Pol Heroes or Villains?

Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold the Columbine shooter. Do you think they are heroes or villains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-AV2Lu_1wM
youtube.com/watch?v=KZr7XkFZJcw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_monkeys_(psychology)
youtube.com/watch?v=oOX3Uor500o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone who sacrifices their own life or liberty to kill the nonwhite invaders is a hero.

They were fags & so are you lol

Subjective.

An autistic, sociopathic kike and his depressed fuckbuddy that attacked innocent people for no reason other than to be assholes?
No, fuck these shitlords.

They were criminal scum.

This. They were Jews.

beta cringe lords

Killed innocent kids in the name of being edgy. Maybe if they specifically targetted the jock bullies or whatever it could be painted in a different light, but in the end they wanted to kill everyone they could just because.

So nah, fuck them and fuck you.

typical leaf munching on dicks doesnt know what hes talking about

It wasn't their fault

Doom made them do it.

they were anti-"racist" dumbasses who hated dumbasses

killers.
but if they shot you i might change my opinion.

Clearly this. OP, go back to where you belong.

>muh edgy skool shoota XDDD
underage faggot

Edgy psycho murderers.

Pity they weren't fucked to death in prison.

>cant get own way
>take it off everybody they can selfishly
sounds like idea heroes for libcucks desu

Two fags, nihilists, atheist losers. They're the opposite of Sup Forums

I think their souls are tormented even still

That's definitely homosexual behavior to imagine other men getting raped in prison.

careful alexandre

Columbine was an inside job! They were both STUDENTS AT COLUMBINE!

Should be forgotten.

Woah... How did you know my name??!!!!!

Complete faggots. They weren't even losers like is made out. They were normies. They were just insane Jews.

dark knights

were cameras really this shitty in 99?

I know what school was like.

If I had gone to High School to completion I might have done something similar ( would have been more bomby and less gunny since I wouldn't have had access to guns ). Or maybe I like to think I would have gained some perspective instead of snapping.

Still I will always have a soft spot in my heart for these two rapscallions.

Shittier.

also this

youtube.com/watch?v=l-AV2Lu_1wM

They were victims of Psychological\spiritual manipulation, I suspect.
That whole town is creepy as fuck

Only thing more degenerate than these two fags is Lynn Ann.

Kys

>If I had gone to High School to completion
Not sure if bait

I feel like my perspective is similar.
I don't like the thought of people dying in general, but I could have swung that direction in HS easily enough.

Some of you guys are alright

Don't go on Sup Forums tomorrow

Blame the matrix!
When you see everyone is taken by the system..

This is some pretty solid bait. Look how many bites it got.

sucks that Columbine seems to be the only well documented school spree.

You google image Sandy Hook and all you get is a bunch of kids in a conga line.

You google image Columbine and you get a mural of the shooters before, during, and after the shooting.

I guess they want to sweep the shit under the rug, but Columbine is a lot more believable than Sandy Hook

I dropped out and went directly to college. IQ sky high

kill yourself so you can see them in fag heven

warning sign for the white male school shooting epidemic we've had.

>IQ sky high
>Can't handle HS banter and says he would have bombed it
Nice one Mohammed.

Villains. Symptoms of a dying society.

Nope white male atheist. Dropped out of 9th grade after 9 weeks. Also skipped 2nd grade. Went to college and graduated with degree in math at age 18.

Got shitty grades in school since 7th grade. Bullied to shit. Couldn't remember trivia facts they tested on and downranked for not competing homework. Might have repeated 9th grade due to grades. Graduated college Magne Cum Laude. Couldn't hack Jr High onwards.

Beta faggots who died vagina virgins

Edgy Idiots

>An autistic, sociopathic kike and his depressed fuckbuddy
which one is which?

I just finished "Columbine" by Dave Cullen, and the correct answer is Eric Harris was a textbook psychopath, and Dylan Klebold was a suicidal depressive. On the occasions that such types encounter each other, the result is sometimes a "psychopathic dyad", like Bonnie & Clyde, or Henry Lee Lucas and Otis Toole. Or, in other words, a perfect shitstorm.

>Eric Harris was a textbook psychopath
wrong

psychopaths are chads most of the time
eric was a bullied autist

Their stunt allowed for some retarded ass shit to be put in place, so no.

youtube.com/watch?v=KZr7XkFZJcw

They aren't heroes or villains, their plan failed miserably, they killed themselves 3 hours before cops even entered the building and they only killed 13 people. Their "Oklahoma, la riots and world war 2" all in one was more comparable to a day in Chicago.

These faggots are more like /r9k/ heroes. I really don't care about them but they are weird betas, if they were alive now they probably would've browsed /r9k/

RARE

>EPtcYEAr

it has been an epic year

What were these guys names again?

Neither.

They were total faggots who didn't even go after the people who bullied them. They just targeted random people.

Sick fucks, should have been aborted.

Misunderstood Alpha Males

Eric "Steal My Lunch Money Your Blood Gets Runny" Harris and Dylan "Say No To Prom, Welcome to 'Nam" Klebold

They weren't alphas bro they were the total opposite. They were so beta that they somehow got bullied in high school, and lashed out against innocents

Detailed coverage encourages more attacks

why is it that leafs always ask or start (what is in terms of illuminati online NSA blackmail] the most incriminating threads to answer too, but at the same time are almost always threads that by pol's standard would have answers that don't even need to be spoken its so obvious. It's almost like there is a prolonged effort to consistently keep updates on what we perceive as too far.

...Really makes you think

This . minus the pitty they were fucked to death.

One cool trick to BTFO michael moore:

They ARE the product of the kind of out-of-touch-with-reality mindset that the left are currently implying informs "White America's" world view irredeemably.

Shame that a conservative world view held by those NRA types is less likely to be informed by the mass media culture industry than an urban mass consumer of the products of the culture industry ("liberals" *cough cough*).

Critical media assesment can't then be used to assess those that haven't bought into it as the left asserts "Real America" has.

So essentially. They are not Based. They are not redpilled. They are not "Real Americans" (Da Heroes) They are "liberals" *cough cough* (The Villains henchmen, Flying monkeys).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_monkeys_(psychology)

They are ANTIFA but of a different time.

Not even villains, just morons. Their killing had no higher purpose or constructive vision behind it. It was the embodiment of atheistic nihilism. At least progressives can claim they defiled an entire civilization in the name of their vile ideology. The only thing these two changed in the long run was getting kids suspended for playing war on the playground and giving soccer moms a reason to screech in gun debates.

It may become unavoidably necessary for civil conflict on western soil (and leftists aren't doing much to help their own case), but when and if that happens any violence needs to be done in the service of a higher purpose with an intent to put something better in its place. Losing sight of that and just flailing around like a retard is almost as bad as just sitting back and letting it happen like a cuck.

Heroes? They shot up a high school how is that heroic?

>inb4 edgy leaf

That is why I might have done it. Suicidal and enraged wanting to inflict as much death as possible and wanting to die.

Highschool is only a problem if you're still chasing tail, yet not good enough to score. If you ignore the popular kids, don't get involved in drugs, sex, etc, then you can make it through just fine.

I had plenty of friends. Went to LAN parties. Played mostly vidya and worked after school. Made it through without a hitch.

Their high school seems like it was ideal. It's the quaint white town I wish I could have grown up in. No apparent degeneracy, just vanilla 90's.
Eric and Dylan are the Beavis and Butthead of mass killings. They were defectives with no conviction. Kaczynski, McVeigh and Breivik had beliefs. Even tactical bowl cut had some semblance of purpose.

me in the blue

>Eric and Dylan are the Beavis and Butthead of mass killings

Did you have pokemon red or blue?

Their plan was a failure, they couldn't even make bombs.
Fucking idiots.

But instead of seeing destroying your school as vengeance for your own death by suicide, one might realize that the opposite of love is not hate but indifference.

Leave them to their own hell. Once you are dead it is not your problem.

Depends on the perspective.
We are heroes to ourselves. We are the villains of the century to others.
Up to you, leaf.

Those fuckers are the reason public schools are covered with security cameras

Kek. Fpbp

Also this
youtube.com/watch?v=oOX3Uor500o

Sure won't make the through if you get shot by some bullied faggot you don't know

Pulled off the funniest senior prank of all time. All time high score as far as being edgy as possible.

Retards, who were about to graduate lmao

But if you're gonna shoot up a place, do it in fucking style with maximum edginess

Rare flag and good post. If I could I'd print it out and send it to hell just so Harris and Klebold could shit their pants in impotent anger

Only Klebold was part Jewish. Harris was a little bit into Nazism, but really more for edgy reasons.

Underrated.

only klebold was a jew

Who cares? They didn't even leave a proper manifesto

Virginia Tech was pretty well documented too and there is footage of gunshots inside the building.

Columbine was a false flag

Dylan was absolutely psychotic too. He wrote a ton about revenge and killing in his diary. Eric was more psychotic, but Dylan wasn't your average depressed kid. Cullen's book is shit. Read Brooks Brown's book instead.

>gun down 12 whites
>not villians

Villains.

If you changed their location from a high school to a place of elected officials, then maybe.

defintely /our guys/

RARE
FLAG

I am 35 years old. I was watching as all this unfolded, and the press scrambled on it for months afterwards.

What you guys seem to forget - and what news clippings don't mention - is these guys were the ones in school who were so gross, bullies literally did not want to touch them. Like smelly, greasy, repulsive little aspies that always stuttered while saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. Most of us were losers in high school, but these guys were the ones that the losers avoided because they were just plain nasty and retarded.

Heroes? Ha. Oh my god, you guys, seriously.

Eric Harris was a full on psychopath. Dylan Klebold was a depressed loner.

>blows the head off a retarded kid in the library
>'he was just depressed'

The fact that he was depressed made it easy for Harris to manipulate him.

Harris had tried to feel out others into going along with his terrorist wet dream but Klebold was the one he managed to win over.