MSM compromised by the Bogpill

Imagine going to college just to write this.

A few gems:
>the Bogdanoffs have become a part of the twisted agenda of online trolls and political saboteurs
>Although the meme is not well-known now, denizens of the web will soon learn to fear the malformed twin faces just like the dreaded Pepe.
>Some even believe swallowing the Bogpill will turn themselves into Bogdanoffs, enlarging their chins and cheekbones.
>Sure, the Bogdanoff meme remains peaceful, for now. But the only thing separating Pepe from Bogdanoff is a mass of trolls on Photoshop willing to transmogrify the twins into Nazis death camp oven workers used to harass Jewish journalists.

google.com/amp/heatst.com/politics/danger-alert-the-bogdanoff-twins-are-the-new-hit-meme-of-the-alt-right/amp/?client=safari

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that shit meme is gaining traction among normies
While I don't like that meme, I applaud it's success..

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc

the flight that saved europa

tl;dr

somebody give me the quick rundown.

I came here to post this for the rundown.

> normies are getting quick rundowns on the bogdanoffs

>Literally weaponized memes

God if I could go back in time and tell Sup Forums of the shit happening now, nobody would believe me

I'm going to need a quick rundown on this guy who wrote this article.

>danger alert
What the fuck is dangerous about people posting has-been French celebrities on the internet?

Can someone provide me a basic gestalt for this???

Heat street is flipping out saying it's an alt-kike rayciss Nazi meme

The meme that saved the alt right

The journalists are actually scared of Sup Forums memes, this is full on memetic warfare.

THE SLOW BREAKDOWN

thank you for this rundown OP

It goes back a lot further than the twins

They even published the quick rundown. HAHAHHAHAHA. Fucking press idiots

>You will never be so bogpilled that you will unironically dance in a concert to shitty eurodance while wearing tinfoil suits

Why even live? ;_;