Is there any hope to find a woman who has western values, is loyal, wants to be a proud mother, wants to be married...

Is there any hope to find a woman who has western values, is loyal, wants to be a proud mother, wants to be married, wants to be a housewife? What are the odds? Is it worth having the dream of being a great father and having a family with a white picket fence and all that or is that all over and we should just live shallow selfish lives?

Yes, but not in America or western Europe.
Good luck, leafbro.

Yes. Such women do exist, but of course no one is perfect.

>we should just live shallow selfish lives

That's certainly an option. To me that is not very fulfilling in the long term.

She'd have to come from a good family but yeah, modest and good women still exist. They're just hideously outnumbered.

In Canadistan - no.

For that, you have to find a first generation Chinese / Japanese / Korean immigrant. Not someone born here, but whose parents brought them over between ages 10 and 25.

Japanese is ideal because often a chinese or korean girl will accidentally become a doctor

>chinks
>human
They're rude as fuck and never assimilate. They need to be deported.

Don't know the odds, but since our society pushes women to "be free" I wouldn't count on finding one.
There's plenty of close to decent women out there though, they can't help they're vulnerable to manipulation; it's in their nature so give them a chance and mold them (for which they need to be young btw).

Buddy of mine married a woman like this. Gorgeous, ivy-league educated blonde girl who is both super sweet/feminine and more redpilled than half of Sup Forums about race/gender roles.

That said, my buddy (her husband) is 6'6" and makes a 7-figure salary.

So yeah, these girls are out there, but they are rare as fuck and will get snatched up by alpha dudes by age 25.

0%

>woman who has western values

Western values are not a thing. If by western values you mean conservative and not a liberal feminist slut, then you are probably thinking of eastern values.

Many are in church. Conservative churches.

yes, in anime and video games

Quite easy, but you need to have a good income...

Never look into big cities for wifes, big cities breed sluts

All western women nowadays are either feminist or lesbian. It's gon be hard for you

Eastern like what?

Yes.
Out in the country.
Away from cities, clubs, universities.

feminism is the most anti western thing on earth.

Just find a decent one and make her better. If you are a proper man she will fit into her gender role nicely

>So yeah, these girls are out there, but they are rare as fuck and will get snatched up by alpha dudes by age 25.
Far before.

25 year olds are too old to start a family with

Religious people in the countryside of most Western countries. Good luck.

Well I guess he means "old" Western values. Which from what I know aren't that different from eastern European values.

In what world? Advanced maternal age doesn't hit until 38; a 25 year old can easily have ten kids before then.

Currently it's one of the most distinguishing features about the "West"
There's an argument to be made for this, the extent to which most women even have enough of an intellectual grasp of history/humanities to understand "Western Culture/Values" is rather shallow, traditional/conservative values may be better wording. Ironically enough non-Western (Eastern European, Asian, African, pretty much anywhere else in the world) women at this point are generally more predisposed to having them due to less Jewish and media brainwashing.

>7 figure salary
literally how

I think he means total income. Nobody has a 7 figure salary, but 7 figure income is very achievable.

I work for a mobile game company that has very generous profit sharing, and people who have been here since the first project are very close to pulling 7 figures.

Law-firm partner. Not sure the details of how he is paid, but they live... very well.