Is there anyone who actually believes kek is not real?

I've been meaning to make this thread for a while now. Is there literally anyone who after seeing so much evidence on Sup Forums over the last year doesn't believe in kek and meme magic?

if so, why? There is enough hard evidence of kek gathered here on Sup Forums to btfo atheism scientifically.

Confirmation bias.

But just in case, praise kek

Anyone else been noticing how Aussie shitposting is drastically losing its quality?

Honestly I have tried to resist it... but it just keeps happening. Recently kek has been appearing in strange places in my life too, stuff completely unrelated to Sup Forums and Sup Forums. I just see that little chaos god troll me or someone else.

Kek is real.

literally, think of the mathematical chances of all these truthful gets being coincidence. kek even appeared in a live tv stream once.

You must work for a Drug company...

or LOTTO....

whys that?

this is funny because the you are here sign is before where we are currently and it's accurate so far.

Kek isn't real.

got a reason why you think that after all the evidence?

there is literally enough evidence for a good scientific case.

Bollocks

If it is your will, allow to to become your voice

these digits don't agree.

Im an acolyte of kek, lately i cant stop winning, and my life has lost meaning due to that

As someone who remembers when Pepe and Wojack (at the time feels guy and sad frog iirc) were first posted on r9k and b like 5 yrs ago, I literally am in awe of all this meme magic, kek statue, shadilay stuff.

Maybe there is legitimately something to be said about combined ritualistic psychic energies, I mean conspiracy theorists for decades have been saying the elites do stuff like that, maybe we've unknowingly beat them at their own game?

Kek trumps Molech

lol.

I BELIEVE!

Chorus of Frogs
Brekekekex koax koax,
Brekekekex koax koax,
Marshy children of the waters,
the harmonious cry of hymns,
Let us sing, my sweet
song, Koaxkoax,
which for Nysian
Dionysos, son of Zeus,
we sang at Limnae
when in drunken revelry
at the Feast of the Jars
the crowd of people marches to my sanctuary.
Brekekekex koax koax,

Dionysus
I'm starting to hurt
my butt, Koax koax!
Maybe it doesn't bother you!

>Pepe is a 5 year old meme

maximum newfag

Praise KEK!

bump for answers

Praise KEK

Me. I believe in the one true God. I definitely think he had something to do with this election though.

Praise kek

>a god of chaos
>trumping the anthropomorphization of coordination failures

Top kek, as the kids say.