Hipsters

how should America combat and end the hipster crisis currently plaguing this great nation once and for all?

Those tattoos look like a suicide note

Numale hipsters is a subversive attackmon maculinity.
The tifu eating so latte sipping faggots imitate men then faggotize it by being beta cucks and insufferable progressive faggots.

I reckon importing a bunch of violent refugees could do the trick.

Wait for them to grow up.

Also, I'd like to point out that hipsters have started hunting, as they want to ethically source their meats. Handle them properly and you have a whole new block of pro-gun voters.

Draft and mandatory military service after high school.

American society needs to permit more negative consequences for the hipster lifestyle. Pull the safety net from under their feet.

The "Hipster lifestyle" IS a negative consequence.

>I don't have money for new clothes... To the thrift store!
>Food is expensive... I'm going to build a chicken coop in my back yard!
>Car payments, car insurance, gas... Fuck it, I'll ride a bike. Fixed gear ratios are the cheapest and most reliable? Done.

This actually does seem like it could be a genuine solution. Recently had a conversation with a Fin in which he professed he's hatred for the abundance of hipster pussies in New Zealand, attributing it to the lack of mandatory military service.

We're on the precipice of another major armed conflict, if that makes you feel better.

hipsters tend to have more money than they know what to do with

I work in a company where more than 3/4 of the workforce are millennials. I have walked into homes where an entire wall was covered in fucking beers they made themselves or bought at ridiculously high prices with ridiculous names

"here s my beef beard cinnamon battlestar, it's a double brown. I drive 3 hours to buy the last case for $80"

toooooooooooo much fucking time to be cool

Tell them it's been over ten years and it's time to stop.

People have different hobbies and priorities.

Save money here, spend money there.

it will go out of fashion naturally

>tfw look like a hipster but am a right winger

best strategy desu. take back the beard

Hipsters will devour themselves. The next thing will be some weird neo-con shit of selfstarted business types.

That guy sounds like an idiot their country has peak hipsters.
Tip never listen to finns on here.

are hipsters even a thing anymore?

outside of seattle or hellywood I never see any

Red pills. Most of you were hipsters before you found Sup Forums

Pretty big out here in Vermont which I live right near.

Toronto is full of these faggots.

WWIII

literally havent seen one in years and i live in a flyover state

They can't last past 2020 soon the clean cut conservative will be the main stream style.

>realizing as a 24 year old you could have been getting shot in the chest by a mg42 storming the beaches

it honestly makes me think

The final solution

I don't get hipsters. They seem to praise the ascetic lifestyle, but continue to engage in hedonist consumer culture

I work in the coffee industry.
I've been a coffee roaster for several years and am working two jobs right now, 50-60 hours a week to get by.

These hipster fucks I have to socialize with for work irritate the hell out of me but they are frequently redpilled when they have to go out on their own to start their shop and get fucked in the ass by taxes and regulations, the cost of hiring employees, threat of attack by people who perceive them as the 1% because they own a business with a net worth of $120k or something small like that etc.

Just ignore them, they'll come home to conservatism eventually.
It's not hipster men you have to worry about.

It's hipster women and cuck nu-males. There's a slight difference, but it's there.