Éire/pol/- Copy paste edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/RQBW6UQa8Fc

Identity Ireland are a meme, National Party are our best hope: nationalparty.ie/

Petes song: youtu.be/oYos7FCW_FI

Learn Irish: daltai.com/

Install the more flegs extension for Sup Forums so we can insult each other by county/province and collect more flegs for our culture!

Headlines:
>Gardaí McCabe bollox knows no end
thejournal.ie/hse-maurice-mccabe-apology-smear-3234572-Feb2017/

>LOUTH NO
thejournal.ie/immigration-dundalk-louth-operation-3234269-Feb2017/

>The eternal anglo strikes again
rte.ie/news/2017/0210/851819-irish-woman-death/

>Tusla: "we called him a feckin pedo by accident we swear!"
rte.ie/news/2017/0209/851518-tusla/

>Medicinal cannabis recommended
rte.ie/news/2017/0210/851550-cannabis-medical-report/

>"Ah sure he is only a pedosexual leave him off!"
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/outrage-as-man-20-who-raped-girl-12-and-made-her-pregnant-is-jailed-for-just-10-months-35442747.html

>"ey goy don't stop us causing problems in the middle east!"
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/leak-shows-fears-over-irish-stance-on-palestine-35439052.html

>Raze Roscommon
thejournal.ie/ballaghaderreen-wall-of-welcome-3233368-Feb2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FjiBX9woNn4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galatians_(people)
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-commonwealth-immigration-visas-tory-mp-fast-track-plan-a7575221.html
nationalparty.ie/join/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a small collective of autists who spam their unfunny memes endlessly in this board, hours and hours pass and hundreds of threads are made by the same person, just forcing cancerous memes down Sup Forums's throat. They can pass through sleep deprivation, malnutrition, diseases, and they will continue clicking on [creating new thread], wait until their threads get popular, and see if some /r/le_donald newfags popularize their memes. These sad fucks are not even being paid to spam memes 24/7, they merely do it because it is the only minimum amount of attention they will receive in their worthless lives. Maybe one day these "spamtists" will get their memes posted on Twitter or Facebook, so that they can validate their pathetic existence. Think about this: You are spending your time making and spamming cancerous memes on a Chinese cartoon image-sharing chatroom that was created by a teenager suffering from severe autism, is this really what years and years of nurture and care by your parents have led to? Or maybe you weren't cared by your daddy or your mommy at all, and this is why you spam memes on this site every single fucking day with no stop, just fucking endless images and texts containing the same fucking memes, pushing them until some band of 12 year olds on /ptg/ finally begin to use it. I seriously hope you are somewhat rich and pay people to spam these memes. No human should have to live through this sad pathetic existence. Anyone, someone, please, put OP out of his misery.

First for Shipman

this is what i imagine a british soldier will look like after we have been successfully occupied by russia

this man will cross the border into the republic of ireland and begin the reunification process of the british isles

4th for eamon de valera

There ye are,

Shitposting and mindlessly bumping this thread like a bunch of big eejits

I like this pain though

Reporting in

How goes life in england these days? I would call you a muslim but I dont know how things are in leicester these days.

It's probably worse than London. I'm pretty sure the city has white minority by now.

Thank fuck I live in the white suburbs

Oh I had some hope for a second, if only you guys put used pic related when you had the chance.

Lads, serious burning question here. What the fuck did Charleville do to their cheese it used to be in a different league entirely but now i find myself resorting to having to buy Dubliner

4u

Leicester is officially 45% white British, and that was abck in 2011

>put used
Right I am too tired, gnight lads see you in tomorrows thread/s

night lad, if theres enough people, I'll make next thread.

Mate you forgot Scotland those lads are alright, just need to forget that Anglo "Scot" shit and return to their Pict ways.

I'm off too, I look forward to Sunday Eirepol

Vote for Dave for the Dáil

i made it for that one welsh lad t.bh, scots are good, scots gaelic is quite funny imo.

>tfw want to turn that into a pepe

Triggering anglos is identical to triggering heebs. Same characteristics, same identity.

Kilmeaden is the best red chedder cheese desu, that stuff is too plastic-y

Seems like your gene pool is getting blacked you pali loving subhumans

youtube.com/watch?v=FjiBX9woNn4

Don't let your memes be dreams.

>wanting an empire

that just results in all the colonial nigs coming that's what happened to Britain. No thanks.

Empires are a bad investment. You get cheap materials first then you get mass immigration and outbred.

No one gives a shit about palestine u hook nosed Christ killer

Looks like the anglo called in it's cavalry. Surprising they'd be coming from Israel. The last place we'd expect.

>Israeli in Irish thread
Your kind isn't welcome here, cunt.

knocked up one Irish lass in Glasgow and left

Stay mad

Dirty Israeli acting like a nigger. Well color me surprised.

>an Irish lass going anywhere near your mutilated cock

Lel you wish

>The Galatians were a Celtic people that dwelt mainly in the north central regions of Asia Minor or Anatolia, in >what was known as Galatia, in today's Turkey.
mfw when no Anatolia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galatians_(people)

Dubliner goes well with a king crisp sandwich.

I'm on such a tatyo shortage these days I'd consider eating a bag of Kings. Then I'd have to kill myself.

Your that fuck from the old thread aren't you. The fucking Jackeen.

Can you not order them?

My sister lives in Chicago and she uses some Irish goods site to get them delivered to her. There's an Amish shop near her that sells Kerrygold as well. It was surreal seeing that.

You will know me by the king memes. I'll convert every last one of you tayto niggers if it's the last thing I do.

>1 shekel has been deposited to your account
GTFO Schlomo.

>sees female
>instant muh dik

Those negroid hebrew genes are showing.

Never mind Taytos how the fuck do ye emigrants survive without Lucozade.

JACKEENS OUT!

Don't mind him. When pic related is how you start your life it's understandable.

You know what I really fucking want from Ireland that's not available here? Carroll's lasagne. Everytime I'm over there I'm eating them.

Pffft. As if anything beyond the pale actually matters.

Yeah but then I eat 5 bags of them a day. It's not sustainable.

Never was a fan. Can't find black pudding over here either though, that I can't stand.

I'm an artist. Have you heard of new modern style? It's all the rage in New York.

You're right.
bugger doing the scenery though.

Order on SuperValu and parcel motel it to you. Should only take a day or two it'll be grand.

I'll do a deal. You post me weed and I'll post you tayto. We can discord if you're interested :)

You know you can make your own Black Pudding right? My grandmother used too and it was the tits.

All his unfocused rage and hatred against the universe. All because his dick was molested by his trusted Rabbi.

kek

They deliver to Britain? What's parcel motel?

All supermarket lasagnes here are shit-tier. Really don't hold a candle to the Carroll's ones.

Those fucking Üntermenschen actually give the poor little kikelets herpes like that. Rank.

SOON
O
O
N

"Chun do shliocht a thabhairt liom an talamh, ón abhainn na Sionainne ar an mórmhuir, an Aigéin Chiúin" ... (Séamas Seoighe, Ulysses, Leathanach 55 Líne 3)

Parcel motel is a service we use to order shit from the UK that doesn't ship to ireland. They have drop boxes your stuff gets delivered to and you pick it up from there.

I'm sure the UK has a similar service, but parcel motel works in the north so I think they should service the whole UK.

Glorious Munster in the middle.

>negroid hebrew genes
what

>he doesnt know of the Hebrews in Africa.

It's helped me understand the Jews frustration. I can't take them seriously at all now knowing they've all been blown by a Woody Allen wannabe.

He means that your basically equal too a nigger.

Don't worry about it tyrone.

this is a NP thread lad, try converting any II lads to NP.

>I'll do a deal. You post me weed and I'll post you tayto. We can discord if you're interested :)
Fucking weed here man, never again.

> be me, a fucking idiot
> get weed cookie, proceed to eat 1/4
> playing battlefield 4 on projector
> 30 mins in nothing
> eat another 1/4 as nothing happening
> 30 mins later can either only shoot with the helicopter or fly it, can't do both
> 30 mins later, lying on bed
> 30 mins later, shivering and manage to get into shower
> 10 mins later, panic attack kicks in
> Next four hours are spent in a combination of puking my guts up and taking trips around the universe
> Panic attack convinces me I'm going to die
> Heart rate at 210
> One button away from calling the ambulance

Weed, not even once.

You were told to GTFO merchant.

good luck irishbros. i believe in you

He means you're a literal nigger.

>Ethiopian Jewsin Israel.Ethiopian Jewsin Israel are immigrants and descendants of the immigrants of the Beta Israel communities ofEthiopia, who now reside in Israel

Don't fuck with edibles, they're shit. Did them in Amsterdam once had panic attacks all night.

I order it from Canada on dark webs. It's not to be fucked around with alright.

Where can I get these delicious sounding cookies?

Pls respond...

>eirepol
>speak english
chockfee ar lar!

Order oil on darkweb or good hash. Put a half ounce of hash or 10g of oil in a batch of cookies dough. You will trip balls.

When will xenophobic Israel open it's borders to Africa and have the right of return of the real Jewish people?

Literally anywhere in Canada. Fuck like, I could probably go out tomorrow and get a kilo of weed or cocaine.

I see $$$ before me. How do I ship without being caught?

Fuck hash. Enjoy paying e50 a bag

Spot on.

They already have.

See

Government secretly sterilised a lot of them. There is a plan to kick them all out

>wanting to built an empire
Don't do it Paddy, you'll regret it bigly like us soon

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-commonwealth-immigration-visas-tory-mp-fast-track-plan-a7575221.html

Double vacuum packed backs. I get an Oz at a time and never have an issue. Only costs 350e delivered to my door and I've only had one package go missing.

One drop rule

Nigger

That's funny. I actually have a couple of Jewish friends from Israel. They've said the place is a literal hell hole infested with SJWs who want to make peace with Palestine and open borders.

Seeing how oul Netty probably getting arrested I highly doubt Israel is planning on anything of the sort.

It's a shame, I actually like the Jews because they were based. Now I'm rapidly loosing respect for you.

Fuck man, I could get a ounce here for e150

> "VOTE LEAVE! We're gonna take back out boarders!"
Unless your from; Pakistan, India, Australia, Canada, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, and Ghana.

It's going for anywhere between 400 - 500 an o here depending on supply.

You'll easily double your money. Plus I'd feel more comfortable dealing with an Irish land than an user Canadian.

We have regular "kill them all" demonstrations. Stop lying.

shiieeettt

>be britfag
>be depressed that country has been lost to Saracen wave and will have to learn arabic

1/2 oz of hash in cookie dough.. interesting. Hit the cakes a few times across the way in de nederlands, always toppest of keks. Prefer smoking though, edibles are way too moreish before they hit.

>Plus I'd feel more comfortable dealing with an Irish land than an user Canadian.
Nah that's grand, I have all my degenerate friends at home who'd be happy if I get a vac pack machine and start shipping weed in by the lbs

You also have tens of thousands out protesting for social justice. Cop on Chaim.

Grow balls and a foreskin and rebuild your fucking temple. Then you can come here and give us shit.

Thinking anyone will believe what you've too say

>Jewish friends from Israel
>SJWs who want open borders

Those are the kind of Jews I like. #Israelforall #noborders #onelove

nationalparty.ie/join/

My friends are based. Typical Jews but they hooked me up with thier uncle who got me a really fucking good deal on a diamond ring for the missus. I got the best head over for it.

Not all Jews are bad.

>You also have tens of thousands out protesting for social justice
Just thousands and they are not taken seriously. In the West on the other hand...

You know he stole the diamond from Zambia right?