The White House? Why not The BLACK House?

The White House? Why not The BLACK House?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bc it's white dipshit

You know that's just the kinda shit I don't wanna hear here

It was black, after we burned it down. They had to paint it white because the fire had so severely charred the bricks. They couldn't clean it off, so they painted it with 100 coats of white paint.

I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colours anymore, I want them to turn black
youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg

we didnt do shit ming, that was the brits...

i mean even the indians had more to do with it than "us"

>we
Hmm, are you a recent immigrant to Canada? You see you didn't burn down fuck all, mate, you got blown the fuck out by America and we came and kicked their shit in for you.

>typical 1812 apologist

Kill yourself faggot, you're probably french or some worthless poo.

Stop saying we, you were born in like 1996

I can't hear you over the sound of you floundering in two World Wars, and begging for Canada to rescue you.

You're welcome, btw.

You were our cannon fodder and you know it.

Because we expect work to get done there.

kek

We're the reason you're breathing today, m8.

Well, gasping, in between the thrusts of Mohammed's cock.

it was the brits u cuck

>The White House? Why not The BLACK House?
SLAAY QUEEN!

underage
every canadian is a KEK

Shush Tyrone, and get back to whitewashing that house, I can see some smudges showing through.

If it wasn't for the Québécois you would be a non-country, made up entirely of Taigs that fled the famine. Find any potatoes up there, semus?

(CHECKED)

>hates on the Irish
>spends the entire 20th century trying to make them a part of the UK

>British """"""""""""""""LOGIC""""""""""""""""

fugg :DDDD

And did we lose? Ulster will forever be British.

Why do we call space dark, and black
Why not light space, or white in between
Why do they call it a black hole that is void of any life.
Black and dark before sharp opinions on skin tone, was reflected as an absence of anything let alone light.

Plus it's only 4 years or 8years, and the world will still be going

Unless you kill yourself. Which would help the human race

>Burn down marble
Are you fucking retarded?

Nice digits of truth

So you're proud that it took you over a century to subjugate a retarded, subhuman group of potato munching dirt farmers?

That'd be like America fighting a war to make niggers a part of their coun-

Oh. Wait.

As opposed to your "nation", in which the only wars you've ever fought were on our behalf?

Pretty sure the only wars you've fought were in the name of an ancient, incestuous tribe known as the """"""""""""""""ROYAL FAMILY""""""""""""""""""

We chose to fight because we liked killing. You fought because some old hag in a fancy chair told you to.

Britain truly is the most cucked nation in history.

We fought for our empire and our Queen, the queen you faggots still have because you're too limp wristed and ineffective to object.

Because the White House is secretly named for Jesuit Andrew White.
Rome Rules America.

Because user we dont humanize niggers.

How's that Empire working out for you? :^)

pic related, British Empire success story

>It was charred from fire
>look at pic
>White in picture
Nice b8 m8

We were the ones who gave them the loos, and they used them when we were the ones holding the rifles.

Your just a canuk.

The point is, you're not holding any rifles to anyone anymore. You're a husk, a shell. You're sitting the corner while the bull Merkel plows your wife relentlessly. You don't even get the privilege of wiping up after they're done. You just get to cry. Cry about what once was, and what will never be.

Basically, you failed to house train some third world heathens. Pretty sad m8. Even we managed to subjugate and nearly eradicate the natives in Canada. Faggots couldn't even VOTE until the 1960's.

It's like you don't even know how to oppress people anymore. Sad!

Hah, we're destroying the EU, it's coming down like dominos, you're voting for cucks like Trundeau, our people are simply different. Yours want more "progress", like Sweden, ours are sick of it.

>FAP FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

Did you know in 1812...,....

>FAPFPAFPAPFPAFPAPFPAFPF

How many turnstiles did you have to pass through today? How many CCTV cameras did you walk by in a 5 minute stretch? How many licences do you need for your television? What taxes do you pay just to drive your car into a major city?

That's what I thought. You've been cucked for decades, Britain. Trudeau isn't even an apprentice fluffer. He'll never be the cuck that you are.

We don't need to carry knives for protection because we're white. Canada is yet another new world mongrel nation, where even the "whites" are Mediterranean. I'm surprised guns aren't standard issue for protection in a country as "diverse" as yours.

>Comes to a political board
>Upset about opinions
W e w

Were you one of the faggots hoping he'd paint the house black and put a big BLACKED logo on the law?

>They had to paint it white
>Because white paint covers black so well
>Even the picture you posted shows the literal white walls burning
This is why I hate leaves. Not because you fuck with us but because you're literally retarded. I mean, you KNOW you're retarded but you flaunt it. You're like one of those fucking retards that grabs a girls ass and the boyfriend is stuck thinking "Punch this retard?" but everyone is watching.

We know you're retarded. You make that very clear. But holy shit, can your eventual demise come any sooner? We're just waiting on you stupid fucks to choke on your own shit because you were curious what it tastes like.

>because we're white

top lel, sure you are Ahmed

>We don't need to carry knives

Must be nice to live in a country where only your most basic of needs are met. Sorry, but I'm used to living in a country of wants, where I can shoot my guns and carry an axe on my back - just because I want to.

Orwell was right about your future: you're actually starting to rationalize the burdens and limitations. Pretty soon you're going to be a full-on housenigger. "Dis heyah moppin sho beats workin in da fields!"

>says the guy who let a literal nigger run his country for almost a decade

WEW.

>where I can shoot my guns and carry an axe on my back - just because I want to.
Unless you're on a proxy you need a licence just like every non American country.

I have a restricted licence, it took a weekend course on gun safety to achieve. I can buy a .55 BOYS anti-tank rifle. I can buy a Ruger Super Redhawk .454. Et cetera.

Last time I checked, officers weren't coming to my home and banging on my door demanding to see the licence for my television.

Actually, though, I don't need a licence to watch TV.

>says the guy who let a literal communist dictator faggot MUZZY run his country, even to this very day, and still hasn't removed kebab

WEW.

>literal communist dictator faggot MUZZY run his country

Obama is gone, Trump is president now. Remember?