What would America be like if she won?

What would America be like if she won?

I'm what my girlfriend calls her "emotional boyfriend," meaning that we only really do things that further an emotional bond. Cuddling, buying her things, having a heart to heart and just being open with each other overall. When she has to scratch the sexual itch, she spends time with her "sexual boyfriend," rarely spending the night with him, and comes back to me to ease the post-orgasm tension. At first I was disappointed that she didn't want to have sex with me, but she said that her feelings for me are just more emotional than sexual, and that's fine because she has another man to fulfill that specific need.

We're getting married next month.

Death camps if Hillary Won!

The War would be extremely brutal. What war?

Well we might be fighing for pic related.

too bad. we could have been nuked by now.

0/10
Good try

The totalitarian SJW state would begin the mass migration of the white male to the gassing chambers

this

Happier.

>stewardess is now flight attendant
>cockpit is now flight deck
>female pilots
When did the pussification of the airlines start?

smarter

She would be impeached because she would've won the elective vote with illegal voters

Nothing. Nothing will happen. Just like nothing will happen with Trump. Nothing will change when it comes to the leaders of this country. Real change occurs when we have a conversation on the Owners of America.

She would have finished what he started.

another 8 years of bush

white genocides happening by the end of her term.

Hiroshima in August of 1945.

Oh yea I like dat.

Bitched online and bought all the assault rifles that I could.

90% of the shit would have been identical policy wise.

on the street it would be republicans freaking out about the same things happening instead of democrats like it is now.

I really hoped Trump would be a populist but he is just as much a corporate hack as shillary was.

Republican establishment and Democrat establishment are in collusion with each other.

They both serve the same globalist agenda.

Probably would have accepted our fate. Accepted that America would be globalized and that cultural Marxism would continue to expand.

But that's not what happened. She lost, and I remembered why I love America. And no one is going to ruin the world so long as I've got something to say about it.

>on the street it would be republicans freaking out about the same things happening instead of democrats like it is now.
I didn't see them do that during Obama at all. There were no republicans who blocked the airports and set Starbucks on fire.

It's only the Republicans in the Senate and house who gets ass ravaged and does the activism.

wtf i love hillary now

>There were no republicans who blocked the airports and set Starbucks on fire

that's because 90% of the republicans are age 60+ so their version of freaking out is different.

believe it or not the chances of this happening are actually higher with drumpf, just give it a few more months .

>the chances of this happening are actually higher with drump
Why?

Is someone going to nuke you because he called someone a bad name on twitter?

Is Mexico going to nuke you because Trump is building a wall?

You even got the HuffPoo coloured ID lmao

What is she thinking /pol?/

just look at whats happening in the world you idiot, drumpf hasn't even done anything yet and every country is preparing for war. thats just what happens when you let an orange buffoon take office, it wouldn't have had to come to this if hillary had won.

All men imprisoned or nuclear holocaust

UGH

>and every country is preparing for war
Where do you see that?

sane?

wait until 2020

>hillary won the election by 10 million votes
>stumpf only won because of russian hacking and fake news
>badumpf is the most unpopular president of all time
>hillary is running again in 2020

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums,

MADAME PRESIDENT!

Femanon here. I think it would be wonderful.

this

Fpbp

>Shoots a bunch of Muslims.

Easily the the best sci-fi dystopia in decades.

I really wanted to see a civil war to break out

Dat sweet Hillpuss.

You aren't a real man. I'd get so dry around you that I would need an entire dam to get moist ever again.

>Femanon here.
Fuck off Emu fucker. You know the rules here. Tits or STFU. Don't come on here claiming you are a woman if you can't back it up with a time stamp.

Stupid cunt.

>mfw there are actually people like this even though user is b8ing

There'd be a lot more homework for everyone.

Make no mistake guys, we are going to need camps.

Chelsea would be Sec. of State.

LITERALLY ww3. Shed be impeached or war against our country. FBIanon layed it out for everyone to see exactly what it would be like. she's corrupt to the core.

She would keep her poop in her office in baggies

It will be the same as with Obama except his attempts to dismantle the US. Hillary 100% only cares about herself and doesn't give a flying fuck about the US. She would not last long before she has to resign due to health assuming she doesn't croak within the first year.

>wearing club pants to a formal event.

>those pants
>those feet

Jesus christ.

SHE WOULD TEAM UP WITH MERKEL AND INCREASE REFUGEES BY THE MILLIONS.

CALL ANYONE AGAINST IT RACIST. PURGE SOCIAL MEDIA, PASS LAWS TO PROTECT ISLAM LIKE CANADA, ARREST ANYONE THAT DOES NOT LIKE THE NEW MOSQUES IN THEIR TOWN WHO MARCH AGAINST IT AS HATE SPEECH.

LOOK AT SWEDEN LOOK AT CANADA, LOOK AT GERMANY.

THAT IS WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE.

AND A GROWING DEBT WHILE THE GOP DENY ANY ACTION SHE TRIES TO TAKE

We would be invading syria right now.

You're so perverted Onii-Chan~

>different
More childish you mean?

PROJECTION, POLITICS 101

FORGET PHONE CALLS WITH RUSSIA AND SANCTIONS THAT WERE NEVER DROPPED BY TRUMP, HOW ABOUT OPENLY TAKING MONEY FROM SAUDI ARABIA?????????????????????????????????????????

Trump is what we need at this time

It wouldn't be.

It would be a continuation of Obama's policies. TPP would go through, the US would continue to support the EU and isolate Britain when it left, and they would continue to antagonize Russia. Intervention in the Middle East would continue, aimed primarily at destabilizing allies of Iran and Russia, even if that meant propping up ISIS and civil wars.

Meanwhile, the media would be on her side almost 100%, and people would ignore all the shady and Machiavellian shit her administration would do (just like Obama) because she was a woman, and therefore not to be held accountable for everything.

And were not talking about the man either

>If
She did.

pic related would be your president much the same way dick cheney ran the show with Bush II

>sci-fi dystopia
>said scenario is purely fictional

4 years of "Hillary" running things behind the scenes, the White House desperately coming up with excuses for we non-existent public appearances after she strokes out and dies five seconds after being sworn in.

No, it's because Republicans are either working, going to school, or both. We don't have time to block sick children on the way to the hospital or flip over trash cans

This too

>the establishment is going to impeach their candidate of choice
Naw

an improvement

Niggers would riot on the streets for more free stuff, women would riot on the streets for more free stuff, men would still go to work becuase they want to support themselves and their families.

>Onii-Chan~
If I even knew wtf you weeboos were talking about I would respond. Keep being an edgy emu farmer, and Ill keep being a burger.

>If I even knew wtf you weeboos were talking about I would respond
m8 are you on the right website?

Pretty much this. She was praising Merkel during her campaign, they would tag team EU and US with a giant communist dildo.

She would also have swung WAY to the left in order to cater to her client groups. The media would remain more intact, blowing things out of proportion making ppl believe that leftist commie SJW are a majority.

They would be us.

likeliest option no doubt my negroid friendo

LURK MOAR. I was baiting the whole time but holy shit you just revealed how much of a newfag you are.

There is no such thing as left wing de-

If Hillary would've won, I think a real civil war would have actually started brewing. States other than Texas would've started wanting to secede. The military would've been split. The level of corruption was unbelievable. Not to mention the right has the guns and the ability to get organized.

Bestiality for all LGBTQBPs. Woof

Meaning Brazil? Probably.
At the end of the day, her dividing of America, she did win.

the
w
o
r
l
d
in
F
L
A
M
E
S

I feel like things wouldn't be much different but let's hope that Trump can pull through on a major shake-up that doesn't let any of the many power players totally fuck up our economic and diplomatic situations. A Hillary administration, forging me for uttering, would just continue the slow grind into greater debt and government expansion with state and local governments given full discretion over what federal laws they decide to follow. The hammer must come down now.

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE