Would you care about illegal immigrants if they were White?

Be serious with your answer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y7q4p2bpBCo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, there are shitloads of white illegals that need to go back.
Most of them are here on expired visas. Same shit as sneaking over the border.

If they are criminals, yes.

As long as they're not trash and integrate.

no. it's not a racial issue with me.

I don't care about anyone regardless of their skin color.

Some here probably wouldn't care one bit, I however believe if they were causing the same detriments to society, I would fully support their deportation regardless of race.

A better question would be would we be more receptive to Refugees if they were white. And again I would say that if they are willing to follow the laws and societal norms here, then I would have no problem with it.

Lol no

They pretend to hate Mexicans because of their "illegal status" but they see deportations and the wall as an oportunity to cleanse their country from brown people

Yes. Breaking the law should not be tolerated, despite race.

Yeah but not as much, would want them to redo the process. The problem isn't "illegals" its nonwhites, however modern society is cucked so it can't outright say it..

absolutely.

i would view it as generally being not as bad but still worthy of deportation. flooding this country with illegal immigrants is meant to flood the labor market to depress wages so the rich can get richer

Yes. Even beautiful white children with flowing blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. Voices like angels and certified geniuses.

Get in fucking line.

If they don't commit crime and bleed the system, I don't care what color they are.

Ask the Poles about all the Ukrainian immigrants. It's not as simple as "race."

Well yeah, indios and cholos are shit people. We don't want niggers either.

yes, I have an in group preference towards Scandinavians/northern germanics, I don't want other European groups here either, legal or not.

Obligatory
>yes obviously it would be better with other Europeans than the niggers and arabs coming today.

Yes

It depends on how they vote

Mexicans don't seem to realize: we want they out because they rote Democrat and they're turning our states blue. If they voted Republican we'd be shipping them to California by the busload

I'd be for any immigrants that vote Republican, and be against any that vote Democrat. Immigrants sealed their own fate by siding with the baby-killing party

yes of course
in fact i think we should deport all the people getting unemployment who aren't even looking for a job

my problem is with leeches

Nope, because we all know most whites don't immigrate illegally

Whereas almost all shigskins do if they were given the chance

The white person will be more useful too, instead of taking gibs and having anchor babies to enable more gibs

If they vote for demoshits, then yes.

Yes we have a employment and homeless problem and we don't need illegals of any kind coming in and taking up resources that should be used for existing citizens.

We wouldn't have a problem because they would already be citizens

>implying

If they are "illegal" then fuck 'em.

If they are white they should have been allowed to immigrate legally.

EUROPE bring us your poor, your tired.. etc.

No, because unlike your fantasy white people suck it up and bunker down when shit goes awry in their nations.

I've never seen an Afrikaaner or Ukrainian enter another nation illegally.

Yes, if they come from a culture that promotes crime and retardation, and speak a language that I don't understand and replacing the language in my area.

Lots of irish illegals here, they are the niggers of the white race but they have to go back, too.

Yes, but not as much depending on how they acted.

We do have white illegals. They're the slavs who let their green cards expire. And they should also be deported.

half our latino brown people are prob legal
majority of our southern rednecks would have a problem with a citizen, even if brown, being kicked out of the country

i dont see how its wrong that we dont like illegals

I wouldn't care if whites were coming by boat, whites don't form ghettos, commit violent crime and vote the left into power.

Anyone that is illegal should go back and get citizenship the right way. If I wanted to live in another country I would make an effort to do it the right way, get a job, and speak the language.

If they are here illegally, they need to go back.

My problem isn't with the race, its with the fact they break the damn law.

this

Fuck yes, there's a shitload of memezuelans here (many whites) and they are fucking shit

We don't need criminal Whites making us all look bad. If you spics were smart, you'd be pushing to get rid of illegals so they didn't give all of beaners a bad name. You're all cartel members until you separate yourself.

Let me put it to you like this. Do you think Democrats would be for open borders and sanctuary cities if Mexicans started voting Republican?

there's your answer

Yes

Fuck off MessyCan

I
L
L
E
G
A
L

Trick question,white people have enough agency to actually get a visa.

Fucking hell I wish they were white...

Would make banning them easy

Illegal parasites all look the same to me
Also you need to go back Paco

And they still used a disproportionate amount of government benefits and drove wages down and some of them committed terrible crimes? Yes.

A bit less, but that's basically asking: would you care less about foreigners breaking the law if they were more like you. The answer has to be yes, but that doesn't mean that they don't get deported.

Also; do you think Democrats would be for open borders and sanctuary cities if illegal immigrants were predominantly whites coming from Europe?

Fuck no.

100% yes. Any illegal needs to gtfo

White, yellow, brown, or black, no matter your color, YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!!!

illegal is illegal Pedro. Anyone who disregards law and order has no place here regardless of skin color.

I'm more worried about their ideals, valuable skills, and ability to speak English.

If you aren't willing to accept American ideals and assimilate with our culture, we don't want them.

If they can't work, we don't want them.

If they are going to require years of tax payer funded English lessons, we don't want them.

not really, italians immigrants in France for example are bro tier

Yeah, I would. I'd want them back in their first world country on the other side of our wall.

What fucking part of ILLEGAL don't you understand?
These fuckers aren't legal. They couldn't even be bothered to follow the most basic entry laws. Why the fuck would I want them in my nation? They're probably not going to care about other laws, if they're willing to break that one.

t. Civic nationalist cuck

Well you have your answer, OP. White immigrants are desirable PRECISELY because they DON'T break laws. If they were bad enough to do that, to go to a country illegally, they would be shitty, undesirable immigrants.

I'm assuming in this scenario that these white illegals are doing everything that Mexicans are doing, namely
>driving wages down
>voting Democrat
>refusing to learn English
>abusing welfare
>overloading emergency rooms with bullshit
>remaining loyal to their homeland while disparaging America and Americans
Yeah I would be pretty fucking pissed and I would want them gone.

>basic entry laws
>easy

American education

Eastern europians are a blight in the north east. Yes all illegals need to go.

If they were as disgustingly degenerate as mexicans, yes. Also mexicans are mongrels and we dont need anymore.

Would I care if they were white and lived and acted like niggers? Yes absolutely.

If they were white they would fix their fucking country not run away from it

Yup.

The pollacks are funny fuckers though they still gotta go.

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=y7q4p2bpBCo
I don't want these people to be my neighbors

Yes. Immigration is meant to be curated. You don't want a bunch of random people coming into your country unchecked.

The point of immigration to the USA has been for a very long time that the people we import provide talent and we provide finances. We have a rich history of tremendously talented immigrants that have shaped the world, and I don't think any of them have been illegal.

Governments care about you if you can produce for them. Picking berries simply isn't cutting it.

>implying entering the country illegaly isn't a crime

American (((edjewcation)))

It would still be an important issue, but it wouldn't mean the implosion of our society due to a large influx of low violent low IQ mongrels

I remember when Russians began pouring into our county and into my school when Gommunism XD failed int he early 90s. I absolutely despised those faggots.

If they act violently, steal jobs, take benefits, not pay taxes, and refuse to learn your language? definetly

Where do whites migrate illegally?

no where, so your question doesn't make sense right there.

pussy

God, please slav people, nice climate, kinda cute girls, but i prefer cyka blyat and not the ongo bongos from haiti that came every week.

If they commit violent crimes at the same rates as Mexican illegals, then yes. Honestly I don't hate the illegals who come here just to work, it's the shit birds who commit crimes that piss me off.

That's not the problem though, now is it?

Oh no! You got us in the act! You better build a wall to keep us evil racist gringos out! Please don't though, there's so much for us evil racist gringos to do with Mexico and we benefit from the superior Mexican society and it's people so much! We'd be lost without you!

Maybe.

Fucking spic today cut me off in the 2-way line at McDonalds. Was this close to ICEing that fucker.

Don't know if that act of pety machismo is an inherit race thing or not

nah. unless theyre leftists

we have 92 million able bodied adults out of work, they can swim back

as long as they don't rape, steal, and live off welfare.

Interestingly enough thats about the number of hispanics and blacks we have in this country that are able bodied.

no.

>shit tier immigrants voting for less social services
Dream on dude
Dismantling the welfare state solves all these incentive problems

Not if they are backward inbred's.

No, only if they were actually criminals that broke some crime besides staying here illegally. It should be easy as fuck to get here for Europeans period. They should have the easiest path forward into the country.

>south american
>white
No

>American judging who's white

>north cuckmerican
>white
Fuck off

There are whites there, I just highly doubt the ones he's talking about are actually white

Yes. Just because they share a pigmentation with you doesn't mean they share culture, or morals, or even genetic similarity, and every immigrant that comes in displaces an indigenous person, take a job, and changes the genepool forever.

All migrants are scum.

Not at all. White is right.

Once you go white, you know it's right!

I'm Dreaming of a white Christmas!

where and what country?

Cheapens my citizenship when you allow illegals and visa overstayers, regardless of race

Depends on where they're from.
It has more to do with their country of origin and cultural background.
We don't have spics and niggers because of their skin, but because of their behavior.

White people wouldn't illegally immigrate unless they were Irish

No.

As in No I would not care about them. Deport their illegal white asses. ( and I am white )

Of course not. I am a dumb, ignorant bogan and when I see someone who looks different, I get scared. And about 3 seconds later I get angry. See, I am incapable of rising above my primitive instincts.

I would be less mad at them but they still broke the law and should be deported as well just cause your white doesn't mean you shouldn't be deported if your here illegally

Hell, I wouldn't give a shit about the brown ones if they didn't mimic niggers so hard, brag about not being an American, and refused to assimilate while demanding others work around their bullshit.

There are quite a few here from Poland, but I don't mind them. They integrate into the community a lot more than the Mexicans do and they don't have 20 people living in one house.

where? chicopee?

Yep they all must go back. I have very close Mexican friends that came here and went through the naturalization process. They're patriots with great families. The ones who come here illegally bring crime and act entitled and are on average shit. No future besides having children with multiple women, not taking care of any of them, and sending the gibs back to mexico