We had joy we had fun we had

we had joy we had fun we had ...

bbc.com/news/world-asia-38947451

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_OLsGEEQQek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think Kim wants to talk or something, or needs some rice.

>'conducts missile test'
euphemism for something else? or are they 'retarded'

Buying more from South Africa? Someone redpill me on missing South African nukes and their relationship to North Korea and the U.K.

>we had.... OVER 9000 SUNS SIMULTANEOUSLY IGNITE OVER NORTH KOREA ON APRIL 1

youtube.com/watch?v=_OLsGEEQQek

What does the experts say.

How much power and distance can reach?

Who gives a shit. In reality they aren't going to do anything with the missiles because they would be glassed straight away. You've got dangerous states like pakistan, israel and (possibly) saudi arabia that are probably more likely to use them than some crazed gooks.

>california will soon be nuked because bush and obama let north korea test missiles for 16 years straight

lol

wow a plastic bottle

they are journalists writing 'western propaganda'

So what is this, the 10 millionth false alarm? They literally do this shit all the fucking time, so much that it became a meme a long time ago

ISIL is the usa proxy

north korea is chinese proxy

>mfw it exactly 72 hours since that larping faggot said the end is coming

the fuck is up with the design of that "missile"?
It looks like either the worlds most retarded single stage irbm or a slbm

That shit looks like 1950's technology

It looks like 50's tech because it probably more or less is.

>That shit looks like 1950's technology

welcome to best Korea.

It's literally a overpriced bottle rocket.

The world needs assholes too.

That thing doesn't even have two exhausts, I'm not even sure that it's not exploding.

titan had two engines on the first stage senpai

Who here secretly hopes North Korea finally get missiles that can reach California, then the whole west coast or at least L.A. and San Fran get fried.

California loses half its population, 10 million illegals, and no longer dominates the electoral map.

Then we get to compeltely wipe the North Koreans off the map.

Win. Win. Win. Win. Win. Win.

the korean one looks shopped almost-- theres no visible engine exposed

Mabie its a glorified SCUD

and the us should not react at the first strike. they should try diplomacy first and give them time to wipe out a few left coast shitholes.

It looks like it can go farther than a V2 rocket.

"Nukes are real, be fearful": your hourly mind programming.
Reminder that nukes are a hoax

What? So what the fuck blew up Nagasaki and Hiroshima? Also, what are those explosions in all those videos that date pre-cgi?

ICBM - increased spell range

Ignore le baguette troll.

DPRK needs rice or fuel. (likely both since winter)

Trump will ignore them or use a Ghoul to bomb the launch site.

Honestly it's been too long since the B-2s were used. Can't wait to see them flying in formation toward Pyongyang

Is there a reason we don't just fly over North Korea and bomb the shit out of every military installation and any place capable of building weapons?

Is it just because of the PC police telling us that it's wrong?

Lol at the media still pushing this tired old "NK TESTING MISSLES" meme. Just let it die.

...seasons in the sun!

What do I win?!

Why bother? DPRK is contained.

China wants a buffer state between them and RoK (and US Forces).

Who cares about 25 million oppressed and starving Zipperheads in a large gulag?

>allowing anyone to openly disobey the USA

When the US government tells them to stop shooting missiles and they shoot missiles, a message should be delivered... in the form of lethal force.

Letting them do whatever they want makes us look weak.

b-2's are so beast, god damn, but they cant beat out b-52's, the wingspan is truly majestic

Attacking them would be like attacking a retarded child with a bazooka for farting in the pool and laughing about it.

jesus christ frencho, achmed has fucked your mind as well as your asshole

not the western commie faggots I'd say

kek

This. I'm worried about fanatical Jews and Muslims having nukes just as much as the gooks.

How is this different from the annual saber rattling for attention that always results in western aid to put his toys away?

>Attacking them would be like attacking a retarded child with a bazooka for farting in the pool and laughing about it.

>killing a retarded child with a bazooka
>equal to blowing up military bases and weapon factories in a rogue nation

How did this make sense to you when you typed it?

u ok user?

DPRK weapons are nothing but farts in the pool.

They don't even have fuel for their aircraft.

The updated protocols for OPLAN 5027 (I think now called OPLAN 2017) state to just Tomahawk the fuel stores and wait at the DMZ should war break out.

Soon.

My face every time some Asian dictatorship tests their missiles. So what?

They worry about this every other year like it's end of the world and nothing ever happens.

Trump: "This so-called missile..."

I think they get their aid anyway, it just takes a poor country some time to do another test.

What's the cost of these tests in $ terms? I think China is using NK to test their shit. No way NK can afford all of these tests.

REMEMBER GUYS WE CAN TURN OFF THE ATOMS IF THEY FIRE IT AT US!!!

*Yawn*

North Korea do this every few months without repercussions. Hopefully Trump will do something next time they test a nuke.

China doesen't test so ancient shit, they copy their equipment from West with 10 years delay. China has working ICBMs that can hit any relevant place in the world, North Korea can't even reach US coast.

Maybe he does a firm handshake on Kim or posts something mean on Twitter.

It is the greatest honour to sacrifice yourself in a nuclear war for your nation.
Every day I thank Oppenheimer and Einstein for this glorious honour.
I am ready to die for Finland.
Are you ready for the nuclear holocaust?

>do something
Like what? Bring Trumpocracy to North Korea? Are you an American, Britisher schweine are not that stupid.

Say it with me, HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON, AMBASSADOR TO NORTH KOREA, REPORT FOR DUTY IMMEDIATELY

Sadeviitta vaan päälle!

>nukes are a hoax
French nukes probably are.

>Ambassador to North Korea
I would love that job, I bet ambassador gets paid 3500-4000 € a month and with that money you can live like kang in NK away from Western degeneracy. And you don't even have to do anything because there are hardly diplomatic relations.

seasons in the sun

I wonder if Kim hires western consultants?

I'd fix up his agricultural system so fast..

>I bet ambassador gets paid 3500-4000 € a month
I see you have not worked in your life.

>Ancient
That assessment of yours is purely based on the look of the missiles themselves, an not based on the inner workings of the equipment.

>Hopefully Trump will do something
No thanks. I know he's reactionary, but I'd join the lefties in protesting him if he started another useless war with another 3rd world country.

>wingspan
A huge wingspan is exactly the most important thing you need in order to penetrate the air defences of the Soviet Union you fucking idiot.

>Is there a reason we don't just fly over North Korea and bomb the shit

Among other reasons, Seoul doesn't want to be leveled in retaliation

Best way of handling NK is a change in regime/doctrine, which will happen eventually

Christ, you McDonalds cowboys really deserve to be nuked.

If our Stockholm's ambassador made 9000 € a month then why wouldn't theoretical NK ambassador's wage be on that region?

No my assessment was purely based on the range North Korea has been able to make their missiles fly.

>Christ, you McDonalds cowboys really deserve to be nuked.

Says the one who will be PRAYING for McDonalds Armed Forces to come save them when Soviet boots are marching through Helsinki

If there is big, there is always going to be small, and vice versa. It is purely math and physics. If they know their range capabilities, it mean that they know what to tweak to make the rage even bigger. It is a test, finbro. I am telling you, all these test have Made In China written all over them. NK couldn't even feed their own population.

If next morning I hear some boots marching through Helsinki I will happily continue my sleep tbqh.

isn't there some shield that would stop an attack like that?

also, I think North Korea would cease to exist within minutes if they tried shit like that.

That position has already been filled...