Would you dare to call Jew a Kike in his face?

For real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GwU_-Gek34I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course not. Sup Forums is not real.

The vast majority of the posters here who are over the age of eighteen are normal people who are just trying to blow off some steam.

The bulk of the stormfaggotry comes from fourteen year-olds who are trying to muster up the courage to call their stepdads out.

without a wife he can help fuck me over for half my shit what can the kike do? attack my credit score?

>Reddit: the post

Jew here, it's not like we're niggers and will chimp out at you, most jews will probably just feel bad and beta-ly walk away.

Howard? Sure, why not? He's heard, and said worse.

I asked a guy why he brought a dirty jew into my house, like the kyke wasn't standing next to him

yea a jew who would use his filthy jew tricks to get niggers to attack for you. snake prick.

To be fair user it's not like we can use our sickly inbred jew bodies to do physical damage to actual humans directly. Don't hate jews for jewing, it's just what we are.

What even is hewillnotdivide.us

Im a sephardi and I'm always telling other Jews to jump in an oven and heiling hutler although they probably think it's a joke

i called a jewish teen on the street a kike today

None of this shit shouldn't matter, but (((They))) want it to matter

*Hitler

using your snake tongue to spread death via turning brother on brother and father against son is what will have god smiting your jewish ass. i do not and will not take pleasure in your suffering knowing that you and your ilk have ruined humanity. i will let god sort you out.

Next you'll say we're supporting Trump "ironically."

the pic you posted can be used against antifa's who act fascist and attack people with terrorism.
due to pics logic

>using your snake tongue to spread death via turning brother on brother and father against son is what will have god smiting your jewish ass

Don't fall for the god meme user, you guys need to round us up and holocaust us yourselves or else we'll never get what we deserve.

Yeah and?

Jews can't do anything unless they're colluding. Alone they're fairly normal if spindly people, but get two or more in a room and they'll try to start enslaving the country with debt.

>ywn have a Jewish gf that you can call a dirty kike while having sex

We evolve from jew into Kike

My friend did this. She's deeply offended by it even though she's "barely Jewish" but she's an insecure beta so he gets away with it.

>ywn fuck a qt jew gf in front of the nazi flag and pictures of Hitler.

Jews are literally the least intimidating people on the planet lol. Other than their special forces which are exceptionally badass

i cannot get that job due to the mudslimes taking it first

Kike

Sup Forums is one person meme

Shut up and go away kike.

Also, yes, I would call a kike a kike to his face.
I know because I've done it before.

Good Goy.

pic related

What we he do about it?

it means lurk harder you fucking dirty pleb.

I've called a Jew a kike to his face. Only once. It was at a bar and he pushed my friend out of his way while we were waiting to get drinks. I'd had a few, so I said "Get your hands off my friend you fucking Kike." He literally said "Oh my god you fucking antisemite" and then said to his friends "Come on let's get out of here" and left.

Israelis are a different breed. They're like a modern day Sparta and highly nationalistic as opposed to standard issue jews who are more often physically helpless and proponents of globalism and cultural relativism. All of us should probably be deported to Israel, jews wouldn't be so bad if we were all just confined to a containment nation. I would never voluntarily move there, but I think it's what would be best for solving the jewish question collectively if genocide isn't an option.

Interesting.

>Jews are literally the least intimidating people on the planet lol
>Good goy

pick one

>.20 Shekels have been deposited into your account

He's different as fuck now. He has become everything he used to criticize. He thinks Ellen Degeneres and James Corden are funny and has Schumer on his show regularly. Artie Lange and Gilbert Gottfried tore him apart over it.

It's not a contradiction. A leech isn't physically intimidating, but it can still feed off of larger animals. Most parasites in nature aren't physically intimidating.

Depends.

Howard Stern? No.

Bibi? Absolutely.

it should be the opposite you faggot.

James Corden is terrible but at least he's better then Jimmy Phallus.

Honestly I give props to Israelis for making a nation surrounded by muslims who want to kill them 24/7. I'm an electrician and I've seen their electrical work which sketches me the fuck out, but hey. They're the only nation on the planet that can openly have a walled off country, bomb the shit out of their neighbors and get away with it. Yet the US gets called racist for removing illegal immigrants from the country.

Bibi pulls all the strings, cunt. He's king Jew himself.

Over used non argument, probably by a jew himself. 50 shekels for you sir

youtube.com/watch?v=GwU_-Gek34I

>tfw already have on multiple occasions

stay mad kike

Aww damn, really? He used to be "edgy" I haven't listened to his show in years but that's really disappointing

Oh wow. You're the real deal then, or as close as still exists.

Wow actually still based

Just told the first guy to go fuck himself, now you are telling me to go fuck myself after I BTFO him. Get your trail of thoughs in line or learn how to read complete sentences.

SPOILER ALERT
He voted for Hillary last year.

howard stern would kick your ass if you did

stern hasn't been relevant in 10+ years who cares

Woah guys I'm LITERALLY shaking right now.

he was in the military I think

I dunno; he never looked very tough.

*Holocausted by the German military 12 times

Never forget.

Sad goys

Goddamn. That show went way downhill after Artie had his little fag suicide attempt.