Assad: "Every country has the right to put any regulations to enter their country"

english.almanar.com.lb/186899
thehill.com/policy/international/318899-assad-there-are-definitely-terrorists-among-syrian-refugees

>“The first one (aspect) is American, this is an American issue and it is related to the sovereignty of the American nation. Every country has the right to put any regulations to enter their country. We can disagree or agree,” President Assad said, according to SANA news agency.

>Syrian President Bashar al-Assad claims in a new interview that there are "definitely" terrorists among the Syrian refugees displaced by his country's civil war.

>“You can find it on the net. The same picture that you saw them, in some cases ... those terrorists in Syria, holding the machine gun or killing people, they are peaceful refugees in Europe or in the West," Assad said during an interview with Yahoo News published on Thursday.

>The Syrian president also underscored that “you don’t need a significant number to commit atrocities.”

>"So it’s not about the number, it’s about the quality, it’s about the intentions,” he argued.

>"I am not American to justify it, only as American people would say this is against the interests of the United States or [in their] interest," he said. "I can only speak as president, for me the priority is to bring those citizens to their country, not to help them immigrate."

youtube.com/watch?v=HQ0xeLLX11s

When did you realize that "le evil dictators" from random countries in the Middle-East make more sense and care more about the interests of Europeans and Americans than actual Western politicians, despite the fact that their country was destroyed because of Western powers?

How did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/02/un-reveals-israels-support-for-isis/
archive.is/wjo0O
radicalpress.com/?p=8550
darkmoon.me/2014/isis-frankenstein-monster-created-us-israel/
liveleak.com/view?i=8c4_1449936655
ww3zionism.blogspot.com/2014/09/why-arent-isis-and-al-queda-attacking.html
jpost.com/Middle-East/Analysis-ISIS-is-no-threat-to-Israel-374538
haaretz.com/sharon-says-u-s-should-also-disarm-iran-libya-and-syria-1.18707
newobserveronline.com/uk-intel-israel-true-threat/
aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/federal-judge-blocks-donald-trump-immigration-ban-170204032306765.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he looks like he aged 10 years just looking at his forehead alone

>comfy Assad

good luck assad

Good reminder that reason is basically a simple thing.

good luck assad

Assad isn't a great person, he is a despot who openly tortures and kills opposition, protesters and other people. That being said, he is a friend to Israel, Russia and other allies. Our options in Syria includes:

>Support no one

Certainly an option.

>Let ISIS win

Bad option, but technically it is there. If they establish an islamic state it is only a matter of time before they attack

>Support some rag tag group of rebels

because that worked out before!

>Support assad

He isn't literally isis and he will bring an uneasy peace....

Good luck Assad

Assad is based. I've always been impressed by the fact that he constantly uses simple logic and reason everytime he speaks, while his opponents here and in the Middle East are literally shaking in response.

I'm guessing this is important to you

It always feels like the interviewer is always trying to lead him to places they want him to go and he just simply doesn't.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

>That being said, he is a friend to Israel

Can't tell if retarded or trolling.

>UN Reveals Israel’s Support for ISIS
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/02/un-reveals-israels-support-for-isis/

>Israel buys most oil smuggled from ISIS territory
archive.is/wjo0O

>How Israel and ISIS are joined at the hip By F. William Engdahl
radicalpress.com/?p=8550

>ISIS: a Frankenstein monster created by the US and Israel
darkmoon.me/2014/isis-frankenstein-monster-created-us-israel/

>Israeli commando filmed rescuing Al Qaeda terrorists in Syria
liveleak.com/view?i=8c4_1449936655

>Why Aren't ISIS and Al-Queda Attacking Israel?
ww3zionism.blogspot.com/2014/09/why-arent-isis-and-al-queda-attacking.html

>Analysis: ISIS poses no immediate threat to Israel
jpost.com/Middle-East/Analysis-ISIS-is-no-threat-to-Israel-374538

haaretz.com/sharon-says-u-s-should-also-disarm-iran-libya-and-syria-1.18707
>Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said yesterday that Iran, Libya and Syria should be stripped of weapons of mass destruction after Iraq. "These are irresponsible states, which must be disarmed of weapons mass destruction, and a successful American move in Iraq as a model will make that easier to achieve," Sharon said to a visiting delegation of American congressmen.

Israel is cheering on ISIS while trying to topple Assad and destabilizing Syria as they've done with Iraq and Libya.

>he is a friend to Israel
You are a fucking moron.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

why didnt usa build the pipeline via their vassal state iraq

Good Luck Assad

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Assad is based as fck that's why Zionist media hates him.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

wow.... I have heard of so many of these publications.

Based Assad

Its not a healthy friendship, but assad hasn't attacked Israel.

wft I love Assad now

The point he makes about
>It's not numbers but intention
Referring to Saudi 911 hijackers should be repeated again and again

That's because they're on the defensive. Israel and US forces would wipe the floor with them.

Israel is the main force that has been trying to destabilize Syria especially in the past years, they're the ones being on the offensive against Syria.

newobserveronline.com/uk-intel-israel-true-threat/
>Britain’s Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) intelligence unit officially described Israel as the “true threat” to peace in the Middle East, a leaked top-secret report has revealed.
>“The Israelis constitute a true threat to regional security, notably because of the country’s position on the Iran issue,” the GCHQ report said.

The only reason you don't know this is because Jews own the media.

>that image
maybe syrian refugees aren't that bad...

But Assad said they were, in part, terrorists user.

The thing is: If we stay the fuck out of their business: Russia and Syria would bowl over Isis no problem. They almost have the problem solved as it is.

The only reason ISIS ever became a problem is because we were indirectly funding them by supporting 'rebel' groups who went turncoat and joined ISIS. The problem in Syria is directly our own fault for fucking around in foreign nations again by propping up rebellions because we thought it worked out so well after Libya and Egypt became shitholes.

We don't just have Obama to thank for that, we have Clinton to thank for that; too.

It's important to Clinton, who had MASSIVE Qatari interests and donors.

Not important to me, fuck them. Fuck rich princes living in literal sky-towers funding terrorist organizations to fuck up Europe.

then we must blow our loads in them before they blow up

Just FYI all three of those women probably have their vaginas sewn shut.

Good Luck Assad. I bequeath my luck and prosperity to your cause

hot

Israel has bombed the Syrian army exclusively. They're jokingly called the ISIS air force.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

glorious. Good luck and GODSPEED Assad!

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Good Luck Assad

Bashar the Based strikes again.

Superior to 99% of Western leaders.

Yeah he's just saying what is common fucking sense.

>"I can only speak as president, for me the priority is to bring those citizens to their country, not to help them emigrate."

fyp

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

I watched this interview just few minutes ago, the journalist was naturally shilling for the moderates but Assad handled the questions flawlessly.
I hope a new era of peace can being for Syria in the near future.

Good luck Assad.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

>“You can find it on the net. The same picture that you saw them, in some cases ... those terrorists in Syria, holding the machine gun or killing people, they are peaceful refugees in Europe or in the West," Assad said during an interview with Yahoo News published on Thursday.

HOLY FUCK
BASHAR AL ASSAD
B R O W S E S
/ P O L /

If not him personally, he subordinates do for sure.

Good luck Assad

It's obviously not common sense since even an executive order from the fucking POTUS (with the Senate and House being controlled by Republicans) that was only designed to stop immigration from 7 countries with a high amount of terrorism for a few months was rejected and overturned.

And the entire (((media))) and establishment have been calling Trump a fascist for it.

Assad says that if America wanted, they could stop ALL immigration from ALL countries in the world but the West is so far gone from common sense that even a temporary ban on migration Middle-Eastern countries was rejected and protested, and considered "unconstitutional" and other such nonsense.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/federal-judge-blocks-donald-trump-immigration-ban-170204032306765.html

GODSPEED ASSAD ! remove wahabbi terrorists

Literally majority politicians who said ''Assad must go'' are dead or out of politics.
Dare reminder to the others that this Man is not going down that easy

Assad has killed many people

However he is also a freely elected leader and should never have been attacked by the west.

Basically Saddam all over again

Good Luck Assad

Practically an iran vassel at this point

Good Luck Assad

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

>friend to Israel

no. friend to Russia, yes. enemy in the eyes of Israel for this exact reason

>Let ISIS win
there is no option where the United States "lets" ISIS win. that implies that ISIS will win if the United States does not fight them. if the United States truly wants ISIS to fall, all they have to do is nothing. STOP supporting the enemies of the Assad regime and stop sending weapons and supplies to terrorists. Russia and Assad (well, mostly Russia) will take them out as soon as America stops interfering on behalf of ISIS

you have no grasp on the details of the situation in Syria and you should feel embarrassed for having typed up your post imagining that you understood the situation.

Assad should have our support.

Anyone that disagree is a kike or a cuck

good luck assad

There are no Syrian refugees, only either traitors to the Syrian people or afghans, marrocons, turks, iranians, pakis, indians, and countless more of worthless people who have been shat out by their own people because of their bullshit existence.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

good luck assad

B A S E D
A S S A D
O F
S Y R I A

Good luck Assad.

A large number of corporations will be bummed out of basically trillions of dollars.
>Oh you have another solution? Fuck you, civil war.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD OF SYRIA

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Good luck assad and god speed

he needs to support trump. trump will roll back isis and let russia and assad control syria

assad will never get rid of russia

Assad is /ourguy/

>basically saddam all over again

At least Saddam was basically bonkers (Qu'ran written in his own blood, attacking neighbours, antagonizing Iran, treating the Sunni minority like kings). Assad seems way too level headed for the treatment he's getting

Good luck, Assad

Good luck Assad

>kills opposition
if you do this, they win

digits checked

>11
>22
>55
>66

OH FUCK

Ohfack

good luck assad

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Same could be said for Obama, stress does that to you

>stress

It's funny because he had a piss easy presidency and still failed to deliver on anything but the ACA kek.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

He did manage to oversee Gaddafi being overthrown, along with Hillary.

That would be "delivering" by (((American))) and AIPAC standards.

Good luck Assad!

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

WTF I like Asad now.

>he is a despot who openly tortures and kills opposition

Wouldn't you if it was the only option preventing your country being turned over to a coalition of wea Westernists and insane terrorists?

Fucking answer me you little faggot, tired of hearing this gay shit.

Ina civil war there is no room for 'opposition': you get in fucking line or your put in line. Even Lincoln did this to some extent.

Good luck assad

Good luck Assad