Hidden Figures

So did any of you guys actually see this thing? Was it as bad as some of us thought? What was the plot about?

All my friends (liberals) enjoyed it but I don't wanna reveal my power level.

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmechanics.com/space/rockets/a24429/hidden-figures-real-story-nasa-women-computers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first

it was forgettable, like your get

Praise Kek

It's shit

FUCKING WASTED ON SHE BOONS

WE

Fucking wasted

You should be ashemed

WITNESSED

WUZ

this get is still shit though

what the fuck

thanks kek?

What a fucking waste of digits. Almost as much of a waste as the time anybody spends watching this movie.

This is why leafs get the gets because ours our just as shit

bland, eternal bitchface, and a frog

OP deserves a range ban for wasting a get.

WE WUZ SKY QUANSZ

>mfw digits got BLACKED

watched it for janelle desu

wasted digits nigger, fuck off with the slide threads and get in here

This is why I consider Kek a false god, for letting GETs like this become squandered.

I have a fetish where i want to fuck a black girl and pretend im her slave owner and scream the n word at her and have her call me a cracker

Is there something wrong with me

What a waste. Fucking leaf

WASTED

obviously hidden figures has some importance to kek's great plan

me too

Holy shit kill yourself my dude

since when does that duck have morning woods?

Haven't seen the movie, but I think they forgot to mention the German scientists whom actually helped us to go the moon.

>Wasted on a movie about the history of a white man stolen by blacks

popularmechanics.com/space/rockets/a24429/hidden-figures-real-story-nasa-women-computers/

Worst get ever, even worse than Muh AI Grillfriend.

Ohhh Sup Forums hello

shit get senpai

We wuz astronauts n sheeit. Niggers should really not be appropriating any higher technology. Without niggers, USA would have had so much extra money that they could have gone to Mars and back hundred times now. There is absolutely no reason to celebrate any hidden niggers in relation to the space program. Even if some extremely exceptonial nignogs have managed to come up with something productive, the achievements are weighed down by the millions of utterly useless and violent dindus who do nothing but cost hundreds of billions every god damn year. We could literally go to Mars with less money than we waste on developing aid every year for these god damn parasitic creatures.

>one octoroon did some basic arithmetic for nasa

>we wuz astronauts n shieet

Op is a mess

Septs wasted on orangutans
>bruh

It was worse than I thought was possible

W A S T E D

the whole thing's a big lie

bestiality is wrong user

Do I need to go see this movie now?

I don't want to, but if Kek tells me that I must...

Damn

There has never been a more cliche, boring, and utterly bland attempt at a minority exploitation film than this.

If I said I regretted spending money on it I would be lying because I wasn't the one who bought the tickets.

They straight up made up almost everything in the fucking film, and that's not the worst thing about it.

The worst thing is that the movie sucked by its own merits as a movie. The characters are uninspired, their interactions completely fail to inspire even the slightest sympathy even in liberal moviegoers for their plights because the movie splits focus between the three WE WUZes too much, and it conveniently skips over all the actually interesting shit like their daily interactions with white coworkers that could have been an actually decent source of tension. As it is, there was zero tension. There was no reason given for us to care about any character in the film, we were just expected to give a damn because they were black women working in a white man's world. But even this completely made up bullshit didn't have an ounce of real, hard racism in it to make anyone think these women were being seriously mistreated. Their problems were the equivalent of anyone who works in an office building: your peers and superiors don't think you're shit until you prove that you are, and the company has bullshit rules and regulations that you have to obey to work there.

You could have replaced those women with white men and the plot would have been completely unaffected by the change. The movie failed to capitalize even on its Oscar-bait premise of black people in one of the most racially charged eras of American history. It is nothing more than a complete abortion of cinema at the most basic level.

And the CGI looked like it was from fucking 1998.

KEK is telling you to incinerate niggers user.

So..........
Basically reality then?

> 1960's nasa project
> lots of math
> they need a sassy black woman to do that math
> MMM HMM!! sho you right honey-chilld!
> neck cranking intensifies
> muh discriminationz!
> a whole team of fat middle aged sassy negresses unleash their math prowess and the white boys all want to touch they cookies
> Nuhh Uhhh!! they cookies is fo they strong black men only! Mmmm Hmmm!!!

in reality there was one OCTAROON in the nasa math program, and she was blondeand white looking, thus could "pass".

nasa employed no nappy headed hoes at all in the 60's .
NONE.

Zendaya was too light skinned to play a negress singer, but of course they need to pic a dark skinned black woman to play someone that looked pretty damn white and niggers don't complain about it

I'd watch it to see what a 2017 propaganda piece looks like. Not going to pay any money for it, though.

you nigger

In real life the main character is whiter than most of Sup Forums and has blue eyes, Hollyjew blackwashing like always.

Seen one liberal propaganda piece you've seen them all. The plot is entirely predictable once you know their agenda.

STATISTICIANS

Toasting in bread.

Bad bread tho.

>Is there something wrong with me
yes you said "the n word"
here on Sup Forums we say nigger you nigger faggot

He wouldn't be a very good god of chaos if he didn't troll us a little. I think he's just having fun watching us try to decipher his shitposts.

What a fucking waste.

I knew the film was blatant propaganda but damn that's crazy.

yeah, you're that much of a pussy to not say nigger you cuck faggot nigger cum receptacle

fuck off anglo shit, kek works in mysterious ways

niggers be math n sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

but jim crow stopped any niggers being mat and sheeeeeeeeeeit

ok?

>one qt nigress
>one angry nigress
>one fat nigress
that's casting for you

> helped

implying actual Nazis were not in charge of the project

What did Kek mean by this?

Wasted get

HONORARY LEAF

It's a movie explaining why good old USA lost to the ruskies in the space race

What a gigantic waste of digits you colossal faggot. Neck yourself

surprisingly redpilled for that fag

Consider that Johnson might very well be an anglicized version of Jonsson which is a common name in Scandinavia, so her ancestry may very well be more nordic than african. I guess the left are like Sup Forums when it comes to the "one drop rule" when they consider her a nigger.

shittiest GET yet
Should've let a leaf get it

>

Shockingly, actually. Left field fucking comic.

never read much of that shit except for the obvious meme ones. he's shitlib faggot too, eh

Holy shit they made a meme out of the hydrothermal vent thingy?

Why would I support kike scum in Hollywood by paying to see their negro-centric filth?

The German scientists that worked for Nasa were not responsible for getting us to the moon. Oh no, it was a few Negresses who's remarkable talent was used and then covered up by racist Whitey. Yeah sure Hymiewood...

If you're a low IQ goyim that supports this or the NFL, NBA, or any other nigger promoting trash then you're part of the problem.

Wasn't it proven that the story was all bullshit, and they didn't do anything but try to fit blocks into holes?

>off by one

pls be my sheboon gf

She probably has an awesome vinyl collection and uses AKGs for music listening.

She's not whiter than me but I get your point.

A total lie to discredit white history.
The Jews are basically producing full out propaganda at this point. The Daily Shoah did a great podcast about it.

Damn she thick, those curves just do it for me

Admiring those visible figures

Downloading right now. Thanks for the heads up, user.

Ouch the edge

>Poo in loo calling edge over the word nigger

Hello proxyfag.

Didn't it flop really badly? Financially I mean. I'm sure it got a 99% and will win every Oscar.

yall whitefolks need to educate yoselves... na, bitch, gettin into space was built on the backs of BLACK scientists, workers, people and you not gonna take THAT away from us like yall done with all of our history, is how america was BUILT and you think you can just walk in and take all the credit well guess what we fightin back against your white asses... smdh.

Lol.

NOOOOO REEE OP

>Be Jack Crenshaw
>Have the history of everything you achieved in your life stolen from you by niggers becuase you're white and the kikes with a narrative run Hollywood

Really making me think.

at least get the meme right, shitter

tardigrade

Right, because Soviet Russia had teams of negroes working to get Gagarin into space. Fuck off you accomplishment thief.

listen here cracka, russia a hell of a lot closer to africa than any of your white appropriatin asses, shit

Summed them all up perfectly, user.

Nope, they had one german scientist and they made him a jew.