LEGAL immigration to USA

how can a leaf like me properly legally immigrate to the land of burgers to evade the future demise of my cucked brainwashed country to islamization

Fuck off we're full.

get a student/work green card and wait 5 years

Marry some fat American chick

Apply for citizenship man.
He will not cum inside us.

>Have a skill and get lucky applying for a H1B visa
>Be transferred by your employer
>Invest 500k in the US
>Marry an American

Just get enough money to take care of yourself for half a year or so and apply for jobs there. You can also do it from Canada. I'm sure most companies have international procedures. Pretty sure it's just some paperwork with the feds. People who really want to immigrate to the US, have the guts and enough brain to do it won't have a problem with that.

seems reasonable for the fact i live 10 mins away from the us border

Sneak in and hide amongst the Canadian community, but remember to hold public demonstrations and to vote Democratic, so your natural right to to do this remains protected.

I'm here to hook you up leafbro. This is a map that will get you to Chicago (a sanctuary city). Can you swim??

Join the military. Service guarantees citizenship. but only if white, thats a new rule

Please do not sneak in, we already have enough illegals in this damn country

Open up your boipussy and wallet. You might find someone that will gay marry you.

marry a fat/crazy SJW and then redpill her.

Earn it leaf.

damn idk if im eligible, 25% 25% native, 50% german (great grandfather was in the gestapo)

My brothers girlfriend lives in windsor and she got a work visa for Detroit, try to do that and marry some fat lady(not hard to find)

How many miles of swimming would that be?

- marriage
- job offer and h1b visa
- million $ investment

False. You Can't join military wo having valid green card

Get a passport, green card and a visa if the state want it, but i thought in my opinion, with these 3 things or atleast 2, you can go legal.

The same way you immigrated to Canada

Non whites out