It's time for lulz, friends

It's time for lulz, friends.

I work for a three-letter news network.

Yeah, that one.

I've also been given the task of formulating questions to ask refugees during an interview segment that's happening next week.

The crew is going to hit up a local cuckfest with a bunch of these Syrian cockroaches as the centerpiece, and all the questions that I give them are going to get pitched as long as they aren't too subversive.

Give me your best pointed questions that are guaranteed to make these leeches squirm.

Kek has blessed me with this task.

Guide my hand, brothers.

Why do you think so many people are apprehensive towards the idea of having Syrian refugees pour into their country?

then

Could it perhaps have to do with the actions of your more aggressive religious peers? Isn't that reason enough for people to be worried?

who are the moderate rebels in syria type thing (there are none)

How would an American refugee be treated in Syria?

Was it part of your plan?

Gold.

Keep 'em coming.

Now in Sweden it was recorded that last year, 163,000 refugees came into the country but less than 500 of them found jobs after being there for a year. Do you think there's concern among people here that most of the refugees simply seek to sponge off of the country without putting in work?

This is also a human interest story, so questions along the lines of "why the fuck are you here" will go over better than "why can't you savages stop fighting each other in your shit-tier country?"

The jobs question will definitely be asked.

Good stuff.

Around what time should I watch next week?

What are the best facets of Islam that Americans should try to absorb into their culture?

It'll get cut up next week, but I don't know when it'll air yet

The newsroom will make that call, and when it comes down, I'll post details.

>teach me your ways senpai
fuck no media scum

You should use a trip so we know it's you.

Also, question:

Do you believe you would be better off in the Trump proposed safe zone in Syria if you were guaranteed to be safe there?

What is an "age of consent"?

Just ask the refugees what they think of the women here, the redpills will flow naturally.

Untwist your panties, bro.

You should be grateful that you have someone like me on the inside.

I spend every day in the bullpen, but I have no fear.

Kek protects me.

Can you recite the Pledge of Allegiance for me today?

>This
Also ask about attitudes towards blacks and gays, show liberals what they are really like

I'd love to run this, but it's too much.

Ask them where they stand with Israel

Some of the hosts are Christian megacucks, so this would be extra lulzy.

Ask them where the women and children are

Just ask them what they think of LGBTQ+ rights.

This shits so simple, and it could be framed as an honest question if you're smart about it.

Do you think the US is a degenerate society? Would it be improved by implementing Sharia law?

This one will be directed to the hosts.

Very, very good.

Keep up the fight, Britbro.

Will you do your best to pass Sharia law in the countries you will be living in?

Do you believe that Prophet's word is more important than the local laws?

What is your opinion toward religions like christianity sharing the space with islam?

What kind of help and welfare you expect to be provided from the governments taking you in?

Do you find european values, the way women dress and behave problematic?

What do you believe are responsibilities of women and men toward each other?

Do you plan to go back after conflict's end?

Do you know how Prophet looked like? (that one is risky)

Do you believe it's more important for you to naturalize to the country or the country by accepting you should also try to follow your customs?

What is your opinion on [some islam minority slaughtered by other islam group]?

Kek has blessed me with a question from Satan himself, and it's fabulous.

Today is a good day.

Thank you, Morning Star.

You're right, user. I give you my apologies considering in this day and age, we need useful friends

I had a conversation with Wolf once, is he always a dick IRL?

this. all of this.

you can also bait them into admiting to be against free speech by asking them what do they think about people making fun of the prophet like in caricatures and shit They get very defensive about their pedophile warlord wannabe jesus.