Why don't people honor veterans? Look at this...

Why don't people honor veterans? Look at this. They're so disrespectful to veterans who fought for your freedom and your rights.

Why don't people care about vets?

Well they could re purpose the fountain since it is huge and low to the ground, either that or they could let natural life live in the fountain making the water uninhabitable for people to enter. Or they could build a small ledge around the fountain and create a boundary to keep people out but keep the fountain visible.Personally I would shame these people for stepping into a fountain in the first place, it is uncouth.

They should treat it like a memorial and start taking people away or use brute force to get them out of there. Vets fought for their freedom, so they respond by freely walking in the water and making a mockery of them. Doing that is absolutely anti-American. And they're just smiling innocently. You can shoop these people holding guns and killing people in WW2 and the point about how unaware they are of how offensive they are
would still be valid.

Water monuments are dumb in general for this reason

Oh, I thought you were asking a serious question.

My bad, lets kill them all.

Because most people while they say they love their veterans they honestly have no idea what combat is like. They say in a gunfight your have a 50% mortality rate. Citizens are shielded from the horror and thus have no appreciation for their freedom.

I used to work for Parks and Rec in my state and only if they knew how many fucking chemicals we had to use to keep algae/bacteria etc out of the water. We had an MSDS binder that was about a foot thick.

I guess asking why veterans aren't treated with respect isn't enough to get people to take me seriously.

Our veterans fought, killed, risked life and limb and died for our act to act like retards.

And they did their job. If you're angry, blame the American psyche. No one's "disrespecting" anyone.

Correction: Fought and died for our right to act like retards.

Thats what you get for stepping up to the plate.
Forgotten and stepped on.

So one of the freedoms they fought hard for included little things like wading through water? Wtf?

Yes...it's called freedom of expression. You have a right to advertise to the world that you have an IQ of less than 75 if you so choose. And good men have fought tooth and nail for that right.

>honoring child killers

Okay we can all admit that people who do this are dumb as shit, but why can't we admit that they should be fucking taken away? This isn't like wading through any puddle, it's a VETERAN'S MEMORIAL.

I really don't care if there are veterans who say, "Yeah fuck it, get in the water". There are veterans who killed children, like knows. Doesn't mean shit.

>usa
>veterans
lol fuck off amerishit
your so called "veterans" are israeli lapdogs who invade 3rd world mudslime countries and kill innocents - there is nothing to respect here

People don't have respect for anything. Including veterans

No respect for american veterans. You fought against fellow whites for no reason. Cucks.

They should drain it and cover the bottom of the fountain in sharp spikes or strips or razors / razor wire

this, just put sharp as fuck lining in the bottom. problem solved.

this shit legit triggers me

There needs to be a 24/7/365 honor guard that stops that kind of shit from happening.

why can't they wade? it's not disrespecting veterans, it's disrespecting a stupid sign/stupid rule

Let me just piss on your front lawn in front of everyone. What, you mad? It's just sterile urine--mostly water. What's the big deal?

>subhumans posting on an american thread

Well no US soldier has fought for our freedom in about 200 years.

The rest of the time they were actually attackign and attempting to enslave other people...

So I'd star there with the "why don't they honor...?" answer.

I didn't know veterans fought and died for a wading pool nobodies allowed to wade in.

You violated the NAP

(((Guaranteed replies)))

Fucking disrespectful crackers.

If it really is a fountain to honor veterans then there should be a blood red dye added to the water.
Red to symbolize the blood shed by veterans and the blood of innocents spilled by our veterans.

A wise man once noted that only a dumb son-of-a-bitch dies for his country.

BUILD WALL AROUND FOUNTAIN.

Better to be the slaves than the slave. Here in America we don't have to worry about foreign soldiers. And contrary to what the mms puts out our cops aren't that bad. And yes ACAB. But ours have nothing on compared to Brazilian or other countries LEOs.

photo ops and profile pics are whats important OP

It's a global system. I'm lucky to be near the top. But I don't give the dupes that are helping run the system credit for that.

The cops will kick down my door the second they're told to just like the military attacks whoever they are told to.

And they currently are on contract to rough me up if I don't pay tribute to the total criminals running everything. So let's just say I'm not too impressed.

Pick your favorite Anonymous boogeyman

Same reason idiots wont stand or be quiet during the changing of the guard, people are idiots and lack decorum. Start enforcing the law, have Federal Parks Police on site to issue summons or arrest or DOD Police not sure who has jurisdiction here.

I don't really care whom the fountain is dedicated to - it's the faggots that think it's acceptable to treat it like a pool that are the problem. Sadly there is no fighting these uncultured retards. You start rounding them up and suddenly you're a freedom-hating fascist. It's just another unsightly byproduct of human society which you can't get rid of without killing all humans.