Can women be cucks?

Can women be cucks?

No, just cunts

Hahaha no you beta male

Hillary is one.

The word for those is "cuckqueans".

I invited a girl friend of mine into bed with me and my bf once after a night of drinking. I really liked watching him with her. Nice seeing him do that from a third person pov. I'm straight usually.

Women can raise children that aren't theirs, yes. That's where the word originally comes from. Mother birds unwittingly raising cuckoo chicks.

You've half of the sacred digits so I will answer your query. For women, as in all things, the considerations are different. She can, technically, be "cucked" by our favorite masculine archetype Chad Thundercock and his propensity to have multiple GFs but this isn't the same for girls. For girls, being part of Chad's harem is technically a good thing as she still gets his Chad genes for her offspring which will increase the likelihood of her kids reproducing. So this is, evolutionary speaking, a very good spot for her to be in and it's why so many women go along with it.

However, there is also the possibility of her betraying her race and either mudsharking (if she's not particularly pretty or desireable) or she could "fuck up" and land a male of a superior race if she's a rather beautiful example of her own kind. This is one reason the Asian chicks seem to have the hots for white dudes and why white men in foreign non-white countries have a very easy time getting laid. The ladies know, instinctually, who their betters are and they want those genes for their kids.

It is these women I would term "femcucks" as she is cucking her own race and playing an instrumental role in its destruction. We can allow Chad to be an oildriller, but a people who lets its women mix with an out-group (willingly or not) will soon see itself erased from existence. It happened to the Native Americans, it's in the process of happening to Diaspora Jews, and if we don't stop it soon it's going to happen to the White Race. We must stop all femcucking, for the good of all our races.

No, and if you had to ask, you wouldn't understand.

Yes Its called polygamy

kill yourself

Every unmarried woman in their 30's and above are cucks to younger women who are willing to settle down earlier

Inb4 404
>but why
Really a big think.

No because women are a commodity.

Kek favors you with digits but being a beta male and being Swedish are pretty much synonymous at this point. You're in the running for most cucked country right along with Germany and Canada. Step up your game Swedes, your viking ancestors are turning in their graves!

Americans are so stupid it hurts

is is hard to type with mohamed's dick in your mouth or are you done prepping him and he is fucking your wife?

Says the man whose country is passing out pamphlets instructing the men on how to get your women to mudshark. I may be stupid but at least my grandkids will be white. Yours? Not so much.

Average American fantasy

see: hillary clinton

Liberal cuck. I bet you like it when sandniggers rape your women. Why else wouldn't you be fighting them flooding your country?

>tfw reverse NTR fetish

Yeah... (((cuckqueen))).

Then give me some sadpandas

/thread

Why is she so smug?

says the Swedenistan

Why are anime girls so bad at eating icecream?

yes. i cucked my last girlfriend cause she was a huge bitch. looking back i feel really bad about it cause she was basically my slave while i did whatever i wanted with whoever

im ashamed of what i did

Isn't it time for your the 1st of your 5 prayers, ahmed?

>things that happened

Yes?

I've noticed over the course of my life, love, sex, work, and school, that there are two types of women.

Women who will eventually betray you and women who desperately latch onto you like brain damaged bitches in heat.

I've yet to find the one in the middle of that spectrum.

not really; they enjoy knowing that other women want to fuck their man. they will leave a man due to social pressure