Women have started their own investment firm

Sorry, no men allowed.

ellevest.com

How can you watch this and not realize how oppressive you've been to women?

youtu.be/oOXcPatdTXI

So, track their investments and short the shit out of them. I bet some anons on /bis/ would be willing to help

>Literally investing in stupid shit like BirchBox.

Women are the niggers of gender, for real.

How long until they all get BTFO for investing in dumb shit

Meanwhile, smart women have already opened a normal brokerage account.

never, itll be the mans fault because the market is a male directed patriarchy

hmmmm....

how can I short this?

>were gonna invest in shoes, pussy hats, and lena dunham!!

>Hillary 2020!

This is a great idea, in less than a year's time all of them will have spent all of their "hard earned" money from blogging with their women's studies degrees and... wait a minute, none of these women have money they didn't borrow from their parents.

Didn't you watch the video? It's a male dominated industry. Literally no women in investing and it's costing them hundreds of thousands of dollars.

post yfw women get wreaked for investing in a bullish all time high market right now

>no men allowed
Lawsuit

When will people recognize that targeting a demographic and excluding demographics are not the same?

For instance, my father owns a business, he targets civil service and military demographics by offering discounts and having yellow ribbon decals on his truck.

He DOES NOT exclude demographics by having decals that say "no niggers served since 1998, step to the back."

It's bad business is what it is. You are intentionally excluding 49% of potential customers and we'll over 70-80% of the hardcore gamer demographic.

Ponzi scheme. Screenshot this.

The men or the women?

fucking this. it's all about feels. i didn't read any of the article but if you say no men don't you cut out 49% of your options for talented employees or capital immediately?

holy shit, is this the most retarded thing i've ever fucking seen for every reason possible?

Absolutely, not to mention you cut out 49% of any potential customers. Not to mention they are also cutting out the grand majority of the people in the market they are trying to break into.

The gaming market is dominated by men because it is generally a masculine hobby. That isn't sexism, that's facts. Just like I don't expect Sephora to start a male-only shop (even though they do carry my favorite cologne desu) these women shouldn't start a female-only gamer service. It is a tiny fraction of a market share that is already invested in other platforms that are gender neutral.

or better yet, how the fuck is it not prejudicial to exclude men from your investment services?

replace men with niggers and it's literally WHITES ONLY

you mean women are, generally speaking, completely emotional utter failures of logical beings?

this is almost as retarded as black nationalism

>WE NEED BLACK BANKS!
nigga what? so only blacks use your bank, right?

what money are you going to use to lend? you're only lending to niggers, too, so where? at what rate?

why are people so retarded?

>if you say no men don't you cut out 49% of your options for talented employees or capital immediately?

In investment banking? That number is way higher than 49%.

>women want to rock the boat on mainstreet
>get a shitty wordpress site and use muh feels as an investment strategy

Free market will sort this out quickly

/thread
All the money invested will (((vanish))) and no one will ever hear from the trading company.
It's pretty much that shark nose bitch Anita's kickstarter all over again.

>normal company
>meritocratic hiring and pay

>this company
>gender discrimination for hiring
>all paid too highly

What could go wrong? Sue them maybe.

I thought finance had a high female labor force ratio?

Also, a dirty beaner here started her own PE fund

>American women

Sounds like a cool non profit organisation. Best of luck ladies

Subtle.

>of course goyim, I can beat the market
>don't worry about that 5% expense fee

the investment industry and its tools were built for men by men
shows a calculator
jesus bitch

kek, and they say Germans have no humor

nice.

wew

it's time

>ethnograph research

So do we place bets on how long it will stay open?

>invest like a woman
>lose everything
>move on to the next beta provider
>rinse and repeat

Retards, it's owned by the ex-CFO of Citigroup. They know what they're doing.

40 hours of it. That's like, 5 people spent an entire day doing ethnography.

>how many levels of identity politics are you on
>like, maybe 5 or 6 right now. my sister
>you are like a little Berniebro, watch this

INVEST LIKE A WOMAN