Dear White People

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA

How is dog shit like this trending?

Also it's like are climbing rapidly and I'm pretty sure the dislikes have magically decreased... Conjoined effort to decrease the abysmal like-dislike gap probably.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4212850/amp/Racist-Netflix-series-gets-million-dislikes-ONE-day.html?client=safari
youtube.com/watch?v=0iYHmM4qwTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They keep taking it down and reuploading it to get rid if dislikes and make it trend again

What is it?

>Blacks storm club
>Slap rastafa hat off white dudes head (assault)
>Knock over the speakers on stage (Property damage)

Literally propaganda designed to incite more riots.

google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4212850/amp/Racist-Netflix-series-gets-million-dislikes-ONE-day.html?client=safari

Screenshot in the article has same upload date as the one online right now. They're chopping dislikes!

This show is actually about infighting in the black community about what to about racism. It's not about "lets be racist to white people" although the trailer makes it look that way.

its just back lash. the only reason people care now is because "alt-right trolls raided the youtube page! oh no!!!" so now people get to be a hero for putting a thumbs up

youtube.com/watch?v=0iYHmM4qwTY
SIGN PETITION TO TAKE TANA MANGEAUAES CHANNEL DOWN
SPREAD THE WORD

Yeah I actually semi-enjoyed the movie.

Faggot horseshit.

This is some shit i can get behind. Idubbbz is an agent of pepe

This. If Sup Forums actually sat down and watched it they would have realized its making fun of the exact same people Sup Forums is against.

Pretty sure they just did the trailer to draw controversy to the show

Is that really true?

The movie trailer also sounded like classic "blacks have all the right answers" but I keep hearing it was somewhat semi critical

And this is the only place I've actually heard about it, everywhere else I see shit like the "blacks can't be racist" scene

No it's not you fucking idiot, the creators twitter is full of anti white bullshit including his own tweets like "fuck white people"

this is such a good trailer, theres more people talking about this then they did for any of the marvel shit netflix produced. fucking perfect

which writer are you talking about m8? just asking

This series is like the movie full of irony...the girl is actually biracial dating a white guy and daddy issues with her white father.

He tweeted that when that chart showing white people voting for trump going around when he obviously was against him. Is that really that shocking. Its not like he tweets that shit everyday

Just finished it actually. pretty decent. I really think there would be absolutely no fuss if people watched it. I'm guessing the series is going to be about the school accepting the network's offer to play into race baiting reality t.v. and I'm kinda looking up for it now.

I wonder how many cities would be on fire if they made a "Dear Black People"

Cancel netflix and add 'no coalburners' to your social profiles. Problem solved.

(((THEY))) WANT CIVIL UNREST AND A RACE WAR

>Go to BLM facebook page
>Post full comic from "The Mayor 2"
Prepare for ape outs.

shit like this makes me WANT to do Blackface, just to spite them
like, seriously. Set up something this month and make some twitter trending hashtag about white people doing blackface to... i don't fucking know, 'support black people' or something
liberals would probably eat that up

seriously, chill a bit. you clearly haven't seen it

Seriously garl? Yo garl I see that shit owl da time.

>Black people with that eye color
She has to be be wearing lenses or its photoshop. If they hate white people so much then why do they keep trying to always look like them?

Have Netflix quadrooned down on this sham of a show yet?

>Series is created
>White people are clearly outraged

>"B-Buh, if Dear Black People was made, there would be an outrage"

There is a difference between people just bitching about it online vs rioting on the streets looting and setting shit on fire.

>Whites don't want to wash your marxist brainwasing

>"B-Buh, everyone who don't agree with my political stance is an evil racist."

There's nothing to bitch about tho.

That's like saying South Park is satanist propaganda. Embarrassing

pretty sure they ghost banned my comments, likes haven't changed in 2-3 days and the video has only gotten more attention since then.

The video still has over 350k dislikes. The response certainly outweighs the ~50k likes. A 7 - 1 ratio is a huge blow.

After watching this pugnacious vieo, I'm led to believe this video has significant criticism about the underling message. A group is not a person. When she says "me" in answer to her demand that white people exclusively should not dress up as is over sensibility. Her only quality isn't being black just as mine isn't all about being white, since white people are all different in their personalities and traits. We can generalise, but to absolutely determine a quality is erroneous beyond scientific facts about our different biology. Such a claim is to portray herself a victim. It's clear by the portrayal of whites being wealthy and attractive connotes superiority in material wealth and satisfaction and, dare I say it, privilege.

Besides, when do upper class white men ever blackface nowadays? Who cares anyway since it's not like niggers are getting lynched. And then the response from middle aged blacks come in and smash the place up and violently assault people? That's not racist?

This subtle advert is subliminally supporting violence against whites and by extension the BLM and I'd even go far as to say Trump supporters since they're more or less equivalent according to the modern leftist.

When has anyone ever rioted over a TV show leafy? Black People bitch about it online just like they do with white-washing debates.

I never said or even implied this show wasn't an asinine idea. What I am referring to is that just because a select group of liberal art graduates decided to band together and create a propaganda show doesn't mean all blacks agree to this show.

Every time some cringey bullshit like this arises, the right immediately assume the entire left personally organized this to attack white people instead of some smug individuals.

Oh yeah I totally forgot causing division is way funnier than unity...

>obviously visibly mulatto
>calls herself black

You ain't black, sweetie.

This is the second time i've heard the word "sweetie" used.

Why

Yep. Thanks to our favorite black president forever ruining race relations, we get to see both sides hilariously devise shitty counter arguments against each other and play victim.

Causing division and race baiting arouses a lot of attention and brings in tons of money.

People and companies will use the increasing racial tensions in the next couple months and years to their advantage.

It is propaganda regardless. If you disagree to this, then you're a tard who need to look up the definition.

Nor did I insinuate that you said so, nor did I insiuate that all blacks are villains. Your own prejudices tackles you. Perhaps you shouldn't go about antagonizing people if you're too much of a pussy to take the richochets.