Imagine There's No

You can completely erease one Race from all of human history, Sup Forums.

Which Race do you pick?

What is the world like without that race?

Other urls found in this thread:

boneclones.com/images/store-product/product-605-main-original-1415990670.jpg
1.bp.blogspot.com/_cxABGD0gSdU/TPYdjzFuzSI/AAAAAAAAAF8/DwGi9IUvCNk/s1600/%5E%5E.jpg
static4.fjcdn.com/comments/Gt believing all humans are the same _580a6d99fe5b4fa2ba680f0141f72e8a.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EZ

Peace and prosperity

white people.

all around shitheads. root of conflict around the world.

The jews. The pyramids wouldn't exist any more, but there would be world peace.

White people

Niggers.

Fucking gypsies

Just one?

Niggers for sure, next up are the Kikes

FUCKING
WHITE
MALES

Niggers 100%

Jews, even though I have a significant amount of Jew blood myself. It's okay. I'm willing to die if it means the happiness of a greater many people.

Niggers. Just too ugly to let their genes pollute the planet.

Jews.

If it werent for (((globalism))) The rest of us all could live in peace.

White women, they are a plight and made feminism. IF not for that women would be right in the kitchen with no problems of them calling the police over rape or taking a honest mans money to go f*** Jorge or Darquell.

* in seperate countries of course.

>Niggers
Obvious answer
>Whites
Contrarian / Bait
>Asians
Wants to exterminate the most people
>Juden
Exterminate global elite

White people.
The world immediately implodes.

It's a murder-suicide.

tfw Indian master race

>root of conflict around the world
>not the jews

White people, because most jews are racially white.

>Indians
Reduce street shitting by 99% globally

I am curious on how humanity would have played out if there were no white people, and Asians such as Japanese.
What do you think Africa would be like today if whites and Asians never existed?

White people, and I'm already working on it.
t. Jew

Erase white ppl. No war. No racism. No slavery. No murder, theft or capitalism. Peace.

Martsharters

Then the beautiful and bountiful Americas are reclaimed for Queen and Country and all the nig nogs are expunged, turning it into the glorious nation it once was.

Juden

Exterminating any other race is cutting the weeds at the stem and not ripping them out by the root. Every problem that is slowly leading to the extermination of whites is due to Jews. Feminism, communism, Marxism, ursury, etc. etc. All created by jews.

Africa would still be a shithole, but a peaceful shithole

is that why detroit, baltimore, and Africa are utopias?

Mestizos

/thread

A shithole full of disease, starvation and conflict with no culture or technological progress.

Thank God we don't live in that kooky, goofy timeline.

Without white people Africans would be pretty happy. They might not build skyscrapers, but the white man is the cause of most of the suffering in the world and they must and WILL be eliminated.

Removing white people instead of the jews is like blaming the gun instead of the person doing the killing.

>No slavery

You know white people ended slavery, right?

>No murders

What re FBI/DOJ crime statistics by race.

This must be bait.

You are falling for JIDF bait you fucking idiot.

>pyramids wouldn't exist
????

On a purely numeric standpoint, I'd say asians. They make up about 55-60% of the population and since I believe that overpopulation is one of our biggest current problems I think that it would have an ample effect.

On the other hand, they are one of our best allies against all the other races, so who knows.

Muslims.

Happy like a pig in shit

>white people are the cause of suffering

Oh, you mean like medicine, sanitation, technology, culture, philosophy, democracy, energy, transport, etc., etc., etc.?

>This must be bait

>No war
Are you serious

>No racism
Non-whites are extremely racist towards other non-whites

>No slavery
Incorrect

>No murder, theft
Surely you've got to be joking

>capitalism
Confirmed for uneducated

>Peace.
This is bait for sure

Niggers -- is there any question?

Second: Indigenous Indians

Decolonization is proof enough that your statement is a complete wash, the countries devolved into civil wars and spoils for plunder. There is little evidence of incentive in Africa for what you're claiming. Then again, you're just shitposting, why did I bother.

imagine

Pyramids = Temple of Solomon = WTC

Get with it, dude.

There are only 3 races: negroid, caucasoid, and mongoloid. I would definitely remove the caucasoid.

Jesus christ, the lack of some (((races))) really concerns me

none. we are all god's children.

Luxembourgians

>pyramids wouldn't exist
THIS is what Americans actually believe.

egypt was built by north africans, arabs, and jews.. it's the cradle of civilization. our foundations of philosophy and science come from egypt, not greece.

pic related: egyptians

>35% of noble prize winners are Jews
>All famous modern scientists are Jews
>Jews support gibsmedats, basically invented the theory of gibsmedats
>Goy history without Jews is just a endless chimpout, non-ironically see Viking age as their greatest achievement

Yes, I think we'd do just fine without white people. This isn't theoretical, you are already dead. It will take you a generation or two to realize it. But you whites are already dead.

lol what is this cringe

i'm gonna go with ze Juden if you can even call them a race

Jews harp about being the slaves of egyptians so they moved all the blocks for the pyramids

JEWS
E
W
S

the answer is obvious

there is no evidence of that. it's just a bible story.

There are 3 or 4 races. Niggers and arabs is in the same category.

i have seen this, but can never find the skull of asians of native indians.. another thing to consider is that the spics in NYC are puerto ricans and dominicans. a ton of them are 100% black or mulattos.

>112211750

There will be Jews still to keep civilization going.

Also:
>With white social darwinists alive (aka "conservatives"), liberalism will rule.
>The noble black race will get gibsmedats (basic income) and FREEDOM from THEY ALWAYS WANTED
>The Jews, being the most intelligent people, will continue to selflessly rule the world like the always have, and fix all the ills of the world starting with global warming.

Basically the only thing between us and utopia is the genocide of the disgusting white race.

Implying the Mexicans wouldn't engulf it immediately upon our disappearance.

>living under Jewish rule beacuse it's easier

Fucking cuck

Wouldnt no Jews mean no Christianity?

Jews support liberal ideas and communism non-ironically. Jews are also the foundation for civilization.

Whites skew social Darwinist, and glorify violence. They have the psychology of animals. Humanity won't get anywhere as long as white people have any real influence.

Literally all blacks want is free stuff and to be left alone. They want a care free life. They aren't expansionist. Neither are Asians.

White people are the cancer on this planet. And (((we))) are the cure.

Native americans are pretty asiatic. This is a Brazilian, and you'd find eskimos look very asian as well

boneclones.com/images/store-product/product-605-main-original-1415990670.jpg

1.bp.blogspot.com/_cxABGD0gSdU/TPYdjzFuzSI/AAAAAAAAAF8/DwGi9IUvCNk/s1600/%5E%5E.jpg

static4.fjcdn.com/comments/Gt believing all humans are the same _580a6d99fe5b4fa2ba680f0141f72e8a.jpg

>Jews are the foundation for civilization

Whites and Arabs to some extent are the creators of civilisation. Jews only seek to enslave them.

Jews are Satan's children.

>American education
Native americans are mongoloids just like asians, obviously they look alike.
The same way arabs are caucasoids just like europeans, hence why pol loses his mind when they see a green eyed syrian.

Dwarves.

>the arabs
you wipe out a majority of a religion (Islam), kill off the majority of terrorism, Saudi Arabia is no more, corruption is nigh eradicated and a lot of cheap oil for everyone

that's more of a birth defect than a race

The Finns tbqh

>Jews support liberal ideas and communism non-ironically.
Only to further their own despotism, a facade is not something to promote when that's all it is.

>Jews are also the foundation for civilization.
Spread and caused wars for centuries, there are more deaths at the hands of Jewish bolshevism (i.e. communism), the Atlantic slave trade and post-colonization resource exploitation (see Diamond peddlers).

>Whites skew social Darwinist, and glorify violence.

This isn't substantial enough toeven be proclaimed.

>They have the psychology of animals.

Ad hominem.

>Humanity won't get anywhere as long as white people have any real influence.

See above, also, ridiculous, more scientific advances and revolutionary political theories have come out of Western European countries than anywhere else, including Israel.

>Literally all blacks want is free stuff and to be left alone. They want a care free life.

There's no free lunch, it's the first thing you learn in an economics class, an entry level one at that and if this was true, then why do they flock to "racist" nations? You type a lot but say very little.

>They aren't expansionist. Neither are Asians.

China and Japan have both experienced imperial phases, China didn't *happen* to end up as big as it is by chance, they merely stopped expanding due to geographic limits and the sheer enormity of their populace needed to be controlled. Japan was imperial less than 100 years ago. Also, I guess we're just going to ignore the Mongols, sure.

>White people are the cancer on this planet. And (((we))) are the cure.

Unproven, but what is apparent is that you're a psychotic, perfectly fine with genociding people based upon race, I thought as a society opposed such behaviors. Oh wait, I forgot that you come from a people who created a totalitarian ideology which is responsible for killing millions of Russians, Siberians, Eastern Europeans and Chinese, but sure, fuck white people and such. Enjoy your reply.

Emu's
Australia is saved

Civilisation started on the fertile crescent and in europe or east asia

whatever race adam and eve was

All humans are descended from Africans, erase them and you erase everyone.

Goy please. We can't both control the world and be irrelevant at the same time. That is what we Jews call a logical contradiction.

I know this hard for your inferior goy mind to comprehend, but I thought I'd bring that one point up that invalidates everything you say and hold dear.

I have a question for you. What is with goyim's excessive use of words to argue literally nothing of substance? When you argue with a Jew, try a little harder. Get on my level. If you can.

>this is bait

>still believing in that jewish propaganda

If that's the best you can do, I feel sorry for you.

And humanity evolved from monkeys. Your point?

It's not the best I can do. It's only the best I will do for a white devil. I will continue to literally fap off to graphs of your race's declining birthrate.

All of humanity

You know that is a lie right? You're blatantly lying. LOL. Typical nigger thinking all humans are from Africrans LOL.

If you erase ethnic jews, white jews never happened.

Jews
Perfect

I was going to say Arabs to eliminate Jewish scapegoat ideology and force niggers to Christianity. However no niggers in America or Africa would be amazing.

No, humans just share a common ancestor with Africans. The difference is subtle, I know, but there is a difference.

it's almost as if Jews give each other awards oh wait

Jews