Name a more neutral, open-minded, based talkshow host than him

Name a more neutral, open-minded, based talkshow host than him.

>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/thread

A little too crazy. Next.

I want the big frikken data on this guy.

I don't even care what his opinions are, how can you listen to that nasally whine of a voice? Couldn't even enjoy fear factor because of this douche.

I don't find his voice to be annoying. I just find his approach really refreshing. He will sit there and listen too pretty much anything you tell him with an open mind and let facts convince him.

O&A

I like him he is pretty good at really delving into shit and instantly taking the conversation to interesting shit. I wish he interviewed less stand up comedians and MMA people though. He can talk about pretty much anything and keep it in laymans terms without being stupid about it. A rare ability.

No.

well no because
>*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
>*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

This faggot

Sam Harris

jamie, get him a copy of that book about elk hunting, aincent egypt and steroids before he leaves.

that was the magic of him and Jones together. Alex saying off the wall shit and Rogan bringing it back to Earth. I wish Eddy wasn't there to fuck the chemistry up

thats O N N I T . C O M

EDDY B

You have to be fucking high or a troll user.

Sam Harris couldn't stop autistic screeching about Trump even if he wasn't in office. Just because he talks like a someone who has taken one to my xanaxs does not make him level headed.

DUDE BOOM LMAO. MMM THIS COCONUT MILK IS REALLY GOOD ANY OF YOU TRY THIS COCONUT MILK IT'S REALLY GOOD RIGHT?

LMAO ALL RELIGIONS ARE STUPID EXCEPT ONES PRACTICES BY JUNGLE NIGGERS FEATURING THE USE OF PSYCHOTROPICS.

DON'T FORGET TO ONNIT.COM THAT'S O-N-N-I-T DOT COM AND CHECK OUT OUR EXCLUSIVE RANGE OF KETTLE BELLS.

NOW BACK TO MY GUEST JOEY DIAZ.

JOE ROGAN, DID I EVER TELL U BOUT DA TIME I WAS SCUMBAG IN DA EIGHTIES REAL CRAZY CUBAN MUTHAFUCKA SHIT.

Eddie (normie shit tier) bravo was a grating experience. Ruined the whole vine with his low level insights.

ALEX WHAT IS THE ESS EYE AYY

Alex Jones is the GOAT

This.

Joe came into the martial arts gym I trained at for a random class one day. He showed up 20 minutes late, nobody even saw him come in. All of a sudden I hear this massive thunderous BANG and I look back and it's Joe Rogan kicking the fuck out of a heavy bag with as much force behind his kicks as I've ever seen from anyone. We were just about to start partner drills. Joe sees me watching him kick the bag and comes up to me and says "Hi I'm Joe do you need a sparring partner?"

Practiced martial arts with Joe Rogan for 2 hours and then we smoked a joint in the parking lot. Was one of the coolest surreal moments I've experienced. Never saw him again. Some people say he's still out there crashing gyms and kicking the fuck out of their bags to this day.

Both Jew shills.

Let me give you a basic gestalt

but why does he hate asians?

>Sam Harris
>calls Pizzagate fake news
Nope he's a faggot.

I've heard that before but I didn't see Rogan shill one bit. Alex Jones is an obvious disinfo agent spreading bullshit and true shit to muddy the waters.

BUCKLE UP BITCHES!

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES
FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

- Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

- Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

>open-minded
he's so open-minded his brain fell out

Until you mention religion.

joe is more intelligent/deep than these guys. i never really liked any interviews they did. it always felt very bro tier beers state of mind stuff.

MK ultra

Howard Stern before he married Beth

>meditation is good but rebirth is bs

behead those who insult buddha

>Dude weed lmao
>hoomans are cancer
>we're on a rock hurtling through space!!!
>muh masculinity
>rhonda rousey *cry fap*

Fuck that atheist kike.

Joe Rogan is just one of those unintelligent and incoherent potheads who substitute the expansion of knowledge through the brute force of reading enormous volumes of non-fiction material for the falsely perceived expansion of the mind through the consumption of mind-altering drugs.

Here's what I would suggest to Joe Rogan. No one of any relevance cares to hear your musings on the world around you. If you want to be taken seriously, begin by doing the following — Stop consuming all mind-altering drugs immediately. Gather up about six non-fiction books. Invest the time to read one book every two weeks or less. Develop a reading skill to the point where you can finish a book in less than a week. Read 30 to 50 books a year for the next 15 years or so. That will bring you to the level of an ordinary college professor. After that, finish at least one non-fiction book per week and do that for another 10 years or so and you will have reached the level of a professional intellect. Then you will be interesting. Until then, you are just a pothead who, like most potheads, thinks what he has to say is very profound.

>every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.

Doesn't that suggest then that Star Trek-esque teleportation wouldn't a "different you"?