So fucking true!!!!!!

So fucking true!!!!!!

Where's the edited one with the muzzie wearing a suicide vest?

This is a small collective of autists who spam their unfunny memes endlessly in this board, hours and hours pass and hundreds of threads are made by the same person, just forcing cancerous memes down Sup Forums's throat. They can pass through sleep deprivation, malnutrition, diseases, and they will continue clicking on [creating new thread], wait until their threads get popular, and see if some /r/le_donald newfags popularize their memes. These sad fucks are not even being paid to spam memes 24/7, they merely do it because it is the only minimum amount of attention they will receive in their worthless lives. Maybe one day these "spamtists" will get their memes posted on Twitter or Facebook one day, so that they can validate their pathetic existence. Think about this: You are spending your time making and spamming cancerous memes on a Chinese cartoon image-sharing chatroom that was created by a teenager suffering from severe autism, is this really what years and years of nurture and care by your parents have led to? Or maybe you weren't cared by your daddy or your mommy at all, and this is why you spam memes on this site every single fucking day with no stop, just fucking endless images and texts containing the same fucking memes, pushing them until some band of 12 year olds on /ptg/ finally begin to use it. I seriously hope you are somewhat rich and pay people to spam these memes. No human should have to live through this sad pathetic existence. Anyone, please, put OP out of his misery..

Here.

Muslims embracing America

Here's the uncensored one.

I was just at dinner and saw a muzzie with a hijab, all I could see was red white and blue I stood up and told her GET OUT!!!!

and she left

kek, that's exactly what I was thinking

wtf, i hate trump now

Thanks user

That's quality.

rip america
without muslims, all is lost for us.

what?

Why did you edit out the Ben Garrison watermark? You shouldn't repost pics without giving proper credit to the artist.

its kinda sexy. I want to bully muslim-chan so I could get an aggresive scolding from lady liberty

>it's always a fucking child or a woman

This kind of bullshit kind of makes me want lady liberty torn down

Because Muslim men don't like the idea of being protected, it's emasculating. Islam teaches men to be the protectors; to accept the protection of another is like lowering himself to the level of a woman, a child, or a white person.

Kekerino, mb if this wasn't the outlook of most swedes their country wouldn't be a rape paradise

Requesting R34 on this