Remember when houses cost $200,000?

It's coming back Sup Forums. Once we deport 50 million people.

My property value is going to go down? SHIT

What goes up must come down.

re-finance fgt

i remember when a 2 bed terrace house cost only £260000

now its off to the moon thanks to no housing program and population boom from mass migration

I'm kinda new as it pertains to understanding of economics, so can somebody explain the actual legitimacy of this?

Is it a matter of supply and demand, or a pop of the housing bubble, or elements of both?

DONALD PLEASE INAVDE AND DEPORT THE CHINKS

>implying the illegals we're deporting live in places like that
Nice houses in white suburbs will still be expensive as fuck, but you'll be able to buy 1500 square foot hovels in the ghetto for less than a new laptop.

That is an ugly house.

they still do if you aren't fucking stupid. go to the midwest or any rural area and you'll find houses for nothing.

wow you filthy nationalist why do you forsake my profit margins for the sake of your standard of living. Police, arrest this man!

no it isn't

Sharters have the same problem outside of flyover states. There isn't a solution because property owners will shit bricks if you cut off their foreigner money.

>It's coming back Sup Forums. Once we deport 50 million people.

This has to happen.

The boomers are so invested in property though. They will kick and scream and call us Nazis till they die.

tbqh I don't give a shit. Bannon was right when he called them the most selfish generation in the history of the world.

One solution is to make the Canadian dollar worthless, to force a repricing in the new Canadian currency.

>mfw I see a broodmother laying 8 eggs in a nice starter home and they could be white people instead

that is a ghastly mcmansion
learn to architecture

so i can owe more money? what sense would that make?

an ok house in my city is 450-500k
an ok salary is around 35-45k

Only if you live in a sanctuary city where rent is $2000/month for a shitty apartment.

>i remember when a 2 bed terrace house cost only £260000

I assume you're talking about London right? Because that's still a lot In the rest of the country.

I remember buying my house for 550k.
Paid off my mortage and it's worth 1.6mill.
Feels good.

>tfw when an 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom apartment costs £200,000

I own my house nigga

Honestly, the Canadian threads of a one bedroom shack outside Vancouver costing $2 mil is so crazy

>It's coming back Sup Forums.
No it's not, the NWO is just right around the corner (after WW3)

PRAISE KEK

i'd be fine with this as long as the government helps out new homeowners that just bought into the market in the past few years

imagine saving for years for a down payment on a house, finally getting there, buying something reasonably priced, then watching the value get cut in half.

i bought a house 2 years ago for 300k in an area where that's below average. it's modest. my mortgage is about what it costs to rent a 2 bedrooms apartment around here. i'm not looking for 10% increases in my property value every year, but if it were suddenly worth 200k i'd be way underwater.

>001
SO CLOSE

just get a 40 year mortgage goy

Just walk away, Trump will have camps you can live in while you save enough to buy the new mansions.

perhaps you actually have to produce something for a living rather than inflate your property value with mass immigration and lax real estate laws that allow foreign buyes to make homes unaffordable for hard working white americans.

eat shit and die kike! FORCE FOREIGN HOLDERS OF US REAL ESTATE TO SELL SELL SELL

NO MORE CHING CHONGS RENTING OUR HOMES TO US

your mistake faggot. sell during the fire-sale and buy again when the market bottoms out

the upside is as wages increase I'll be able to charge more for rent. HAHAHA I win again

I thought most beaners lived in trailer parks though?

not in a competitive market asshat! the free market will prepare your anus!

They rent. Millions of landlords with fancy houses are going belly up after they are deported.

You can get a really nice house for that much in Michigan

kek. Where I live though, they're mostly trailer park dwelling trash.

>mfw when a Colombian told me to invest in real estate

A refi will generally lower your rates, in most cases, you're further in debt after a refi, but save more every month.

t. homeowner who has refinanced 3 times currently at 3.25%, I still owe 200k on a 280k house, with mortgage, ins and taxes I'm paying 1100 a month

Houses still cost

wouldn't there be a ton of real estate sitting idle if all the illegals got deported? this would make the price go down.

More jobs for Americans constructing homes too.

A refi will change you from no recourse loan to recourse loan in cali at least.

That trendline is begging for a fall to 1,500

I'm unsure what a recourse loan is. I've refinanced twice through the va, same paperwork, just lower rates.

You can walk away from a non recourse loan without filing bankruptcy.

I just looked it up. You must be either very desperate or confident in your continued finances to accept a deal with the devil like that.

It'll never change here. A decent house within a 250km radius of a city centre will cost you at least $1.2M

200k for 1800 sqft 3/2 here in central Florida. Older homes, 70s - 80s. Cheaper on the gulf coast, ~180k for home built in 2000s

Move out of the commie states.

Look at what you get in France for that price

Thats a pretty comfy looking house.

Wouldnt go for over 140 kiloburgers in most states in america though

It's concrete and tile roof, would cost extra here.

>MFW I just read a study that, officially, the number of illegals in Denver is greater than that of all the faggots who just moved here
>MFW if we just deported them, it would significantly help in uncucking Denver

If you're making 35-45k you have been watching too much HGTV and need to be realistic about what you can afford. I assure you there are decent houses under 450k, just not made entirely of granite and stainless steel.

kinda looks like a drug den

You can get more compfy the further you go into the country.
But those are not the big houses you have in the US.

Why the fuck do people need houses like this? It's stupid, and wasteful. .. then they bitch about going bankrupt and losing their shitty mansion that they couldn't afford to begin with.. city folks are truly retarded.. I own multiple homes, the last property I bought was just over 200k it is 2 acres and has a 3 bedroom house and a 1 bedroom house. I live in the 1 bedroom and rent the larger house out to cover all expenses. Plus profit. Intrest rate at 2.49

women dictate almost every single purchase in a man's life

I guess... fuck that math.

I bought my flat 350000€ and it's like 50m2 in Belleville and it was actually below the actual price.

lying disinfo faggot. every single city has affordable family homes within 50km of the cbd, except for melb, sydney and canberra.

then again why do youwant to live in sjw hellholes fag?