What would happen if there was an attack by people from one of the banned countries?

What if Trump was proven absolutely right? What would happen to to American politics?

Nothing

Liberals don't compromise unless it suits their narrative.

Every member of the 9th circuit gets tried for treason.

Disagree, remember 9/11 and the events following. Liberals like to pretend they were all against the invasion of Iraq, something very foreign to their beliefs, and yrt...

>le aggrivated bann country your fault trump
Dumb fucking liberals.

Another not all muslims hashtag and protests. I would bet all my money if every muslim openly said they hate the western world, detonated a nuclear bomb in new york city, then started openly firing on any non muslim, that leftists would still support them.

I'm talking about the actions of people that matter, not liberal talking heads on CNN and idiot SJWs on twitter.

The media would immediately blame it on Trump, and say "impeach". They are insane and cannot be reasoned with. Why haven't any patriotic Americans started killing journalists? They don't have secret service protection, and it shouldn't be hard to find where they live and work.

Liberal here.

I agreed with the 2003 Iraq war and still think it was a good idea. A foreign policy that pursues our interests abroad precedes all other considerations. This is why I wanted Clinton over Sanders and Clinton over Trump.

When it comes to this, there is no right and left. There are patriots and there are cowards.

pretty much

>What if Trump was proven absolutely right? What would happen to to American politics?
Nothing. If this happened the right would continue to hatemonger and the left would continue to blindly say not all Muslims are like that.

Won't happen.

>What would happen if there was an attack by people from one of the banned countries?

liberals would say "look how mad you made them with your ban! shame on you!"

The Soros funded LEFT would still block EXTREME VETTING

>international interests
>prefers Clinton

In your preferred timeline, spets naz is right now making a video for the American public, shooting Hillary in the head and declaring the east coast now fully under Russian control.

They'll say the attack was blowback from the ban. Cap this post.

The shit is planned dude.
If Trump wanted to be proven right, he would have to tell them to let the shit happen.

Russia doesn't have the capability to invade the United States.

I agree with the leaf. I couldn't have made a better post than this Canadian.

KEK alright the.

The silver lining on this dark cloud, is that Muslims are stupid enough to commit a terrorist attack even though it would move the agenda to shut them out forward. I don't want it to happen, but if it does, FUCKING TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE OPEN HYPOCRISY OF THE LEFT.

That play is tired and used up, but you're right, that's exactly what they would do.

We shouldn't have bombed their countries

Remember Christians are bad too, but they weren't true Muslims anyway

Black Lives Matter you fucking racists