Trans

>"Gender is just a social construct"
>"Let me cut off my penis to become a woman"
How do these people even function?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tl55gVXsBZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They rarely function well.

So relax, it's generally a self-correcting problem.

A lot of Transgender people don't deny gender exists

Yeah, they literally invite in the religious extremists who will purge them.

The problem is we will all suffer to some degree from this "correction"

Eh who cares. They usually only hurt themselves and not others. So just let em be miserable and crazy. Nothing will ever make them happy.

Denial of objective reality is the heart of leftism.

you don't think your dad buying a pussy would bother you??

They don't

How new are you? You realize they're pushing this shit on kids now, right?

Being mentally ill is different than imposing legal and policy changes that have negative effects.

By all means go after the politicians who pass bad laws and the people that advocate for them, but trans people themselves don't necessarily deserve scorn for the actions of these assholes.

We should be treating them with sympathy and tolerance and fight the real threat of progressive politics.

With gene modification and flesh reconstruction technology it is only a matter of time until we make the meat into anything we want it to be.

Human-Cat eared girls incoming!
Awooooooo!

youtube.com/watch?v=tl55gVXsBZE

Ok I showed this to my gf who is trans and she said that gender is definitely not a social construct and not all trans girls are progressive morons

she also wanted to tell you she didn't get her penis cut off, she got it turned into a vagina. And she said she didn't do that to "become a woman," she did it because having a penis made her "want to be dead"

she's all worked up now actually it was probably a mistake showing her this because now I'm going to have to sit her with her while she cries all night, thanks a lot OP

Actual trans people don't deny that
gender has a lot of it's roots in biology.

>"Let me cut off my penis to become a woman"
Cait is a non-op trans.

pix of tranny gf or ur trollin

she says I can't because she thinks she's gross and ugly and that you will all make fun of her

she's definitely gonna cry tonight....

We promise not to make fun of her.

She is gross and ugly and we will probably laugh at her indeed.

>she
>her

yeah yeah whatever leaf

I promise not to make fun of her.

>He

Americans are THE most fucked up