all about being anti-god.

like Star Trek is a world without religion, anyone hate that new Star Trek series? like who would think a prequel to TOS would get ratings.

lol, he's even said he'll marry his russian girlfriend if he wins. I like the guy but come on, maybe Perot will come back.

Think they will win

Never knew the ANP was in Eastpointe

I wish punk bands were more mainstream, all it is now is rap bullshit. Can you imagine how awesome the world would be if bands like Green Day and U2 were popular

post your computers, this one has a 25 GB hard drive and 128 MB of ram!

>Bush won the election!
Um... no, sweetie. Al Gore WON the popular vote by over FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND more votes. If you're perfectly fine with a candidate being president even though he lost by over 500,000 votes, then honestly you're a racist, sexist, rapist, child molesting, misogynist inbred piece of shit.

daily reminder Gore won the popular vote
can't wait for bush to destroy the country
who /kerry2004/ here?

Can someone tell me what this image is? Im only on a 26kbps connection

Also has anyone here heard about The Anarchists Cookbook?

All I hear on the radio is identity politics. Its "blah blah blah punks". "blah blah blah goths".

I just dont see how identity politics can get much worse than this

f1r57 ru13 0f f16h7 c1u8 f4gg07

What are those last words you used? Besides the obvious "racist," wtf is mysoggynees?

The 90's were great! Just imagine how awesome the 2000s will be!

/k/ still btfo fort 4 more years, kek glad i got my ar before the ban

the simpsons were pretty good too hope they stay this way

I can't wait for the morality police known as conservatives start dying off, there can't be anything worse than those church ladies

I really wish someone brought back family guy, imagine what sort of hilarious episodes that Seth Macfarlence guy could come up with now

>mfw I'm 9 years old

Some fucking nigger stole my n64!

I predict great things for this up and coming band called Nickelback.

anyone else think Office Space is so relatble?

I honestly can't think of anything worse than working a full time job with benefits that i hate and is so boring. I mean i can only afford two vacations a year and a shitty apartment and car with my salary