The Great Awakening and judgment day is happening. The messiah maybe among us according to the internet...

The Great Awakening and judgment day is happening. The messiah maybe among us according to the internet. Why haven't you converted to Christianity yet anons? Don't you want eternal anime gfs?

Or do you want eternal existence with the scum of the earth known as liberals? Your choice anons.

Kek is a mere old god, he was only the weapon god has been using through you lot. With it he has created Brexit and Donald Trump.

Jews fear me and will slide me because I am blessed. Kek is with me, watch the doubles and triples with me AMA.

Go home, you're drunk

Sober as I can be friend. Get rid of your sins and kike brainwash, the final redpill is here and its on the internet. time to start praying.

the thread is dropping. (((coincidences))) eh?

coincidences are the new miracles, wake up fellow goyims.

Who's the messiah? Where is he? Tell me more friend!!!!

Thanks almighty kek. only the truth in this thread will be blessed with kek doubles.

he's anonymous. he wouldn't want to get crucified again wouldn't he?

Where on the internet does it say that the messiah is here?

September 23 2017 is the day the anonymous messiah will be revealed

How do know all of this?

>Worshipping God & Christ
>Also worshipping or at least acknowledging Kek as an actual OLD GOD
>Not realizing Kek is a fallen angel tired of serving under Baphomet, Moloch & the Satan-Phoenix-Dragon, all fallen angels as well.

Blasphemy, go and repent and make confession right now user.

Through god's gift. you are using it right now to talk to me, even though im on the other side of the world.

poor brainwashed user, go rid of yourself of all modern sins. then you'll see.

The internet is gods gift?

God bless Jesus

All who challenges me and changes his faith in jesus will be met by me in heaven.

virtual reality is just a taste of heaven that god has given.

When you take the (((sins))) so much you won't see it, sadly. But that is how the world is.

TempleOS is real. Research it and you will understand if you are sin free.

I know this poster. He is a heretic. He is a false prophet. He is an abomination. Like his anime he worships is an abomination before the Lord.

He will burn beside the Communists on the day of the rope.

Jews and satan's people have created their own hell called the nuthouse or the mental asylum. they are so scared of the new messiah that they have created it as their safety net. all the ideas about people hearing voices from our god are nutters is a jew lie. stop falling for it.

i am god's image and im doing all his commandments like he asked for. sadly, you are preaching hate. hate needs to be kept out of your soul.

God will bless you too user.

Let the thread slide. All those who have witnessed this thread are blessed too. even those who preach disbelief and hatred... the time of the prophet reveal is not here yet. I urge everyone to pray.

tfw actually trying to do this right now, for the last 3 years, failing quite hard as I am still a turbosinner.

How to motivate myself to give up the physical and mental sinning user? My dopamine is low from the sinning = sinning becomes easier = fucking circle of doom.

Faith is required bros. This thread is your first sign and now it's time for a blind leap of faith on Jesus. And me I guess.

The internet is the tower of babel. Will crash so humanity can move towards sanity again. You were not built to care or even know about what happens on the other side of the world, at all.

Love the image you have been given for god has cherry picked it from time and evolution. It is truly a miracle or a (((coincidence))) that im here to tell you about this.
Strengthening your belief in Christ is a grind but it has to be done. but it is very worth it of course.

>And me I guess.

Do you see, other anons in this thread? This user is a false prophet.

Place your faith in Christ and Christ alone.

You have been warned.

This abomination will burn beside the Commies on the day of the rope.

For now you only gotta believe. Yes, only christ alone you need your faith in. The messiah hasn't been revealed yet.

Red pills are the pills of truth and it has helped battle evil all around the world. The truth of God existing is right in front of you and it isn't your computer screen, we're all just blinded by sins and (((lies))).