Why are Mexicans so upset about going back home?

Why are Mexicans so upset about going back home?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PURGE PEDRO

because california is mexico and the white man stole it it is really their land and whitey btfo

Maybe mexico has problems

Maybe we should strengthen the border with a wall

because they have to live under a government ruled by their own kind.

life is such a cosmic joke. don't let anyone say god doesn't have a sense of humor. that's why the best comedians are devil worshippers.

>WE ARE BREAKING THE LAW, BUT PLEASE DON'T STOP US NO HEMOS HECHO NADITA

No more gibs.

their poster is fucking hilarious too. that woman screaming is great.

Would YOU want to live around a bunch of Mexicans?

Because they will get brutally murdered by the hordes of violent savage rapists there

Oh fuck I mean nice friendly brown people that just need a helping hand
>This kills the useful idiot

lol remember when democrats were literally bragging about how many illegals Obama deported?

We dont want them here either.

You have my permission to castrate them.

They're the losers mexico don't want.

You still haven't paid for the wall yet, you filthy beaner scum.

Don't worry.

We're about to deport 20 million of your mutant aztec rejects back to your shithole of a country.

eat shit niglet.

No more EBT

why would i pay for it?

A lot of them are not even Mexicans ha.

You know why, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII

>"im a proud mexican man"
>moves to the U.S.

>live off gibs in free and safe nation
>starve to death in narco terrorist shithole
gee golly gosh I wonder why these people dont want to go back???

"not one more deportation"
or what? ya dumb beaners

>Later on in the evening took her to Silver Ball play some video games or something. She died she wasn’t having a good time. I said, “Bitch, you ain’t no nerd! I could have sworn you were.” She said “I like to go shopping.” I was like “Bitch, not on this day cause I ain’t got no money and you gonna give me the money you got.” She gave me her purse. Took the wallet out, saw some credit cards and some pictures of some other niggas. I was like “Who are these niggas?” She said “That’s my brother Ti-”

>I said “Hold on bitch, you better not have no brother cause if you do I’m a-” I said “Bitch, who is this nigga in this picture?” She said “That’s Tommy; that’s my little brother.” I said “Bitch you better not have no little brother. I ain’t trying to deal with no other niggas.” She said, “Well I have two.” I said “Bitch, that’s a mistake.”

Good question. Why do they insist on living among us? Why do they feel we are obligated to accept them, when most of them don't conform in the slightest to their host's culture? Why do they want to turn our country into the shit hole from whence they came?

Man I miss old youtube

Yep, this is what these maggots think but Sup Forums insists mexican trash is bro tier.

>"Stole"

Texas wanted to cede from Mexico and they wouldnt allow it so we went to war. All the southwest we own was won fair and square you buttblasted beaners.

Because Mexico is a shithole

let's suppose we give you guys mexico. what happens when you inevitably destroy it too? we sure as hell aren't letting you encroach any further, you can bet on that.

No more handouts

Why would they want to leave a first world country to go to a third world country?

Why are White People so upset about going back home?

Because they believe the USA is their home now.

Stop being so fucking dense.

we aren't,

kick all the immigrants out, get me a free pass back to Norway with all my belongings and ill be happy

What a bunch of midgets

We killed these teepee niggers fair & square.

>what is the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo

>waves Mexican flag pride in US
>doesn't want to go back to Mexico

Because Mexican people have no sense of respect, honor and morality. The victim complex is an easy excuse to make themselves think that illegal immigration is acceptable.

Actual Mexicans can be pretty based
For some reason these illegals are all selfish and hysterical

Because illegals are literally the scum of Mexico, they're sending their worst.

HAHAHAHA little brown meatballs BTFO

The day I never have to hear that disgusting barbarization of the Spanish language will be great. I'd rather live next in the ghetto and hear police sirens all night then hear that shit. Ohe wait, I do, and it's all because of 5'0 mexican "men" and their crime.

Why do redskins like white man riding animals so much?

Conquered land.

How hard would it be to throw a lasso around all of them, round them up, chuck them all into a truck tied up together and drive them to Mexico?

Yeah man, it's the language that is the problem. If Mexico made English their first language then they would be a first world country.

Your land belongs to the Germans, you have to go back were you belong, polack.

Epic mate. Tell us about Chic-Fil-A and getting her pregnant.

>We won

Nigger, the Southwest is going to be majority mestizo in a decade. What a big victory you won only to hand it back to the people you conquered.

Oh I forgot, Texans don't believe in race, they think first world status comes from the English language and eating barbecue chicken.

Youre problem Juan not ours

I too thought that borders are just imaginary lines so whats the problem living on the other side of this imaginary border

Its still the same planet

lost it

Because they're not, the US is their home dumbass.

If a single country on the planet offered my family a chance to live in a prosperous nation tax free and they would give me welfare permanently and even let me vote, so long as I did the dishes for cheap, I would do it. Sadly, not a single nation in the galaxy offers white people a chance to do that, so I am unsympathetic. I can't imagine living illegally in a country, and then burning that country's flag in a political protest as I hop up and down on the hood of a burning stranger's car, either.

Because they have to go back.

cuz there are no whites to bleed?

Because it smells like stale burrito toppings & they could be killed in a Cartel vs Federales shoot out.

Not legally it isn't

They are trying to grab our prize.
They work for the sionista, the hook-nosed man.

How can that be? If they've been here long enough to consider the USA home, they've been here long enough to apply for citizenship. If they haven't been here that long, Mexico is their home.

Manifest destiny. How are you liking those horses and rifles?

Ironically, they don't want to live around Mexicans either.

Come to think of it, it's almost like all non-whites want to live around us. It's really creepy.

Im not.

My family has been here since 1902.

It was native American land first...then spain...then mexico...then the US.

Chicanos are proud about their hispanic blood but not enough to live in México. I hate them so bad.

Apparently to them living like a 2nd class borderline slave is still better than living in Mexico.

Our government does shill immigration quite hard instead of trying to fix this shithole. I mean it's not just the government's fault; people are also crap by their own volition and ignorance.

there are mexicans with a literal fucking cactus in their foreheads, and don't speak english

good thing I learned it by living there. I'm not illegal tho hehe

I meant to say spanish

Because they are proud Mexicans and REAL Mexicans don't live in Mexico.

Based

lol not anymore, they're going back. Must suck to live in a country run by their own.

Not sure, they always seem so proud to be Mexican.

Although they say that they are proud to be Mexican, they know how much of a shitzone that place is.

Don't forget these retards do not have a place where to live in mexico.
Fucking imbeciles mostly decided to "make their lives" in the US, forgetting about where they came from.
Leaving everything behind and now they have nowhere to escape to. Pathetic

Because Mexico doesn't subsidize their entire life.

This. They're language is just so disgusting and it seems that none of them are even willing to make English their main language. A lot of them just reach the point of barely getting their point across in English and that's it. It's fucking disgusting and annoying.

Of course my man. Whites build the best countries. What will this place be like with a white minority?

The civic nationalists think we can be replaced with mestizos and Asians and things will be fine, but I have my doubts.

Fucking spics belongs to ovens, America needs to nuke them and fucking wipe them out.

>Eight
>Years

>What is the Louisiana Purchase

Civic nationalism is implicitly white, as it's based on the ideas of White America. They also don't seem to realize that all non-whites vote Democrat, so a "civic nationalist" America can never exist with a non-white majority.

I just think everybody would be a lot happier overall if we separate. Imagine what whites could do without being dragged down taking care of non-whites here and in other countries.

So many grown adults who obviously work all day to feed their 8 kids, and no English sentences? Why even call this America. Every state around the southwest and California is New Mexico

Because their home is full of people like them.

>"How dare you want Mexicans to go back you racist!
>“If Mexicans are so great, why not go back on your own?"
>"Fuck you! You want us to be raped, robbed, and murdered by Mexicans? Racist pig."

>texans
>bbq chicken
this dumb nigger

Becuase their home has more Mexicans.

Wouldn't even have horses if it wasn't for Europeans.

>make America Mexico again
>no, I don't want to go back to Mexico, help

I wonder what the eventual resolution for this will be.

No one fucking wants these people and no one would miss them. The "solution" is obvious and the only thing holding us back are Western morals, but even those will eventually crack under pressure.

It's why I can never take a patriot living (permanently) abroad serious.
If your own country is so fucking great and better than all others, why did you leave it?

>They're language
>Whining about other people not speaking english properly.

But yeah, it's a fair point, people should at least try to learn the language of the country that has welcomed them.

Thought it was fucking hilarious when my coworkers complained that the White House took down the Spanish translation on its website.

Nigga, if you cannot speak the native language or at least English (so in thus case simply English), you better get the fuck out.

Really doesn't make sense. I lived in China for a year and never waved an American flag outside my door.

They do the shit they do because they know western cucks let them get away with it. If you moved somewhere and waved a US flag and constantly talked shit about your host country, you'd get the shit beat out of you in no time.

>it's almost like all non-whites want to live around us.

Not really. What they want to live around are the achievements of white civilizations, but a lot of them fucking hate the fact that this is not possible without also living next to white people.

Imagine you were some ugly beta loser living in a flat with Chad Thundercock who regularly fucks your crush of the month.

The scraps falling off the table in a timeline where we aren't bogged down by them would probably outweigh every advantage they are getting out of us nowadays.

Because they lived here for 20 years and figure that's good enough

but it isn't, Lupita

you have to go back

Not sure m8, they wave the mexican flag and have so much mexican pride, what could be better for them than to go back to the place they love so much?

mmhmm, third world countries aren't third world because of geography. It's because of third world mentality