I CANNOT WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE

GET ME OUT OF THIS TIMELINE

Why? We're fucking winning you cuck

I'm sorry, I'm sure the Hillary timeline is awful. I wish I could help you.

leaf being this dumb, why am I not surprised?

nothing feels right anymore..
everything feels wrong.. everything feels out of place.. just feels wrong

it actually does, it feels like a big bang is coming which will launch a new disgusting world

And if Hillary had won and rushed to WWIII as opposed to Trump slowly easing into it would've been any better?

It was wrong all along, you are waking up.

Soon wrongs will be made right.

>WWIII
LARPFAGS KILL YOURSELVES
K I L L
Y O U R S E L V E S

you no go nowhere

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

(CAN'T WAKE UP)

Its the calm before the great awakening....
The first beats in the heart of the great European Giant.

will I feel right?
i feel wrong for existing

How am I wrong? The bitch wanted no fly zones in Syria. She was clearly a pawn of whatever militaristic puppet masters who want to start war with Russia.

Trump is gonna have to act buddy buddy with Putin so instead he'll start shit in the South China sea. Just wait and see.

1/10

You got the 1 because I actually replied

Ill switch with you OP at leas the hillary timeline wont end in 10 years from retard trump policies

You're not wrong about Hillary. But now you're screaming we're all gonna die because Kimmy launched a nuke into the ocean like he does every year? God, you'll shit your pants over anything and it's embarrassing.

What I want to know is WHO (or WHAT event) changed the timeline that led us here in the first place?

I could give you a quick rundown if you like

Muh Goobergate

I'd definitely be interested.

I still find this a little hard to believe. This seemed like an inevitable consequence at some point because of (((them))) messing with gamers. I guess I'm trying to dig deeper.

bonus captcha: mexico germain

Is the universe trying to tell me it's the Zimmerman telegram?

How will I recover?

And the end result was a tranny running for congress and is trying to use it as a stepping stone for its campaign.

I said nothing to imply it'd be because of Kimmy.

However, if Kimmy DOES manage to build a nuke in the next several years and decides to bomb Japan, expect us to react in such a way that would probably piss China off.