How IN THE HELL does this video have 1 million views and positive reception? Why haven't The Juden shut it down?

How IN THE HELL does this video have 1 million views and positive reception? Why haven't The Juden shut it down?

youtube.com/watch?v=F0vwOvVuQe4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJt77kaY8EY
youtube.com/watch?v=N1Uaml0iEmw
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-K98_bqEKrwS1pzcmtYeXZPN2s?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

'not available in your country domain'

Awesome video. Videos like these just sadden me because Germany should've won the war.

It can't be shut down

Hitler is a part of all of us

Satan Trips is right...

Things in the world are starting to heat up, who knows what will happen?

youtube is filled with nazi songs like horst-wessel, sieg heil viktoria, hitler speeches. all got millions of views and positive reception

Fucked up Deutschebro. You know your country is under assault when your own history is censored.

I wonder what normies think when they stumble across a pro nazi video with 95% liked with over 500,000 views

That actually happened to me like 6-7 years ago. I just thought "wew people actually like Hitler?" and moved on with my day.

A very good question. I kind of just assume they go into some sort of faulting loop. Where they look at what they've been trained to believe is 'evil', but see how incredibly popular it is, triggering their other well trained knee jerk reaction "Being popular is everything!".

Useless until Germans can watch. I guess they have webms for that but that can't spread far.

Germcucks banned from seeing their own history

They had the greatest leader of all time, the whole white world admires him, and theyre not even allowed to watch a video clip.

Hahaha holy shit.

holy kek, I unironically like this song though

>the whole white world admires him
Go outside to face reality. Day of the rake.

>Hitler did nothing wrong hahaha
>Hitler did nothing wrong haha
>Hitler did nothing wrong ha
>Hitler did NOTHING wrong except losing!

He lost on purpose. Once earth will be ruined historians will have the ultimate proof that natsoc is the only viable system and nazi will reborn from ashes more powerful than ever.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Pretty childish mate.

Lots of white people getting killed for no good reason for the 3rd time senpai.

> buildings, from WW2, still standing

I thought Berlin was pounded into a pile of rubble?

Hitler is the most popular leader of WW2. Look up Hitler on youtube and look at the number of videos and then look up any other leader during that time and look at the number of videos

It was only "for no good reason" because they lost. We'd be living in a much better world right now if they'd won. Maybe not all of us, depending on what ethnicity everyone in here is, but a world where we would probably already have fucking colonies on mars. Hell, we might have already started to spread out into the stars if Germany had taken over the world with Japan. No more petty little fucking wars for Jews to make their money off of, no more wasting resources on 3rd worlders to feel good.

This was pretty good vidya to facilitate a good ole 4th Reich daydream.

Soon brothers.

People don't tend to lie when acting anonymously. The like bar doesn't lie, the views don't lie. People love Hitler/Natsoc Germany.

That fucking song though.

i ended up watching scenes from look who's back
youtube.com/watch?v=NJt77kaY8EY

My grandfather and his brother fought the Germans in WW2 in Greece.

Grandfather is still alive and he has said he regrets ever serving and feels like a fool. He also thinks 9/11 was a Jewish-American false flag.

He hasn't ever used a computer in his life, these are all his original thoughts.

youtube.com/watch?v=N1Uaml0iEmw
Fags.

I wasn't saying people were lying I was saying that people like Hitler more than any other WW2 leader

Everyone knew we fought the wrong enemy, that's why they were silenced

My grandfather wished we just let Germany and the USSR bleed each other out simultaneously, instead of storming Normandy. He also loathed FDR like no other.

I do wish I could have met him, but he died of lung cancer before I was born.

A lot of normies believe in the meme of underground networks full of violent legions of radical Neo Nazi stormtroopers. They'd probably assume the support comes from that.

>TFW this stupid frog board is the closest thing the world has to an underground network of Nazis.

This is bullshit!

What else is banned german bro? I'll download and set up a google drive so that you germans will be able to then download the redpills.

Here's what I've already done

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-K98_bqEKrwS1pzcmtYeXZPN2s?usp=sharing

>Hitler was such a nice person but UK and USA bullied him because of this he was so sad that he killed himself

You magnificent bastards

This is from occupied Paris, 1940

"Not available in your country domain#

Uh? Why? I'm from southern Texas...

I know mate I'm just agreeing with you really. People might hide their true feelings in reality, face to face for the sake of keeping their jobs and status, but when acting anonymously, they'll express their true feelings. People really do fucking love Hitler.

Sadly most of the videos of HCTerrorist aswell... Its always the same: He uploads a new video, its awesome, I want to see it again the next day or even hours later and it mysteriously disappeared from my feed.

I hate this fucking censorship

Is there proof on Hitler suicide? Someone know what really happened?

btw I love you guys, you're the only people that defend us.

Brought a feel to my eye

I'll save ya bro. We'll get a redpill black market going for you dutch bros (You could easily get a proxy for free and do it yourself but most germans are normies) I'll work on that

keep tabs on the drive for more uploads. Read doc on drive to see how to summit video

Just look at this fucking fool, do you actually think spouting your pleb rhetoric is going to change this place? You're quite mistaken.

Watch the Greatest Story Never Told on an online stream brother. It tells the tale of your history that Germans were never told for fear of another reich.

When does it get to the part where he kills millions of people, destroys his country and kills himself

The creator of TGSNT didn't even try to hide his biases. It's literally hours of "Germany dindu nuffin". I'm already redpilled and I am aware of how much propaganda there is for the Allies, but this just felt like the same type of propaganda for the other side.

Worse is when the creator has his assertions challenged or debunked he refuses to engage and just shitposts with "muh imdb score, you probly didn't even watch the documentary fgt" which makes him look like a fool.

Posting a picture of German soldiers shooting civilians and saying "These guys are actually Russians dressed as Germans using German guns.... probably. Because Stalin said it would be a good idea" is tinfoil as fuck.

And I'm supposed to believe Germans were angels who were loved by the civilians of the nations they ran through, even though as soon as they had the chance the civs lynched German soldiers? I'm supposed to believe they did this for no reason?

Right after the part where Churchill and the (((league of nations))) started a world war because they were fucking devastated that their bullshit treaty that was designed to keep Germany eternally cucked was a total fucking failure.

I know that feel trips bro...
I recently finally watched "The Greatest Story Ever Told." I absolutely agree and think they deserved to have won.

>Posting a picture of German soldiers shooting civilians and saying "These guys are actually Russians dressed as Germans using German guns.... probably. Because Stalin said it would be a good idea" is tinfoil as fuck.

Stalin's "Torch-Men" Order #0428

>All settlements, in which German troops are found, up to a depth of 40 - 60km from the main lines of battle, are to be destroyed and set on fire, also 20-30km from the roads. For the destruction of the settled areas in the required radius, the air force will be made available, also artillery and rocket-launchers will be used extensively, as well as intelligence units, skiers and Partisan divisions, who are equipped with bottles with flammable liquid. These hunting expeditions in their activities of destruction are to be dressed to the greatest extent in German soldier's uniforms and uniforms of the Waffen-SS looted from the German army.

>This will ignite hatred toward all fascist occupiers and make the conscription of partisans from the outlaying areas of fascist territories easier. It is important to have survivors who will tell about "German atrocities". For this purpose every regiment is to form hunter-units of about 20- 30 men strong with the task to detonate and incinerate the villages. We have to select brave fighters for this action of destruction of settled areas. These men will be especially recommended to receive bravery awards when working in German uniforms behind enemy lines and destroying those settlement outposts. Among the population we have to spread the rumor that the Germans are burning the villages in order to punish the Partisans.

I see what you mean about the propaganda, however I think it's a good counter balance to the massive amount of propaganda we get already.
It's like listening to the other side of the argument to find the true story.

I just think it would have retained more credibility if it was less biased. You're can't expect people who have been raised to believe that Nazi soldiers are the foulest evil to ever walk the Earth to accept that they were angels as pure as driven snow. Paint them grey, not white. We all know war is fucked up on all sides.

TGSNT still game me feels as I believe the war should have never happened. I just think it could have been more effective. As is too many people write it off as Nazi propaganda.

Is there some German government official that weighs 400 pounds, and spends all-day searching YouTube for pro-Nazi videos to ban?

No. Most likely (s)he weighs a little less