What's your problem Sup Forums?

So I've been lurking here for a bit just to see what the "other side" thinks, and frankly I'm at a loss for words. I never stay long bc honestly the unfettered hate speech here can be a bit much and i dont want that kinda toxicity in my life lmao.

It seems you guys have a problem with things that literally have zero effect on your life. You don't like the LGBTQ2+ community? k you're a disgusting bigot but guess what: JUST IGNORE THEM. THEY ARE HUMANS AND THEY HAVE NO EFFECT ON YOUR LIFE. NO ONE IS TRYING TO MAKE YOU GAY LMAO.

Or Muslims... again you're an islamophobic bigot but guess what guys... Don't like Muslims or Islam? K cool just don't go to mosques, read the koran or observe the Islmic holy days. Literally zero effect on your life yet you guys throw a fit lmao

I'm getting tired of writing for a bunch of backwards xenophobes but I'll do one more just bc this is so easy: For some reason a lot of you have this weird notion that you can tell women what to do with their bodies.. again, if you don't like abortion, cool JUST DON'T HAVE AN ABORTION. Literally so easy, and guess what if you're a man than you wont EVER have to get an abortion so literally don't worry about it lmao.

Tldr there is literally no reason for you guys to be so bigoted, you have no arguments. k peace lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My cousin (male) touched my dick when I was little and I did not understand what was going on.

It's because moslems need to get the fuck out of western countries. Not compatible.

sad!

Niggers get out
stay out

This. The Dawk realized this long ago, follow the Path of Lightâ„¢ anons.

Shitty bait attempt, or you are actually a retard.

Don't care either way.

Sage

>You don't like the LGBTQ2+ community? k you're a disgusting bigot but guess what: JUST IGNORE THEM. THEY ARE HUMANS AND THEY HAVE NO EFFECT ON YOUR LIFE. NO ONE IS TRYING TO MAKE YOU GAY LMAO.

kinda hard when they prance around sucking each others dicks for attention in pride parades.

>Or Muslims... again you're an islamophobic bigot but guess what guys... Don't like Muslims or Islam? K cool just don't go to mosques, read the koran or observe the Islmic holy days. Literally zero effect on your life yet you guys throw a fit lmao

you know i'd say france, germany, belguim and sweden are all trying LOOK at what muslims are doing to these countries, literally thousands of rape reports, hundreds of terrorist attacks, you're the one who doesn't get it if we ignored them we would see more trucks of peace.

lol again, just ignore the pride parades if you don't like them. It's a free country lol.

Also nice strawman there, they only have higher rape numbers bc they have a different way of reporting them. And yet for some reason the right wing nutjobs only point out rapes that a handful of refugees did while straight up ignoring the college campus rape epidemic. Double standards much?

>they only have higher rape numbers bc they have a different way of reporting them
yeah i'm sure the refugees' rape-style is real nuanced

>Checks flag
>...
>Goddamnit.jpeg

A fucking leaf. EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Look, it's simple, the God-Emperor has risen and the Great Crusade is about to begin. You can ether join us and remove the kebabs or not. It's up to you but you definitely won't ever procreate you limp dick pleb R-Selected cuck.

What you say cuck-boy?

lol nice way to address my arguments, ad hominem much??? Btw normal ppl find it weird when you call a fascist dictator 'God emperor'. No wonder Trump is such a fringe movement if this is how his support base acts...

I would be fine to ignore those groups OP if they would leave me alone too.

As soon as gays in assless chaps stop trying to teach elementary age children about anal sex and as soon as Muslims stop plowing people over with trucks I will stop having problems with them.

you know muslims kill people that are ignoring them don't you?

Normal people also think liberals are complete faggots so there is that as well.

>they only have higher rape bumbers bc they have a different way of reporting them
literally what?

source? Most hate crimes are committed by Trump supporters btw, look at the rise of hate crimes immediately after his election. And dont even say it was just 'fake news' bc literally reputable news outlets like New York Times and CNN were reporting on it lmao

Don`t feed the trool

Troll

Cry about it lol

k i'll explain it then... they have a more progressive definition of rape so they report higher numbers. Get it now? And again, saying refugees commit more rape is (besides being islamophobic) nothing but cherry picking strawman ad hominems lol

SAGE

Leaf.

>telling the truth is bad lol

day of the rake when?

>a fucking leaf

>LGBTQ2+
this has to be bait

>a more progressive definition of rape

do enlighten us

>fascist
>dictator
>leaf
Yup, everything checks out!

Nice way to dismiss arguments lol. Who would have thought that mindless fear mongering and bigotry cant stand up to scrutiny? lol

Canadians are just mad now because their PM wants all the black dicks to cuck all the white womens. So whitey mad now because hes wife rode the chocolate cock train.

Here's a thing about the "her body, her choice" thing, it's not about controlling the woman, its about the belief that the fetus is a person too, so that her "choice" would be killing someone else

I can't tell if you're trolling or being serious. The amount of "hate crimes" committed by trump supporters doesn't even come close to the violent riots perpetuated by the left

oy vey they hurt my feelings.

let me know when youve actually made a point so it can be refuted.
k. fanx

A

the day of the rake is soon

Gladly. The traditional definition of rape doesn't properly include victims of rape. Rape is actually a much more nuanced and broader term than previously thought, and the outdated definitions need to be changed in order to properly deal with rape (especially on college/university campuses). Pretty simple lmao

lol, lol I'm laughing lol.

this is advanced Leafposting, it reads like b8, but even after re-reading I'm left confused

Right? The left treats abortion like it's removing a cancerous growth or something. They don't even acknowledge the possibility of another person's life being in the line. The question is a little more complicated than "my body my choice"

Hey if you don't like guns DON'T FUCKING BUY ONE FAG - nothing to worry about.

fucking hell bong

Of course not. That's not how laws work kiddo. Actually use your brain and realize the consequences of actions like that.

definitions changed to what? come on, specifics, you're supposed to be enlightening us. This is your chance to actually put forward a cogent point

lol violent riots... get a grip lmao. You mean like the Women's March, which was THE largest peaceful protest in recorded history? Literally millions of women coming out worldwide to stand up to bigotry and oppression? THAT violent protest? lol

Do you even know how democracy works? If these sub cultures ever get the majority they will start changing laws in their favor.

Democracy should be guided by morals not feels and these cultures are morally bankrupt.

>a fucking leaf

> a more progressive definition of rape

You didn't get it?

Kinda funny you defending the gays. But when they were with Hitler they were still racists and killed people for fun. Either way you seem like tumblr faggot.

There's a lot of lmao and other forms of plebbit trash in your mannerisms so I'm going to make the safe assumption that you are lying about having lurked here for a while.

again with the dismissal of rational arguments, how about actually standing your ground and arguing your point? Or are you just another right wing troll who follows the herd and doesnt actually think about the things they're supporting lmao

I'll fuck your ass you faggot fuck.

>a fucking leaf

Thou on a diffrent terms, I do "somewhat" support it. Under any of these conditions being met:
1)The fetus was concieved through rape (one shouldnt have to raise kin that inst theirs.
2)It is deemed that the parents can't raise the to be child "properly"
3)The fetus is not within the third trimester

More or less this question relies on determining whats human or not, ehich can get touchy. Also generally it should be looked down upon, with bigger pushes for abstinence and contraception to curb this problem.

Did you just call CNN reputable

lol

A

Muslims zero effect.

Fucking leafposters. Day of the rake is coming.

You didn't 'lol'. This isn't like you.

lol i guess i REALLY have to spell it out for you.. ok, things like post-exploitive regret, sexist dating expectations and cultural norms, as well impaired or non-culpable sex are now being included under the umbrella of 'rape'. Pretty simple...

Tumblr Faggot confirmed

I keep seeing lol, how are you even typing when you're laughing so hard?

Gtfo of here

>You don't like the LGBTQ2+ community? k you're a disgusting bigot but guess what: JUST IGNORE THEM. THEY ARE HUMANS AND THEY HAVE NO EFFECT ON YOUR LIFE. NO ONE IS TRYING TO MAKE YOU GAY LMAO.

I'd like to tell a story back in highschool, a girl and a guy tried to hook me up with a guy because they thought it was better for me, this was years ago now but that shit never left me, the guy was bisexual and the girl was a lesbian and they tried to force me to have a gay relationship against my will.

Tell me that again you fucking leafcuck, i dare you.

>sexist dating expectations
what did i just read lmao

Leave the country please. If you like muslims so much then just go to where they live. Fuckers like you are the reason Canada looks like shit. I'm starting to wish Trudeau was actually a white nationalist.

lol lol lol

>a
>fucking
>leaf

Probably couldn't they behead fags.

Take a screenshot so ya remember how good we look.

> cultural norms are now rape
> sexist dating implications are rape

And could you kindly define what a "sexist dating implication could be?" Or am I actually committing rape by asking you to define that?

The leaf dares pollute this thread with his shameless cuckoldry?

Begone faggot, begone!

>EFFECT ON YOUR LIFE
When our kids have to see these freaks getting their freak on in public, it effects me. When you try to normalize this trash, it effects me.

Fuck off with yoursilly shit.

if i have to define that for you then you're obviously too far gone already lol. Why dont you just think REALLY hard about dating, sex and gender roles imply and then get back to me. I'll give you a hint lmao: the phrase "asking a girl out" is inherently violent.

>post-exploitive regret
nort rape
> sexist dating expectations and cultural norms
not rape
> impaired or non-culpable sex
not rape
KYS

Keked.
Nice role play leaf

Why should we give women more rights when they are the ones responsible for ruining the west?

>the phrase "asking a girl out" is inherently violent
I've been had by a leaf! this is bait/10 excellence
Today I'm ashamed to be Australian

>A FUCKING LEAF!

>sexist dating expectations and cultural norms
So you're telling me that's why rape is increasing in Sweden? And that in light of this, it's a good idea to import shitloads of people from a culture far more misogynistic than anything present in the west for the last couple hundred years?

I'm pretty sure that's not considered rape in Europe, maybe it's in Canada?(because you know with the shitty president and all)

I am motivated purely by curiosity. You are clearly an expert in all things to do with rape so I prefer to bow to your better judgement in these matters. Now, if it's not inherently violent and I haven't raped you too much by asking things, could you please explain how "cultural norms" equates to rape and which cultures you have in mind in this regard?

Once Canada has shariah law you won't be lmaoing. That's why people like to draw attention to how shitty it is. Also, supporting Islam is supporting oppression of women. Makes no sense. It's like saying "men beating their women at home? LITERALLY DOESN'T AFFECT YOU! JUST IGNORE THEM. LMAO". I truly hope you are a troll because you are so annoying.

How does it feel having double-digits IQ and being braindead?

>college campus rape epidemic

this better be bait

user why do you care about paedophilia? You aren't a child.
>it has no effect on your life

Many such cases!

besides being a hopeless canadian, you're a woman aren't you?

>I never stay long bc honestly the unfettered hate speech here can be a bit much and i dont want that kinda toxicity in my life lmao.
If you are taking the banter into your heart you are a total cuck.
There is tons of garbage on this site. There is lots of great content as well.

You know what you are afraid of? I do. It is not "hate speech". It is that you and I (all of us) know that you will read something that is true here.....You will then start to branch out and read other items....There is plenty of truth here if you know what you are reading....

You being here makes you one of us, irrelevant if you deny yourself that identity.

out of curiosity: how else am I supposed to signal to a female that I'd be interested in getting to know her better?

So what do you wash yourself with mr leaf

how old are you? I used to think this way when I was 14 and thought I was smart.

>It seems you guys have a problem with things that literally have zero effect on your life. You don't like the LGBTQ2+ community? k you're a disgusting bigot but guess what: JUST IGNORE THEM. THEY ARE HUMANS AND THEY HAVE NO EFFECT ON YOUR LIFE. NO ONE IS TRYING TO MAKE YOU GAY LMAO.
lgbtblah is evil and so are you for advocating it.

1. To dismiss (reject, not understand, etc.) some immoral thing is to make all one's subjective morality arbitrary.
2. All arbitrary morality is dismissable.
3. If some immoral thing can be dismissed by a group of people, then some other immoral thing can be dismissed by that group of people. (from 1 and 2)
4. If some immoral thing can be dismissed by a group of people, some immoral thing will be dismissed by that group of people, should they be allowed enough time, in accordance with Murphey's law.
5. Therefore, if some immoral thing can be dismissed by a group of people, that group of people will eventually dismiss all immoral things, should they be allowed enough time, including pedophilia. (recursive of 3 and 4)
6. lgbt dismisses some immoral thing. (see citations)
7. Therefore, lgbt will eventually dismiss all immoral things, should they be allowed enough time, including pedophilia. (from 5 and 6)

Dangers of Homosexuality
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc

To any idiot who would try to argue that the citations only show correlation and not causation, that would be irrelevant. What's morally wrong is advocating something dangerous while keeping silent of its danger. lgbt is morally wrong for the same reason advocating moving to Africa without warning of malaria, AIDS, or niggers would be morally wrong. Also, it's a fact that the probability of cause increases with each correlation. Drug abuse, alcohol abuse, anal cancer, AIDS, syphilus, hepatitis, pedophilia, mental illness, depression, and suicide are at least 10 things that correlate with lgbt (see citations).

oh i dont know, how about try treating them like a fellow human??? And not like your personal slave?? just a thought lmao