Tennessee Passes Bill Allowing People To Hit Protesters Blocking Roads

cscmediagroupus.com/2017/02/11/tennessee-passes-bill-allowing-people-hit-protesters-blocking-roads/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNegGEoohK4
youtube.com/watch?v=sRBu-FxD5W0
youtu.be/1xwDdcf-Zrg
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice.

>Exercise due care.
So much for doing donuts through crowds of dindus.

Good. Roads are for public use. People have places to be, some of them very important.

I heard somewhere that politics comes down to making friends. I've never understood how protesters think it's a good idea to make enemies. What could be accomplished by pissing off regular people, many of whom might be on the sides of the protesters or be amenable to their cause.

Is it weird that I like to see leftists getting assaulted or hit on the streets during their dumb protests?

Thank you, Jesus.

But doing donuts in a pack of dindus is due care. You need to make sure you finish the job or else there's still a chance they can multiply.

Another sad sign of pure fascism in Drumpf's America.

Nice.

I had the misfortune of finding Sup Forums only right before Officer Wilson did his duty. I loved those videos too.

It would be weird if you didn't.

Yes it means you're a psychopath congratulations

Where's the bill that lets you drive heavy machinery like a steamroller through them? If you're not going to work and you're on the road you're stopping people going to work...and you're probably a liberal faggot...so thus must be crushed in the most painful way possible

Call it an occupational hazard, without any hazard pay

Thumbs up.

>tfw the truck of peace on these protesters is an actual truck of peace

>it's fascist to be able to maneuver through a bunch of faggots on your way to work

Not after watching this video, and many more like it. Fuck the "tolerant progressive" left

youtube.com/watch?v=CNegGEoohK4

I can't wait to be a jackbooted thug.

This is pure fascism. Americans have the right to peaceful protest.

And you nazis supporting this are insane. Wait 4 years until the new President is doing things you can't stand and you aren't allowed to protest it.

This is disgusting!

>tfw live in TN

Nice

i won't be happy with anything less than a 'black lives splatter' bill

The first part of that post sounded good in Cutting's voice. The 2nd didn't.

>new President

Careful what you wish for.

I don't know, this seems pretty fair to me. If you're so self centered that you think it's okay to put at risk thousands of man hours worth of actual productive use of humanity, I think it's only a fair trade if they just run you the fuck over. Lets be honest here, protesters are barely even human to begin with, and likely don't have jobs, so even if they die from getting run over, it's a net gain for society.

Nice, it must feel good running over protestors, especially with a big truck/SUV.

Noice

Buying a Hummer H1 and moving to TN.

#BlackLivesSplatter

Very close to no one is suggesting they shouldn't be able to protest. If they want to hold their dicks alongside the highway and look stupid, they should be allowed to do so.

The MOMENT they walk out into the fucking road to try and block traffic, and force their infantile virtue signalling onto people trying to go about their OWN business, is the moment their life has a negative value to society.

My dear, the first portion of my previous was meant to exude Mr. Cuttings spirit and motif. The second portion, however, was intended as but a small sample of my personal manifesto.

>Sup Forums when

youtube.com/watch?v=sRBu-FxD5W0

youtu.be/1xwDdcf-Zrg

DON'T BE LAZY 'COS I AM BURNING FOR YOU
IT'S A HOT SENSATION

Tennessee is pretty damned based sometimes. I honestly feel like we're one of the least cucked states at the moment.

Just stay away from Memphis and Nashville and it's god's country.

>Traffic could not go across, including the parents of a very sick baby
Fucking moralfags man. I would plow over 20,000 niggers if it meant keeping my baby alive and plow over 20,000 niggers on the way back just for fun

Good. Don't stand in the middle of a fucking road. You're only going to ruin your life and someone elses for a selfish act that could have been avoided

I recall the Tea Party protests where they actually got several people elected. They protested, organized, and actually made some change happen. I don't recall seeing them blocking streets or burning down cars and businesses. Seems like you're on the wrong side of history.

>Be a state who needs such a bill
kek, KY master race.

witnessed

> youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

The meme now has a new meaning.

Then why don't you faggots go protest in front of the facilities that actually make national law and policies? Your kind are bullies that take advantage of the niceness and patience of others not to run your ass over when you stand in the road. You're getting what's coming to you.

I wish it was legal in Brazil too

good riddance fellow burgers

Holy fuck

ITT: autismo

Nothing to do with trump otherwise it would be legal in all 50 states. If you're going to shitpost, at least do it properly.

>Tennessee

not relevant

The tea party protests had a relatively strong backing in sheer numbers. Virtue signal fags don't have the numbers, so they try to make up for that with obnoxious behavior.

Bill or no bill, I'd drive over protesters anyway.

So.... when is the protest about this bill? I for sure would not want to MISS IT.

Hummer nothing. Its time for Killdozer 2.0

Your constitutional rights end where they interfere with everyone else's. You have the right to "peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances".

You don't have the right to stand in the middle of the street and block traffic. Intentionally blocking traffic/people is, in and of itself, not a peaceful act.

Now north Dakota just needs to pass theirs too.

Fucking based

WITNESSED

This is why we were forced to put a fog nozzle on the monitor on our new truck.

Thumbnail makes it look like he's got a cartoon zombie hyena mouth.

>This is pure fascism. Americans have the right to peaceful protest.
Yeah, protest but dont fuck anyone innocent life.
You are blocking a road, people that dont give a shit about what you are doing will care even less for doing it.

They have stuff to do, no time to deal with jobless and useless people talking about something that doesn't matter.

Blocking the road = violating the NAP

Steamrollers are too slow. A tractor with a brush cutter, like what they use to trim the sides of the roads. Then you can claim you were just on your way to do your civic duty and trim some dangerous roadside brush when you were viciously set upon by an angry mob, and that you had no choice but to accelerate. In your panic, you accidentally engaged the PTO and demand restitution for the mental anguish caused by witnessing so many people brutally killed by high-speed chains.

>Having roads

Yeah, well running them over is murder, and intentionally running them over is capital murder in the state of Tennessee.

You don't have a right to drive a car, and you use our roads at our discretion, so I know you all are good at lying to yourself, but you come down here and run over our protesters, you'll die by lethal injection.

Wrong
You kidnap people or hold them hostage by blocking them freedom of movement and you can be gunned down at will

>Be EMT
>See this
heheh
heh
Ha
HA
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We're going to need to add a snow shovel and wetvac to out loadouts, but at least I'll have to worry slightly less about hauling a corpse in. Well one at a time at least.

So if I'm going down the road, desperately trying to get my fiance, or family member to the hospital, and these faggots are blocking the road. Lets assume I do what you suggest is the 'correct' action, and stop. My fiance/family member dies, directly caused by the reckless actions of virtue signalling faggots. Would you be as quick to suggest every single protester on that road, no matter how remotely involved, should get the needle for murdering that person by blocking access to the hospital?

>You don't have a right to drive a car

if you get your license and you're sober then yes you fucking do you stupid cunt

>you use our roads at our discretion

you dont own the roads you fucking double nigger. what, do I also have to get your permission to walk on the fucking footpath?

Nothing 'peaceful' about legally protecting potential roadside ambushes and deliberate disruption of civic infrastructure.. When vehicle-related legistlation was put forward after the introduction of the car on the mass scale, it is clearly stated that cars have the right of way over pedestrians. This just prevents activist judges and authoritarian law enforcement from taking power away from the people to defend themselves.

Check flag.

Yup. A fucking leaf.

heheheh

So then shoot the drivers.

VROOM VROOM NIGGERS

And you don't have the right to block roads

Move or get hit

>fiat money is free speech and so is your car
>mouth speech?
>blocks my fiat money
>mouth speech isn't real free speech only my weapons of death
>common law means anything
>so run em over
Babylon strikes again. How about this. Youre driving. Meet a line of protesters. Just like traffic right? Can you reverse and leave? What happens in traffic do you kill everybody? Try and reverse outta there. You cant? Too fucken bad. Are the protesters encircling your car? Not yet. In which case you could theoretically do this secularly now but ruin your soul. But they will once this passes! Stupid fat zionist americans somebody needs to make a case about well regulated militia and the 95 commas in the 2A. And take away your fat doughnut Bibi rifles

As a Tennessean, no chance of a conviction unless they can prove you were there specifically to run someone over. Most people around here would have more sympathy for the driver than the person intentionally impeding traffic, beating on cars, and holding up retarded SJW signs. The sentiment would be, "oh you poor soul, having to run over those libruls like that, I mean, I don't like seeing anyone hurt but they clearly left you no choice, bless your heart".

God bless that lil' Miata.

>drive tractor trailer
>pass through Tennessee all the fucking time

Dis gon be good.

From Black Lives Matter to Black Lives Splattered amiright?

Why have police when you can have vigilantism. Would people protest in a utopia? No. So fuck it. Deregulate everything and commit mass suicides

jesus christ, why are those fucking retards running towards a moving car?

the level of control it must have taken to not hit any of them is pretty impressive desu

Nice

This was one of my best nights on Sup Forums

#deportallrednecks

And then one of you tries it and you go to jail for the rest of your lives.
"48 people were killed by white terrorists, while 26 were killed by radical Islamists, since Sept. 11."

What you are proposing is Terrorism and you are no different than the mudslimes that run down people in Europe.
You have no right to commerce or to drive a car in any state in the USA.
You do have a right to protest, and the courts have upheld the right to block access as long as it is on public land.

But you are just a shit eating racist so I don't really care what happens to you. You'll probably end up addicted to heroin and die, so no one really cares what happens to you.

Nah they move out of the way

Ride on tennessee, Shiny and Chrome.

Points chart when?

Actually we do have a right to unblocked roads

Fuck off antifa loser

I thought this was already a federal law, guess not?

My understanding was that you had to honk your horn and either motion or verbally tell them to move, and if they didn't you had the legal right to drive through them. This is only for people blocking you on an open road, not a crosswalk or an area designated for a parade or demonstration.

Its a typo, they meant "dindu care"

gonna sound stupid but fog nozzle? monitor?

wtf i love tennessee now

Where is this even... that thing doesn't look human. Look at it's face.

Just not to safety. Right to make money in a ponzi scheme. No right to talk. Right to murder in cold blood. Everything now secularly is ruled by Satan and you call the right, religious when all it is is zionism. Does this please you? Israel is spiritual

They're lazy. They want to be able to put in the minimal amount of effort (burning flags, breaking other people's things) and then throw their hands up and say, "Look, we tried!"

Read Alinsky, he breaks this self-defeatist attitude down really well.

Triggered.

You're losing, you've been losing -- you should get used to it too, because you have a whole lot more losing to do.

REV UP THOSE AUTOMOBILES

BECAUSE I SURE AM ONE HUGE FAGGOT

>This is ground control to major tom...

underrated

>they scream peaceful protest as they strike the vehicle and the driver.
these people are mentally ill.