Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-PBf_H3z63A
youtube.com/watch?v=4hxX5IlCjrs
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
youtube.com/watch?v=O8Uhn-dU3Gg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Neil DeGrasse Tyson

are you even trying?

Shouldn't you be defending your home from the purge?

Is that Lil Wayne?

he is actually decent guy.
Watch how he would not get the bait:

The purge is happening 1000 km from where I live.

Neil is just another arrogant, dishonest lefty.

Honestly, the thug on the right is less of a threat to civilization.

>Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Change for Sheriff Clarke and get back with us

And there is a difference between decent white people, and white trash like yourself op.

hmm no its

Mixed - Black man

be respectful...

Brazil A "Mongrel" society

That Nigger "astronomer" are just have good memory

Also Gook Have good memory to copy the whitty

so nigger good memory are not same as "Great white intelligence"

whats your point

80% of dark skinned people identify with the chimp on the right

that means they are practically all niggers

so again, whats your fucking point?

Nigger that's just smart enough to play system vs just plain nigger. Notice how almost every science show for kids or dumbed downed adults now has black as host.

Your logic is flawless OP

Ironically Lil Wayne isn't all that ignorant, if you look past his music.

Now these new age chicago rappers are full dindu, on the other hand.

actually lil wayne has shown signs of being redpilled

>posting a popsci meme
At least use le black economics man. Admittedly, he is a deluded Chicago School monetarist shill, but at least he's better than the vast majority of mainstream economists.

lil wayne is more right leaning than neil btw

Lil Wayne is based actually

reverse it.

niel is a nigger

lil wayne's alright man I hope kanye made it out of the asylum or whatever was happening with him a little while ago

Yes and no
Blacks are still inferior, but at least the "normal" ones will be treated like citizens, niggers will be hsnged

youtube.com/watch?v=4hxX5IlCjrs

Lil Wayne acts stupid but really isn't. Should have posted someone else

The nigger in your photo has a job at least. What does the black man actually do?

The boy on the left doesn't believe in God. If you don't believe in God, you aren't a man.

>dances like a puppet and sells out his discipline for a political agenda
>man

A monkey in a suit, and a clever nigger are what I see.

He's still a fucking idiot have you even listened to any of his songs

Wrong

Hopsin is Ok.

> a tatted up in the face black rapper made me feel

Who's the guy on the left? He work for the FBI or something?

Black man
>pseudo scientist

nigger
>pseudo singer

ok then

The objective truth is this:

The word nigger refers originally to a black person and therefore all black people are niggers. However, some black people behave like decent humans and calling those types of black people niggers is unwarranted.

This is how you redpill minorities; By being objectively better people

95% of congoids are niggers only 4% are comparable to dumb white people and 1% are black people.

> write garbage music
> gets paid millions
I wish I was as much of an idiot as him

OP those are both niggers

>pic related

an upstanding black gentleman

Tyson is still a nigger because he acts like a smug faggot.

Yep

Yeah he is really annoying. He's supposed to a "black intellectual". Heavy emphasis on black why people care and heavy emphasis on intellectual why he's a fucking prick that thinks hes better then everyone.

tyson still chimps out. he's a bluepilled normie who's only there because science now has a diversity quota apparently. he's no sagan.

But Lil' Wayne is based and Neil Degras Tyson is a cuck...

Now there is a black man that I can respect.

thats not a black man, thats a mulatto my amigo

You got it reversed homes

tyson is a fraud, so is carl sagan. the earth is flat, and a non moving plane.

Shit, Lil' Wayne ended up fucking with the BLM crowd by noting he never really experienced discrimination or the other stuff BLM was whining about.

Being a "scientist"

Don't worry, he wrote a letter to and shook his hand once. Neil is totally Sagan's buddy and equal, if not superior!

wayne shouldn't be the picture on the right

Nigger isn't a descriptor of behavior. It's a racial epithet. All black as are niggers and all niggers are black. You don't get to change the meaning of a word to fit your feelings. That's the same stupid concept as when niggers say they can't be racist against whites because their definition of racism is different than the standard one.

One's a self-entitled, arrogant prick, the other is Lil Wayne.

>888

What did kek mean by this?

Sure, I can get behind that. But they both still have to go back

they are both niggers desu
but wayne is a based nigger, bless his soul

But I love drill music

that unironic geocentric research is the ultimate red pill.

Uh...

Rare?

The one on the left is also a nigger. At least show a picture of Ben Carson.

This. He thinks social justice is a joke.

>hating on lil wayne
Dumb fucking brazilmonkeys
the fuck is wrong with you?

Should have posted Morgan Freeman or Terry Crews.

Nigger is a derogatory term; it makes sense to use it for the degenerate black people and set it aside for the respectable blacks

words evolve all the time. The word "meme" was just a biology term when it was first used but now it means other things too

>Dr. Sagan? I'm NEIL

there isn't much difference between the two. both are paid liars and corrupters.

It makes sense to use it for people that are niggers because niggers are niggers.

Should we start calling respectable dogs canines and not dogs because they don't kick their shit in the air when they're done taking a dump?

Again, nigger is a racial epithet, not a descriptor of behavior. It never has been.

lil wayne is redpilled though

Fuck Bolsonaro and Praise Kek, bitch.

>no one checked my Satan trip

Goddamn new Sup Forums is all cancer. Hopefully the Redditfugees fiasco will end soon.

Go read the sticky, OP.
Check the section under "no true scottsman"

listen to The Carter I, II and III and all his mixtapes he dropped during that period when he was still a functioning drug addict and apologise.

>Brazil looking up to black science man

I guess nogs are better than apes.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

one on the right is an extremely successful and accomplished entertainer, the other is a smug cunt

but lil wayne supports trump, and le black science man is a retarded liberal who thinks we were all made from star dust.

Haha, that's awesome! Yeah I know a lot of cool black people. It's really not the race it's the individual person.

>being this whiny over nobody caring about your shitty post on an Indonesian claymation webcast

I like lil wayne much more than that fucking elitist nig. lil wayne is red pilled on a number of issues.

the "nigger" is like 100 time richer. interesting!

>t. knows 2 black people raised around all white people

Can't even muster the energy to be racist today.

Wow Sup Forums I'm sorry.

I actually live in the inner-city. About half the people at my workplace are black. I'm sorry if that doesn't line up with whatever your beliefs are.

It's just indicative of over leafication of the board

I like that nigger more than
The black guy to be honest

UH VAI MORRER

Lil Wayne is redpilled and based as fuc, he just looks like he tornado that swept through compton

Agreed, black science senpai is pretty based and Id wager hes more ubermench then most of Sup Forums

My apologies, t. nigger lover.

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=O8Uhn-dU3Gg

Lil Wayne is surprisingly based. Watch where an interviewer tries to racebait him and he goes full "I don't know racism man. A white cop saved my life while black cops ignored me."

>lil wayne
This is extremely subtle bait. Good job.

Watch the last minute.

lil wayne's not a nigger. he's a stand-up guy who doesn't let the liberal dogma corrupt his opinions. reddit science man, on the other hand, is like a black minstrel show for fake nerds and progressives.

FTFY OP. No thanks required.

you got it backwards.

NDT is a fraud (((actor))) who perpetuates bullshit like (((global warming))) and (((CTE))).

Wayne is pretty based, and stood up to say racism wasn't real and cops are good people despite what I'm sure was tremendous pressure not to.