Why does it seem like Sup Forums grows to hate anyone who espouses right-wing viewpoints...

Why does it seem like Sup Forums grows to hate anyone who espouses right-wing viewpoints, and grows even slightly famous? From this guy, Stefan, Jared Taylor, Reality Calls, Evalion, Lauren Southern, Milo, you guys seems to have everyone even if they hit all the right talking points. You seem to think they're all just being exploitative.

What gives? It's kind of led me to believe that anyone who does the right thing, but grows to be well known, will pretty much always be hated by the group they come from. It's just weird how you guys hate anyone who can possible communicate ideas to the mainstream.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably because they ARE just being exploitative

Probably cause youre gay

Think it's just a bunch of needledrop fans being fags

they wanna be a celebrity so they start doing shit to get their name out, grow, and sell out.

and were all like nah.. chaos

usually they try to turn the movement in a dumb direction, often selling out the principles that made us admire them in the process

>cf Ben Shapiro Michelle Fields incident
>inb4 you lose with Jews

Stop posting this degenerate dude

Nah I don't hate any of them. I just hate Paul Joseph Watson. He's a pseudo-intellect who appeals to 12 year olds, is ugly as fuck and has a painful voice to listen to. I got a good fucking laugh when during his "Conservatism is the new Punk Rock" video he included himself in the list of good-looking online conservative commentators.

I like PJW. It's an introductory to red-pilling for normies. These people need to be baby-stepped and he's the man for the job. It also helps that chicks all think he's attractive so they'll watch his videos. He should go back to his Jim Morrison hair tbqf.

High trees catch a lot of wind

That's just the way it goes with everything. If you expose yourself to the public you will get negative reactions

Because Sup Forums isn't right wing.

I don't know if how new you are but we've said this before:

Sup Forums is satire.

Except for those reddit fags in /ptg/.

Good goys:
Alex Jones
Sam Hyde
Jared Taylor

(((Opportunists))):
Milo
PJW
Stefan
Laurel Southern

>Jared Taylor
doesn't belong on the list newfaggot
Every other one is just taking advantage of the new found popularity of conservatism/the far right

Literally the only thing that smug faggot Fantano was right about in that video was Hopsin being trash.
>mfw he actually defended Duchamp's urinal and the ass painting
It's amazing that so many people take him seriously when it comes to any form of art or entertainment.

fuck twitter "celebrities"

/pol is natsoc, not traditional right wing you jackass.

I thought "good goy" meant in the pocket of the Juden, so wouldnt that be the opportunists?
I mean, except milo and laurel, theyre full merchant

Stefan is still pretty popular around here. The rest can fuck off with their unoriginal talking points.

You might hate these people but they are a good introduction to the right for many young people and do good work IMO. 15 year olds who watch PJW and Milo will likely go on to be Sup Forumsacks.

A good goy is a fucking idiot that's bought all the propaganda that's been sold to them and now acts as a sort of gollum creature.

molyneux is ten times more principled than anyone on that list except for maybe Taylor
alex jones is literally controlled opposition, he refuses to as much as address the JQ, but the genetically engineered fish people? oh that's a legitimate threat

He is doing it for fame and money.

Sup Forums is not one person. There are a lot of people here with different opinions that when combined express certain things more prominently than others.
If you were to take each Sup Forumstard individually you wouldn't get Sup Forums, there is no average Sup Forums member.

because a lot of these so called 'right wingers' are sellout classical liberal fucking cuckolds dude, besides Jared Taylor very few of these guys are anything but fulfilling a niche role in a market for sex deprived white men who hate what the world is becoming.

Stefan-> clearly has been riding the Trump train, but still produces good content and is slowly becoming a fascist like all ancaps do.
Milo-> is a degenerate race mixing homo who doesn't want whites to be able to stem our replacement
PJW->The epitome of alt lite sellout bullshit

but at the end of the day, this is the truth

But he's right about the urinal
You don't need an (((enemy))) to criticize the rules of what constitutes art
It was literally a meme

"Chicks all think he's attractive". Just admit you want to suck his cock, faggot.

Hes actually not ugly. And I say that as a gay fagget. Ive never heard girls talk about him, but I doubt anyone would consider him ugly.

I'm not admitting to shit.

There has been shit-talking about these people for literally as long as they've been known here.

This. You don't convince people by blasting them with full 1488 immediately. You ease them into it gradually.

Are you new to Sup Forums?
Anything that gets popular is hated.

oh, and don't get me started on that lauren southern bitch. this bitch could basically have any political opinion and be famous because she is a hot aryan waifu, her actual opinions and thoughts are utterly banal, contrived and also meme-tier in their delivery. Her 60 page book was a pamphlet of shitty memes

The bitch called Millenial Woes an extremist, fuck her and fuck her jewish overlords

Because none of these people name the Jew

The hate posts are shill division posts.
I'm noticing a sharp increase in stupid "conspiracy theory" threads to possibly make us look even more ridiculous than we already are.

IMADJUN

the only think the melon is good for is meme reviews

his music opinions are usually complete garbage

Thats because Sup Forums is satire. Mostly angry white teens blowing off steam

A certain segment is convinced that everyone who isn't a cuck is controlled opposition.

As another user mention, Sup Forums is satire. While there are people who oppose honest opinions, a big chunk of the posts are complete sarcasm and are used to ruse people. You can't ever say a specific board on Sup Forums hates something because every user has a different opinion and understanding of such topics. There can be a general consensus though such as "gangster hood rats are bad for society" which is something most Sup Forumsacks agree with.

It's just libtard shills trying to discredit alt right journalists. It's surprising how many people for this.

Milo is a fucking kike who took a bunch of money for a grant and ran away with it. I don't know why you included him like he did nothing wrong.

Stefan is based but will never take the fascism pill, because the fascism pill is gay

PJW is a shill who blows with the wind to make money

Complete phoney. Sad!

Did you see the poll? We don't identify as alt-right.

Because they can't. It's too explosive. All they can do is lead a horse to water and hope they realise there's a Jew in it.

Same as Milo, Hopkins etc

Amazing. You were able to be racist towards black people even in this post. Sup Forums never disappoints.

Stefan is amazing, I listen to him everyday and have actually cried while watching him. His emotion that he throws in his videos is UNBELIEVABLE.

PJW is getting more and more retarded and same old

just how assblasted you have to be to say that PJW is ugly

Because they're contrarian hipster faggots.

>everyone is controlled opposition
>every meme is forced

>This. You don't convince people by blasting them with full 1488 immediately. You ease them into it gradually.

It's amazing how many faggots here fail to understand this.

>It's just weird how you guys hate anyone who can possible communicate ideas to the mainstream.
Well there's the problem. All they do is communicate with charisma. Those things are important but they are not real leadership. A leader does those things because he has an idea of how things should be and is trying to realize it. These people just talk.

>Sup Forums is satire
I can guarantee you one thing, everybody agrees upon: GAS THE LEAVES! DAY OF THE RAKE NOW!

Bogposting is a forced meme, and also retarded.

THE MEDIAAAAA

>Sup Forums is one person

Traditionally Sup Forums is a natsoc board filled with people redpilled on the Jewish Question
These people hate the Alt-Lite for example the guy in OP's pic. They are afraid to name the jew as the cause of Western degeneracy. They're just to serve the hordes from r/The_Donald who aren't racially aware but just post "xDDDDD sjw butthurt incoming"
And those hordes have come to Sup Forums since the election, and they hate Spencer and Taylor because "omg they're literally hitler"

You know there is a reason they don't name the Jew?
They simply want to stay in their position to redpill normies. Most of them know exactly who is behind the refugee crisis, lobbying,the media and the current wars. They don't say it so they don't get shoved into the "ebul nazi corner" and get discredited beyond imagination. I don't get people like you. How should we redpill people then? Just go out sand tell everyone about the jews so you lose all credibility from the people you know? You fucking redpill people step by step and go further. Your goal is to destroy their liberal world view and make them ask questions. Give answers to their questions but they will automatically aks new ones because things don't make sense. After a bit of time they will end up with the jews. Simple as that.

Harkens back to the old days.

Having a leader doesn't work for our kind of work. It just means a face people can rally behind and turn into a punching bag they can control the narrative over.

to be fair milo has probably been on Sup Forums longer than the person who made that.

Paul Joseph Watson is an imbecile, i started hating him when on day one of Trump's victory this fucktard was on Twitter telling everyone how the "people of color" had won the election even though every single non-white slice of America voted Clinton 60% to 95%.

Sup Forums is full of betas. That's why they get mad when any one of us takes right wing ideology mainstream. It would actually be kind of funny if it weren't so sad. Instead of rallying around the people changing the current culture of degenerate behaviour, they sperg out and cry "waaaah he's popular".

And I am.

What are any of you going to do about it?

It's dumb secterian, purity spiral crap. "If you're not 100% on board with our ideas, you're a traitor to the movement"!
I'm further to the right than PJW or Lauren, but I recognize that both do good work and causes normies to take a step in the right direction.

his DELIVERY is stilted AND obnoxious
HE needs to take some CLASSES in ORATION and acting
he NEEDS a VOICE COACH and a BETTER producer to MAKE his VIDEOS less stilted AND UNWATCHABLE

seriously, he isnt wrong, and he isnt crazy as a soup sandwich like alex jones, but his delivery is horrible.

the only way he could be less watchable is if he started like umm... you know... um... like, saying like, LIKE every like 3 words and like going all, you know, full like, you know, millenial and like, you know, ummm, becoming a like, total like, retard.

evalion? and everyone hates her anyway

I'm not sure if they're this, or just useful idiots. I think Stefan has finally worked it out, but that's a recent development. PJW is at least willing to refer to ((Globalists)), so even if he doesn't name the jew, people who stop to think about who exactly is behind things may see the truth.

But you people need to realize the importance of transitional ideologies.

Only sad cases care. I don't praise them because they have the same beliefs as i do, and i don't hate them because Let them do their thing.

They are civic nationalist gatekeepers. They immediately ban you and shun you if you say anything bad about Jews. Fuck them and you reddit trash that worship them. A real e-celeb is brother Nathanael or David Duke. Quite the (((coincidence))) Duke is instantly called an FBI shill/hurtful to the "cause"

Molymeme is unironically the best of the bunch.

Hue Hue Hue.
when republicans get even 10% of a minority vote THAT IS A VICTORY.
the left gets votes by promising gibsmedats and muh-programs, republicans get votes by discussing issues and proposing solutions, not free giveaways.

minority groups have been brainwashed by the left for so long, even a small swing in their voting demographics is a majotr sucess for conservative messaging and a rejection of leftist promises of other people's money

i understand how a jungle monkey scrounging through the rubbish tips in a shantytown on the outskirts of rio might not be able to do the math on this, but a civilized person recognizes that the left's stranglehold through identity politics and gibsmedats is slipping

The issue I have with him is that he's just cashing in on the right-wing YouTube train. He's ungenuine.

Baked Alaska has done an AMA on /r/alt_right and said that there are way more people who hide their powerlevels than we could believe. PJW talked about the Frankfurt school in one of his newer videos. I don't believe that none of them asked themselves "Why are jews always orchastrating these things?".
The position these guys are in is fine and give people a road to follow.

After growing up with two parents suffering from diagnosed depression, I fucking despise PJW for saying that people make it up.

I'm not sure if you're being ironic or if you're just incredibly stupid but casual hatred is kind of our thing.
Except Hitler. We love Hitler. That guy was a fucking saint.

Evalion should be hated because she's some mentally ill literal cam whore.

Because there's no space for "famous" people in the Reich.
The Fuhrer is the only one who is famous and the only one who matters.

>Jared Taylor,

Who hates Taylor?

Because soros funded shitllery cuck the record shills and fagthony cucktano wants some of the regressive cuck subscribers

>brainwashed by the left

Nice meme. They vote for their interests which are the opposite of white interests.

dumb statist

>He will never take you on a date
>you will never be bred by him and have beautiful, white redpilled children
>you will never cuddle under a heated blanket and laugh at leftists on twitter

Killing myself

Oy vey why don't you alt-dark-nazi-frogs suck e-celb dick like the other good goy?! How are we supposed to control you if you keep thinking for yourselves?

remember, people who race mix are as stupid as the four legged nigger whores they date

>Conservative rhetoric circa 1980s

So how stupid do you need to be to think blacks vote for the party of welfare because they are "brainwashed" ?

Of them, this guy is the least annoying. Still a talking head.

PB&J literally ignores even the slightest bit of jew evidence.

He's not /ourguy/ in any sense of the word.

They want to seem edgy or get hung up on stupid shit that doesn't matter like making fun of their voice or saying they're controlled opposition if they're not screaming "1488" over and over, so they self-sabotage the few people who are on the right side. Pretty much this:
We don't have a lot to work with, while the left has millions of dollars, all of hollywood, all the news media channels, music, government officials, etc. Let's be thankful we have some people trying to do the right thing, even if they're not 100% perfect.

Molyneux is a melodramatic spanking joke.

Oy Vey, they're all just kike lovers

We just know fake when we see it.

We like and respect molymeme, and he has a HUGE following. Same with styxe and others.

I personally enjoy Alex Jones, Richard Spencer and Gavin Mcinnes. Milo and PJW are cringy as fuck though.

I think PJW is good for a cetain demographic, but the day is coming when we will turn on civic nationalists

Sup Forums is countermainstream, they're literally the biggest hipsters imaginable.

If it was 1930, Sup Forums would call that young man named Adolf a shill and/or a LARPer.

KEK confirms!

I've watched one episode of Stefan Molyneux's shitty show. He had Vox Day and some other middle-aged pasty white dude on talking about sexual market value or something. It was essentially three past-their-prime, overweight beta males reassuring each other that their limited success and almost non-existent notoriety made them attractive to the female subconscious.

It was the single cringiest thing I've seen on the internet.

>Sup Forums is one person

Because most of them don't come off as genuine at all. They spout the same shit you can read on Sup Forums and then rake in views and Patreon bux. Stefan is probably the most notable offender. You don't make a career out of being an atheist libertarian and then in one year go back against all your beliefs just because memes are on the menu now.

>Thinks Sup Forums is right wing.
My fucking sides.

>OP is unironically right wing.
I'm starting to cry.

>OP believes all of this bullshit propaganda and takes it as facts.
Stop! It's starting to hurt.
You must be new here.

First, Sup Forums is not a monolith.
Second, Sup Forums is extremely satirical.
Third, Sup Forums is anti-establishment.

Just banter.

They all have negative traits. I personally think most of them are annoying. Lauren and milo are too hostile and rude, but they are generally right too.

Shapiro seems like an awesome guy, but Sup Forums will always hate him because he's a Jew.

>I'm gonna put in a urinal up to see if it goes in.
>It works
>does 360 and Eats pant

Lauren isn't that hostile or rude.

And Shapiro is a rising star.