Why do people care about Trump when this guy obviously is the one pulling the strings?

why do people care about Trump when this guy obviously is the one pulling the strings?

Whereas Trump is a loud mouth hothead, Steve Bannon is a coolheaded fascist who will deal a death blow to Islam. He never does interviews. He never talks to the public. He has control of his own news outlet and he does all of this behind the curtains.

Love him or hate him, he's a smart dangerous guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/898134/what-steve-bannon-really-wants/
youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc
youtu.be/-GwG1_TkhQI?t=21m53s
washingtonpost.com/politics/stephen-miller-a-key-engineer-for-trumps-america-first-agenda/2017/02/11/a70cb3f0-e809-11e6-bf6f-301b6b443624_story.html
youtu.be/k3SLtP10NQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=k3SLtP10NQ8&t=26s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't underestimate Trump's influence. Big T is in the driver's seat, and Bannon needs Trump more than the other way around. (though arguably Trump still needs him a great deal, especially post election with everyone in washington either openly or secretly out to get him)

>strings

Trumpo has no strings and has no idea what dark visions propel Bannon. His attention span isn't up to it anyway. They will get bored of each other soon enough.

qz.com/898134/what-steve-bannon-really-wants/

he cool ice

ho ho ho
The left is desperate if they want to imply that Trump isn't the most Alpha greyback male in the White House. You won't catch him wearing Mom Jeans....

Yes he is a genius and I fully back him. He would be a leader himself but he doesn't have the charisma which is why he remains in the shadows.

I doubt that greatly. They have a serious bromance going on, Bannon will never get access to power like he has now again (unless he installs himself as a washington power broker to the point where he can survive without his benefactor) and Trump needs a loyal right-hand man super-fucking-bad. If they split up they are both in deep shit, so they wont.

His "bannon controls trump meme" is completely baseless and just a way to make trump out to be incompetent.

>tfw Bogdanoffs bow down to Bannon

don't ever say that again boy

>2001
>"Bush isn't really president, it's Cheney! No, I mean Rove! Or Pat Robertson!"
>literally no one believes you or cares
>Bush gets reelected with an even bigger margin

>2017
>"Trump isn't really president, it's Bannon! Or Miller! Or Putin!"
>literally no one believes you or cares
[YOU ARE HERE]
>Trump gets reelected with an even bigger margin

I don't get this "BANNON CONTROLS TRUMP" may may. They point to the fact that he has a lot of power and pull in the administration, but why shouldn't he? Bannon is one of the main reasons Trump won; he's got a sharp mind and clearly agrees with a lot of what Trump is saying. He earned the power he now wields by being a key player in the election.

In fact, all I see this demonization of him as is a clear sign that the media and the establishment are shitting their pants. A man that has watched and studied all of the inanities, absurdities, and displays of incompetence coming from the establishment in the last two decades now has a hand on the steering wheel. Makes me like the dude even more.

He doesn't strike me as particularly intelligent.

This reads like a shill thread by Bannon himself trying to push this image of himself he wants. He even said he thought the Cheney comparisons to Darth Vader were cool and he envied Cheney having that dark aura.

That's kind of gay desu, if you want to have that image rather than it naturally coming to you you're kind of a fag.

That's pretty accurate. Bannon is obviously aware of the existence of Sup Forums and probably influenced by it in some way.

>In addition to enriching themselves and encouraging dependency among the poor, global elites also encourage immigrants to flood the US and drag down wages. Immigrant labor boosts the corporate profits of globalists and their cronies, who leave it to middle-class natives to educate, feed, and care for these foreigners. The atheistic, pluralist social order that has been allowed to flourish recoils at nationalism and patriotism, viewing them as intolerant and bigoted. Without the moral compass of our forefathers, the system is so adrift in relativism that it champions the “rights” of police-hating deadbeats, criminal aliens, and potential terrorists over ordinary Americans, turning cities into hotbeds of violence and undermining national security.

Nice

Good post, cheers.

Bannon is based

If you don't know anything about Bannon but what the MSM spoon feeds you, watch this video from circa 2012 I think

youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc

Then, watch his documentary Generation Zero

Why do Liberals love to pretend conservative presidents aren't running things. They did the same with Bush too.

Trump was right:

youtu.be/-GwG1_TkhQI?t=21m53s

quality video

That's a pretty shitty drawing of Bannon

The left is afraid of him because he is the most dangerous thing for a commie or a zionist tzeentch jew:

A hyper intelligent right winger without any religious attachments.

He is a nationalist and a futurist and a hardcore technocrat nativist.

They SHOULD fear him.

Why do Libtards keep thinking Trump is being 'controlled' by someone? First it was Putin, now it's Bannon.

Fuck drumpf

>He never does interviews. He never talks to the public. He has control of his own news outlet

They hate this.

pretty much

and the guy has access to instruments of power that would annihilate them.

Aren't you going to run out of political cartoons soon? Or are the artists that out of ideas that's all they can think of?

Anyway, the Trump admin knows that the media thinks they are incompetent. They like it this way. They always have the upper hand.

No, comrade, the narrative is that Trump is PUTIN's puppet...

Wait, hold on, did you fuckers really abandon that shit that quickly?!

Why are you so sensitive lmao

Horsey going full libel these days.

Just keep these memes going. It helps us more than you think.

This is literally Evangelion x Hearts of Iron, right?

>Putin is calling the shots
>I mean pence is
>I mean bannon is
yawn

Are you so fucking blue pilled that you don't realise that if anything Bannon influences pol?

You stupid hun fuck

Aww, are you triggered? Here's one about you!

I think the question now is, who will be the next "master"?

It was Putin until it became so ridiculous not even the left could keep up the bullshit

I have to imagine the same will happen with Bannon eventually

Who can they say is his master next?

Japanese one.

Nah, just wanting more original jokes than 'Trump is a baby'.

He's not fascist at all though. He wants to go full 1776.

Stephen Miller

washingtonpost.com/politics/stephen-miller-a-key-engineer-for-trumps-america-first-agenda/2017/02/11/a70cb3f0-e809-11e6-bf6f-301b6b443624_story.html

They're already doing it, saying Miller himself wrote the entirety of the """Muslim Ban"""

>pol
Use Sup Forums, that way they won't see through your simpleton shit so easily
umm, try again sweetie

Alright, how's this?

Kevin James

WTF LITERALLY GOEBBELS

But Darth Vader ended up being a good guy and bringing balance to the force.

We did this. It's our fault :^)

LITERALLY SATAN

this

although its probably true. miller despises non-whites and has had the muslim "ban" and wall plans written for ages

Wasn't Trump talking about travel bans and immigration way before Bannon came along? What actual proof is there than Bannon is actually influencing anything? It's like libs all use the same, tired meme of the week to make their point instead of asking themselves why they're making it in the first place. I'm not saying we're not like that, but at least some opposition to the memes is allowed and, sometimes, even successful. Small hands, Putin, Bannon, all of this stuff is shit out by the same political cartoonists, pundits and media figures over and over again until it's all you see. Sup Forums is going to have to step up its gaslitting if it's going to compete in the battle for public consensus based on general ideas rather than facts.

cool story bro

>Wasn't Trump talking about travel bans and immigration way before Bannon came along?
Indeed, he was

Bannon is based though.

How is Trump "controlled"? He's literally doing everything he has promised during his campaign.

100%

If you have not watched this, do so now!

youtu.be/k3SLtP10NQ8

youtu.be/k3SLtP10NQ8

youtu.be/k3SLtP10NQ8

Liberals are amazingly stupid.

In the beginning trump was joke a joke and a clown.

Well that didn't stick with the American people. When Trump wins he is all of a sudden a puppet with Putin pulling the strings.

Sure enough, no one was buying the liberal stupidity. Now, the left are claiming Bannon is the puppet master pulling the strings.

Which one is it liberals?

I've been coming to this website for over 10 years so I'll call the board whatever the fuck I want

Absolutely 100%
Trump is doing everything he promised to do, within the confines of realpolitik

I've yet to see otherwise

Reason: They can't even attack Bannon or his principles without rewriting their entire narrative as a struggle against 'racism'.

based leaf, don't let me down

The only good thing about that comic is the painting of the Wall. In fact, everything you posted is shit tier (not as if I expected anything else from a fucking leaf). I honestly can't understand why people say liberals have a good sense of humour.

more like donald DRUMPF

Looked at all these comics and they're just kind of sad. Like a GW one would be witty and topical about WMD's or something. No Child Left Behind and Patriot Act are two other good lampoons to use. Obama has quite a few too but you won't see those. Trump doesn't have any yet afaik.

ok kid

Once again,

Watch the film Generation Zero

youtube.com/watch?v=k3SLtP10NQ8&t=26s

Since they don't have anything of any substance on Trump it would be best to lampoon his orange face as a clown mask. Seems like all these comics for the less educated folks.

Steve Bannon being incharge is just a mainstream media meme.

true, yet Trump picked Bannon for very good reason

Liberals want to think Bannon is pulling the strings because they still refuse to believe they got Fucked so badly in the election

Seriously, with the Drumpf?

Look, if I have to call Bruce Jenner Caitlyn then ever liberal has to call President Trump by his last name.

>fascist

he is a christian zionist which is a million times worse

Bannon is woke as fuck

Do your research

>Bannon le puppeteer

What happened to Putin?

Putin is so last month
Bannon is the devil now
In March, it will be Stephen Miller
In April it will be Steven Mnuchin

rinse and repeat

Bannon is the worst fear of lefty libshits

>throw shit at Trump
>nothing sticks
>"Hm, maybe if we rant about Putin instead..."
>throw shit at Putin
>nothing sticks
>"Hm, maybe is we rant about Bannon instead..."
>throw shit at Bannon

>result yet to be seen but everything points towards "nothing sticks"

I wonder how much longer till they get bored of wasting their time.

Maybe Kushner, but I think they already sorta tried him out and didn't like it

(((They))) won't directly attack Jared Kushner

I was about to start a thread on bannon. I think he's the revolutionary of our time. History will be happening right before our eyes. What a time to be alive

This isn't a slide thread anymore
This is now Steven Bannon General /sbg/

He's a jew so I wouldn't blame him if he did. Muslims do want to kill jews

This! Based Bannon General

Bannon has accomplished a fuckton of things throughout his life. He is incredibly smart. Not to mention he's likely seen all the bullshit that goes on in high finance, hollywood, media, etc.

haha, serbia is good shitposters

And so it was written

WE ARE NOW IN THE FOURTH TURNING