Conservashits

>Conservashits

Ok.
Repeal every right for a woman written by a man.

This is a small collective of autists who spam their unfunny memes endlessly in this board, hours and hours pass and hundreds of threads are made by the same person, just forcing cancerous memes down Sup Forums's throat. They can pass through sleep deprivation, malnutrition, diseases, and they will continue clicking on [creating new thread], wait until their threads get popular, and see if some /r/le_donald newfags popularize their memes. These sad fucks are not even being paid to spam memes 24/7, they merely do it because it is the only minimum amount of attention they will receive in their worthless lives. Maybe one day these "spamtists" will get their memes posted on Twitter or Facebook, so that they can validate their pathetic existence. Think about this: You are spending your time making and spamming cancerous memes on a Chinese cartoon image-sharing chatroom that was created by a teenager suffering from severe autism, is this really what years and years of nurture and care by your parents have led to? Or maybe you weren't cared by your daddy or your mommy at all, and this is why you spam memes on this site every single fucking day with no stop, just fucking endless images and texts containing the same fucking memes, pushing them until some band of 12 year olds on /ptg/ finally begin to use it. I seriously hope you are somewhat rich and pay people to spam these memes. No human should have to live through this sad pathetic existence. Anyone, please, put OP out of his misery.

Sounds like transphobia to me ms nazi pants.

If you don't have a gun, you don't get to make laws regulating them.
>liberals btfo

NEW RULE:
If you don't pay taxes you are killed

Very transphobic!

lol u dumb bitch.
You don't get to make rules. You're not a politician!

New rule
if you have a vagina, you don't get to force men to fund planned parenthood

Most liberals I know own guns or some type of firearm

If you don't own slaves you don't get to make rules regulating them.

fpbp

>yet male circumcision at birth is A-ok

New rule: If you don't have a penis, you don't get to regulate them.

Rape is now legal.

Transphobia, a vagina is not what makes you a woman bigot

guess again bitch

New Rule: If you can't get pregnant you shouldn't have to care for the kid.

New Rule: If you don't have a penis, you don't get to make laws regulating child support.

wtf i hate vaginas now

How about we apply that to guns

Next new rule:
You don't get to tell me what to do until you're in charge.

Let's start by repealing women's right to vote.
Written and passed entirely by men.
And considering how many women are currently in the legislature, they will not be able to bring it back.
At the end of their terms, they will all lose their seats because no cunts to vote for them.

>NEW RULE: If you have a vagina, you don't get to make any type of legislation, because the idea of legislation itself was created by men

If you don't have a gun you don't get to make laws regulating them.

Guns kill innocent people . Vaginas don't kill

>Really old rule:
>you can only make new rules if you have a dick