MGTOW redpill

Is going fullblown MGTOW while being a healthy, fit, attractive male the ultimate redpill? Yes, you lead a kissless life, but you get to deny woman and starve them of your cock every day. No woman will ever be able to fuck you and in doing so you inspire collective guilt in them.

So... staying fit, being healthy, and not smoking or drinking or frivoling away time on vidya.. while going MGTOW for life... is it the ultimate redpill???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnyC2-51tQs&t=669s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, Christianity is the ultimate redpill. Always has been.

>inb4 that one russian IP shitposter/womyn

fixed for you salty betas

trying to live pixel world for the rest of your sad lonely lives will only lead to an early suicide

seriously you fail

Ecclesiasticus 25:24

“Of the woman came the beginning of sin, and through her we all die.”

Women are not going to starve from lack of cock just because you choose not to fuck them. MGTOW is a Jewish scheme to keep redpilled men from reproducing.

I pretty much made it clear in my post that when I say MGTOW I mean living a fit, healthy life in pursuing goals and advancement.. not playing vidya all day or browsing plebbit.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Fuck it all.

Ecclesiastes 7:26
And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.

if women actually WANT you maybe there would be some pride in this idiotic lifestyle.

are you actively telling women to go fuck themselves because there's so many hot women asking you out?

or are you thinking to yourself
>oh man I'm so awesome
>I bet all these women are dying to ask me out
>too bad they can't have me
meanwhile the actually women you think you're denying your dick are thinking about the Chad next to you who takes 3 women's virginity every night.

in one case you're a chad who's not having sex because of principles
in the other case you're a kisless virgin trying to make yourself feel better by pretending that you're not getting your dick wet by choice

learn the difference

Why would you bother? Just pump and dump whores.

>MGTOW is a Jewish scheme to keep redpilled men from reproducing.

If all white men went MGTOW tomorrow feminism would be eradicated in a week.

Go MGTOW but donate generously to a sperm bank. If you become adonis, all women will want to use your seed, and you are free from their bs while spawning a new generation of gods.

Or they'd just fuck minorities and the white race would become extinct.

>MGTOW
>redpill

>thinks he's free
>his thoughts absolutely revolve aroudn women still
lmao it's still being controlled by women, just wthout the benefit of fucking them

Im married and I love it. But I never recommend it to anyone or do the whole "when are you guys getting married!?!?" thing. The odds of it working out are so slim.

One of the first people I knew to redpill me on women was a doctor friend of the family. He was wealthy, had lots of friends, hobbies etc. but he was the most miserable man I knew at the time. Ive also met married men who hated their lives. So who the hell knows? It worked out for me but it easily could have gone to shit with the wrong person (or if I got married too early).

I'm a Chad. I have fucked many beautiful women.

What women have become disgusts me. They are completely useless degenerates at this point with nothing to offer except their bodies.

Mgtow is basically just fuck bitches get and further yourself without the burden of a emotionally driven retarded to hold you back.

I have fucked so many women that I later found out had loving husbands or boyfriends at home. It redpills you to the true nature of women and hypergamy. They do not have the capacity to love you like you love them and will ditch you instantly with no remorse when they find something better.

Society repressed women's true nature by shaming them and hurting their social status of they cheated etc. With modern feminism they do wtvr they want and its not worth it to pursue a relationship with them.

I have been in long term live in relationships and refuse to ever let any person have that kind of power over me again. Women only have what power over you that you give them. I choose to give them none.

or don't be a beta cuck faggot and try to treat your wife like she's "equal"

you take charge and demand obedience and train her to accept your authority from day one
as long as you're not an abusive piece of shit the marriage will be happy

unless ofc you found an entitled feminist bitch in which case your an idiot for marrying a woman who isn't submissive

that's really all you have to do:
1. be alpha enough to get women attracted to you
2. establish the power dynamic from the beginning

do those 2 things and marriage is no longer a problem and life is good

Women exist to make babies and sex. They're worthless.

Only via removing or cutting down on their rights would work. Even abortion bans help in a way, return public slut shaming.

You can be in a relationship without giving a woman power over you. A combination of mutual respect and being assertive works. Youre pretty much right with everything else though.

>you lead a kissless life

The point of MGTOW is to keep fucking sluts and having one night stands and never marry.

Being a fucking kissless virgin is not making a statement, holy shit lol

You sound like the type that admires PUA's.

>mutual respect
stupid cuck

never respect a woman more than you would respect a child
that's exactly what makes them want to deny sex, take charge of the relationship, and/or cheat

MGTOW are full of beta losers and subtle-cucks that fell for the Big Black Cock meme or the "ALL WOMAN ARE SLUTS!" meme.

I had to Google what that meant

and no.
sex outside of a long term relationship with marriage as the goal is degenerate

I'll never understand the point of these posts considering that even incels have by default less of a chance to get fucked over.

They wear you down over time.

It's what they do. If it can happen to a super Chad like me it can happen to anyone.

I see women for what they truly are and it sickens me.

Yes goy, it is best if you never reproduce or form healthy bonds with the opposite sex.

Wait a second, you are that Canadian MGTOW Beta aren't you? You literally admitted in a thread a week ago that you were terrible with women and an eternal virgin.

They are all sluts when a alpha Chad is present.

I speak from experience. They are entirely driven by feels and tingles.

There are surrogates now that solve the reproduction issue. And it's arguable that you can even form a healthy bond with a child that's not only been granted equal rights to you, but even privileges over you.

Not me dude.

I am as far from beta as you can get.

>u just gotta be alpha bro

Men with way more money, charisma, confidence, looks and status than you have still gotten divorced and cleaned out.

I always assumed MGTOW was a parody. Some faggots actually follow it?

THIS times a fucking million.

Can't believe so many faggots on this board fall for this kiketrick meme. Literally centered around not breeding due to the actions of a few shitty white women. MGTOW is merely the male version of 3rd wave feminism.

fellow chad here.

you need to abandon western women
the chances of you finding a western woman (be she white Latino or Asian) who is wife material is slim to none.

I don't find the idea of living my life without a wife very enjoyable so Im in the process of importing one

Ya, if you go to a nightclub or a bar or some libtard college campus, than of course they are.

You MGTOW betas fail to realize that Humans have INDIVIDUALITY. A large majority may be like that, and while it is safe to assume that many women are sluts, it is NOT logical to say that they are ALL sluts.

For instance, my SO is of the perfect partner. Loyal to the end, never asks for my money, and will literally drop entire behaviors if they so much as POTENTIALLY bother me.

But you gave up, because you don't know how to find (and probably don't know how to attract) such women.

You guys are fucking and seeing the wrong women. If a girl would fuck you on the same night she meets you.. probably not someone you wanna pursue romantically lmao. My friend married this conservative girl he dated for a few months and they've been together for years now and she suffocates him with love.

Bro, you're literally saying.. I'm a Chad who's fucked a ton of beautiful whores.. who then turn out to be whores... WAAAAAAAAA lol.. How could they do this to me? If you hang out with sluts, no matter how beautiful they are, then expect to get cucked and sickened dude.

Tfw involuntary MGTOW

I have fucked them all man.

They are all the same at the end of the day.

Stop role playing faggot.
All leafs are low test dicklets who think they're funny when the reply to other leafs "a fucking leaf"

Women in this society have more power than you from the start. Big daddy government has their back. No fault divorce. Takes your kids and half of your wealth, etc.

I love it when you morons say "Just be alpha and show her who the boss is." Fucking idiots.

No, they aren't all the same.

IT'S CAUSE THE ONLY WOMEN YOU WOULD BE SEEING ARE SLUTS WHO FUCK PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Your retardation is showing user.

Mgtow while maintaining honor until you find a virgin worth marrying is pretty redpilled

money charisma confidence and looks is not what I said is required

I said what is required is establishing a power dynamic from the beginning
do not date a woman who is not open to the idea of you being the man of the house and being in charge of finances

and once you find a woman who DOES accept that you still have to always treat her as a subordinate and not an equal

equality is the marriage killer.
every decision becomes an argument
there has to be a clearly defined hierarchy
or peace will never last

MGTOW = Cringey psy op to decrease birthrate.

Why are there so many funds, and so much effort, dedicated to shilling in every way possible with the goal of decreasing the birth rate?

I for one hope the shilling continues, because it's making it easier for people to realize their tax payer dollars are going to maliciously manipulating people to not have kids, and at the same time the corporate government is saying how "we need to bring in millions of immigrants because muh low birthrate". Something doesn't add up, everyone sees it.

Like anyone into MGTOW was getting laid to begin with. It's like a nigger threatening to never work again.

If some government (And trust me, women barely know the powers they get from government because they don't care about politics in the first place) can indirectly empower a woman, an alpha male could easily directly control one.

A male can easily turn a woman into his fuckwhore over drugs, relations, blackmail, and similar. It can be done the other way too.

I have attracted all different types of women.

They all behave the same.

We are animals that are slaves to our biology. Women lack the capacity to overcome their base urges. They are literally slaves to their feels and will make some pretty incredible mental gymnastics to justify what the feels and tingles tell them they want.

You realize that despite whatever a cunt may say at the moment she'll still have a safety net to fall back on later if she changes her mind, right?

Chances are that she'll cry about how you emotionally or even physically abused her in that setting to get even more leverage over you in court.

What you're suggesting is literally LARPing.

A good wife builds you up over time. Key word is a GOOD wife.

Im years into a successful marriage, I'll go with my own experience over your fedora tipping POV. Mutual respect and assertiveness.

Like I said before I dont recommend marriage to anyone but youre an idiot if you really buy into this whole "im fucking alpha women are just for babies XDD" shit. Just be single and be happy. If youre this wrapped up in how awful women are youre pretty weak minded.

One is purposely cucking himself, the other one worships a kike on a stick and turns the other cheek.

Good going pol

ffs, going MGTOW doesn't mean not having sex ever again.

It's a "passive" pick up technique in that it espouses men improving themselves physically and mentally whilst realising you can't have tons of pussy without doing these first. This is in opposition the "active" technique's that PUA's have been promoting since the movement began, in that you always must be approaching women etc, MGTOW theory is abt not making women and the pursuit of them your number one goal in life, improve ypurself first and become the best man you can be with your resources and then you will be comfortable with who you are and your belief's and then the pussy will come to you.

I realize that completely which is why you have to find a woman who is submissive and you know (from dating experience) that she is obedient.

the key is both taking charge and finding a woman who is receptive to traditional gender roles
you can't just try to take charge with the average American feminist entitled brat
though they might act like they're fine with it and then rebel later on

but you gotta be able to read them well enough to see through that

but yes once you find a woman like that and make sure to stay in charge
that is the key to happiness in romance for men

> I would tolerant a woman for birthrate

I thing MGTOW is the major progress that modern man has woken up.

We need to strengthen our superiority and dominance on Woman.

Dude I want to help you MGTOWs. Listen to Patrice. Most redpilled nigger ever, especially on women. His standup, the black philip show, opie and anthony. listen and learn so you can uncuck yourself.

pic related is patrice o'neal. He controls pussy.

You're right most of them don't know, but when they get bored with you and file for divorce the jew lawyers lay down ALL of the number$ and show her what she can get. If your wife/gf has other female friends that have been through the court system, they will share their protips with your wife/gf. Don't take part in the stupid marriage ritual and a woman will NEVER have power over you.

>If I can attract A, B, C, D, F and G- THEN THAT MEANS H I J AND K ARE ALSO SLUTS TOO!

Your logic is EXTREMELY flawed leaf. You even say it yourself, you are ATTRACTING those women.

By your logic, you could stand in front of an entire crowd of women and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM will crawl over to you.

You are really retarded.

>nigger
>Redpill

>depriving them of cock
>women.
>being deprived of cock.
nigga wat.

Its easier than working at/maintaining a healthy relationship. I dont get why being single turned into a movement. Just be single.

yeah tell me how that works out 10 years from now when you can't handle being a cuck anymore.

there are women out there who would never want to use such Safety nets

highly religious women for example

The ultimate red pill is being a Christian male and saving yourself for marriage with a conservative woman.

Don't believe it? he named the jew.
youtube.com/watch?v=YnyC2-51tQs&t=669s
he names them all.
its a long one but the proof is inside.

you sound pretty butthurt
ima let you in on a secret
do more drugs and 99% of the games you have to play magically go away

>Staying in shape
>staying healthy
>not smoking or drinking
>not trying to get pussy
U fookin wot m8?

Doesn't matter if she is submissive or not. Their is a thing called 'hyper gammy'. She can divorce whenever she wants without any reason and the government will back her 110%. You can't compete with that.

You're implying that I don't have enough game to play along those ultra conservative "good girls" that dont fuck right away.

It's easy to play them along and manipulate them slowly into wanting your cock. It was a game to me. Sometimes it would take a month sometimes 3-4 but I always fucked with the few exceptions being when I lost interest.

>women love arrogant men
>women will starve for a man

we're talking women, not little 12 year old girls. you fucking pedo

Your reason that Im wrong is hoping my (already successful) marriage will fail in ten years? Hmm. Ok. Still not sure how the happily married guy is a cuck.

But please, continue to project your insecurities

>redpill is a dildo/suppository in pic
>mgtow is ass shoving faggotry
What else is new?

Would much rather have my gf starving for my load down her throat each night when I come home from work than believing im "starving women of my cock".

Again, there's no guarantee of that. That this safety net will be there for her however, that's a certainty.

And that's something a rational man needs to reconsider.

I'll lay it down for you MGTOW betas and others who are even considering it.

Many women are sluts, this is true, but we are human beings. We have individuality. Is it a safe precaution to take? Yes. Does it mean ALL women are sluts? No.

If you are an "Alpha Male" and claim that every female you have been with is a slut, so EVERY woman is a slut, than your logic is flawed. You are only attracting sluts.

There are women out there who will fit the dream wife perfectly, but you aren't going to find them in the Dating scene, Pickup scene, or at night club or whatever.

The red pill on MGTOW is that it's full of either beta males who gave up, or degenerate hedonistic alpha males who have only known slutty women.

>controls pussy

You know he's dead right? Sucks : /

>MGTOW
>Redpilled

It's a psy-op meant to decrease white birth rates, Most MGTOWs are white males.

It's Just like Feminism they hate reproducing and love kikecock without even realizing it.

The majority of MGTOW niggers don't even use it, They'll continuing hating white children and having them.

This works up until the point that it doesn't.

Monogamy is impossible in the modern western world. You do not own her you are only renting and she always has a back up guy waiting on the backburner.

Stop letting those buzzword shitter affect you, Fellow MGTOW Man.

Instead, they are the ones who cucked by their own "muh birthrate, muh race" meme.

Even American man gave up on Christian value when they had power.

Then it isn't the woman, it's you being a shitty asshole who tricked someone into thinking they were going to have an actual relationship and then dumped them.

You really find out about a leaf by talking with them enough.

Let me guess, you are going to say "Ya but they weren't in a relationship they just wanted my cock for 3 months :-)"

yeah i know. its a shame. I'd love to hear him talk trump.

If you think the white race isn't important you need to go back to r/the_kikeold buddy.

let me break it down for you
first you have to insult her (that's called a neg)
then you have to Demonstrate Higher Value (DHV for short)
paying a $20 for a $5 drink is a DHV
then you do some push and pull
leave her alone to go hit on the only other girl in the venue
get blow out 5 minutes later
then come back to your wife

if you just follow these tips, your wife is gonna be super submissive, and you're gonna be the MAN of the family

>The majority of MGTOW niggers don't even use it, They'll continuing hating white children and having them.
That's tough shit and their choice. You realize that you can't force people to have kids, not even the ones that still care for the ovarian kike though, yes?

((They)) are breaking down the institutions of western civilization with degeneracy and then importing (((refugees))) to replace us because they constitute less of a threat.

It has to be the Jews. There are way too many coincidences to ignore.

>Don't force people to have kids

Look i'm Austrian too (Imigrated to Burgerland last month) But the birth rate is pretty shitty there's nothing wrong with convincing people it matters.

You're always on Sexbot and MGTOW threads is quite sad.

topkek.

>supposed chad
>cant find a good girl
>wants a wife
>getting a mail order bride

Whew lad. Youre all kinds of fucked up

u should make a blog where u talk about this more

it doesnt take a genius to realise women are lesser than men and need training to be optimal

it also doesnt take a virgin to realise this. ive fucked a decent amount of women and every single one of them was braindead retarded

if your woman is thinking of divorce or thinking of anything even remotely similar than you've already failed the two steps I told you
you didn't find a submissive loyal woman and you didn't train her properly

stop going around in circles
your argument is completly irrelevant if youve already fulfilled the two criteria I mentioned

>hehe Topkek

Slavs are pretty cool though especially the Polish. Only retarded 60% burgers think they're not "White"

Und du glabst net dasst ane Menschn de si nemmer um die Weiber schern a davon iwazeign kaunnst oder suist? Und dasst wöche de kane Kinder wön erst goanet iwazeign kaunnst?

I hate that no one replied to this because it really is the basic premise. I guess I'll add on some knowledge myself. There is a term that denotes AWALT. It means all women are like that. This is a safe way of seeing them. The usual argument is not all women are like that or NAWALT. This isn't a safe way to think around women. It's like handing a box of grenades and saying "not all grenades are like that!" There's no benefit to thinking like that and only serves to harm you.

MGTOW is only making women even bigger sluts. That's the true redpill, It would be more redpilled if you actually spread your seed in them. Sure your kid won't know who you are but it's still nice to realize your procreated with someone.

No woman wants to fuck me, the post.

>but you get to deny woman and starve them of your cock every day. No woman will ever be able to fuck you and in doing so you inspire collective guilt in them.
Then they find another cock

>I'm married
>how can I possibly be a cuck if I'm married
you CLEARLY have no clue what cuckhold means do you?

let me tell you two things that might confuse you:
1. you can't be a cuck if your not in a relationship with a woman
2. I already have a woman