Happy

While the world spirals downwards into darkness, sometimes I lose hope. But when I see things like this, I remember that love will ALWAYS trump hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/06/26/world/pope-apologize-gays/
nypost.com/2017/02/11/im-a-gay-new-yorker-and-im-coming-out-as-a-conservative/
youtube.com/watch?v=qah3APc7kXg
themarinfoundation.org/about-us/mission/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool stuff! Where's the pictures of Muslims doing the same?

HERESY!

>restaured

>christcucks

No real christian supports gay rights

once we have enough muslim reinforcements, you christjewcucks are done

Why do these people conveniently ignore Jesus lashing out at the moneylenders?

kek has spoken, the nazi-muslim alliance is born

Wow a bunch of liberals who parents were loosely Christian and celebrated Christmas each year are virtue signaling by "apologizing" to seem morally enlightened and make real Christians feel bad

That's exactly what Jesus would do. Good goyim.

They got bored of hating themselves for being white that they decided to hate themselves for being straight.

So these people were evul christians but saw the light and now love shit stabbers?

More news from shit-that-never-happened-land.

Are these protestants or catholics?

>literally Christfags
meme magic becomes more of a certainty with each passing thread.

Fucking checked. Praise KEK!

>Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness.
Matthew 7:22-23

I would be tempted to say Protestants, but considering the way the Catholic Church is going these days, it could really be either.

Being anti-gay is dumb in the current year. It's a losing issue. The Left is close to realizing this about the second amendment too. Which honestly is better for everybody. We're tired of losing. It's time to win again.

Thanks Trump

Catholic: cnn.com/2016/06/26/world/pope-apologize-gays/

>disgusting heretic scum

>Jude 1:19
It is these worldly people, devoid of the Spirit, who are causing divisions.

When did Trump express hatred for LGBT?

Lol, reminds me of this. If you're a white, straight, Christian male you need to apologise and feel guilty. Hate yourself for being a good person.

But he wouldn't since he was Jewish and was therefore against homosexuality

Worthless sodomites

Well, there are catholics, and then there are protestants, and then there are abject heretics like so many American "protestants." Real protestants embrace and understand their catholicity, but are not in communion with the Bishop of Rome. Unfortunately there is no shortage of heresy these days, and no shortage of people with money like Soros willing to subvert the churches

>you can't lose to your enemies if you join them instead

Brilliant, thank you America, at last I truly see.

I read this and replaced every instance of "Jesus" with "Trump." He really is the God Emperor.

>Hugging a gay that's walking around in boxers
They deserve the aids

>Fashioning whips intensifies

>Restaured

thats not even an autocorrect...she actually wrote that.

A Nazi/Muslim alliance against Western degeneracy. Sounds like a plan.

I'm liking the sound of this happening in the modern day more than I probably should.

Thready reminder to hate the sin and not the sinner.

>restaured

And I lost my faith in the public school system

wew lad

It's okay because the muslims will be the next in the oven after the last liberal is a pile of ashes.

All part of the plan, kiddos.

nypost.com/2017/02/11/im-a-gay-new-yorker-and-im-coming-out-as-a-conservative/

they aren't christians. they are demons in sheep's clothing

>yes, today i will be a christian so I can go down & virtue signal
>but tomorrow I'll be right back to laughing at creationists & watching my skeptic youtubers, fellow atheists

>The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France - Adolf Hitler

none of them
This is an old image (1 or 2 years) and ... fuckit I found it and I wont erase this:
>2010

>The Marin Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit that works to build bridges between the LGBTQ community and conservatives through scientific research, biblical and social education, and diverse community gatherings.

Literally they are self proclaimed christians. There is no church afiliation or guidance. The same way I can claim I am a transformer jewish from the Shia's church of the last days.

Most protestants are accused of not being current year here. Catholics tend to be the more (((Progressive))), but perhaps that's because I live in the south.

always kill traitors before enemies.

I wouldn't be so hasty. Muslims are just as angry about Western degeneracy as we are; particularly ISIS. What if Nazis from across the globe teamed up with ISIS...

ISIS is just as disgusted by Western degeneracy as we are desu.

When did Christianity cut its own balls off? Honestly, what the fuck happened between the crusades and today?

"Elohim further said: This is the sign of the covenant that I am giving, between Me and you and every living soul that was with you, for eonian generations. My bow I have set in a cloud, and it will be for a sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. And it will occur when I make the sky cloudy over the earth with clouds and My bow appears in a cloud, then I will remember My covenant between Me and you and every living soul among all flesh, so that never again shall the waters become a deluge to wreck all flesh. When My bow comes to be in the cloud, I will see it to remember the eonian covenant between Elohim and every living soul among all flesh which is on the earth. So Elohim said to Noah: This is the sign of the covenant that I have set up between Me and all flesh which is on the earth."

>If you kill your enemies, they win.

--ancient Canadian proverb

>imblying jews are against homosexuality
Their organizations even get government funding... We have learned the ways of Jesus and incorporated them, goy.

I think they should at least be rewarded California or something for their efforts.

Or give them the choice afterwards to either have contained indian type reserves or go back to the middle east

depends how many human IED's they help us with/ their sacrifice

Forgot pic.

"For thus says Yahweh: To the eunuchs who are keeping My sabbaths, And who choose that in which I delight, And are holding fast it My covenant, I will give to them, in My house and within My walls,
hand and name; Better than sons and daughters, I shall give to them a name eonian which shall not be cut off."

It's most likely Catholic if its a big organization doing it. Being catholic is like the same thing as being a jew in america now, its just a culture title that you don't actually practice. Protestand has so many different branches, you would never see a baptist doing this type of shit.

Gay rights is redpilled because it results in less niggers having children

What the hell are you talking about. Read the Bible and tell me Jesus would apologise to homosexuals for the homophobic history of Israel

>implying the state wont provide affirmative action test tube gay babies asap

>NIV
Lol ok

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Saved.

>jews

Joe Biden: Hollywood Jews Responsible For “Gay Marriage”

>preferring one jewish revision of a jewish book over another in a fit of autism
ok

Of course he would. That's why they had to get the Romans to take care of him. He was making people gay.

Homos still going to hell, lest they repent.

The Catholic Church needs to be purged at this point and given a pope who will take things back to the days where sin meant damnation and towing the line meant weakness.

Very much, and also anti-scientific.

would not mind gay pride events if the gays didnt dress like degenerate perverts.

Im sure gay men (not gay fags) hate this shit the most

Having a *lot* of experience with different denominations and individuals in Christianity, I can tell you that the sort of people in that story don't actually believe in Christianity; nor do they value anything Jesus or God ever said, except for the odd line which they feel supports their own personal view. It's only by chance that they call themselves Christians.

Fuck off shill. Trying to subtly steer us.
Sup Forums knows this is complete degeneracy and we will always condemn it.

Youre fucking retarded. As you lieth. Levitical. Doesn't apply right now. With women. I dont. In a woman's bed. NT spoke only of pimps and temple hookers. No male no female in Christ no marriages in Heaven. Ruth Naomi. Surrogacy. David Jonathan. 144,000. Sodom was strange flesh angel rape. Increased their youths according Josephus and brought their grandmas to a gang raping. Centurion. Born eunuchs

That was motivating

Someone call Mike "Shocking fags into body bags" Pence and give him this

Poor city will have blackouts for a whole month

I'm starting to think Christians will be the ones getting deus vulted if there was another crusade.

I wouldnt give a shit about gay people if they didnt act like total sluts revealing themslves sexually deepthroating dildos and grinding in public

I'd have a lot more respect for the gays if they could organise a protest march without acting like slutty teenage girls.

Shekinah hoax
Mike gloria allred pence
And if you still have doubts. Why offer your daughters to fags

FPBP

2girls1cup

There was just a thread on saudi arabian gays and some Muslims allow gender transition for homos. It's something. And 51% of millennials are not 100% straight. You guys need memberships to the Strictly Dickly Fan Club

We really need to stop the gays.

We now have trannies. Next will be polygamy, incest, and finally pedophilia.

Everyone is giving into weird warped perversions. It's like society is covered in a gross film of bile and filth. Everything is spiritually dead and everyone is looking for a quick release in the form of ejaculation, drug inject, drinking, video games, and other degenerate things.

actors. paid shills. no Christian supports faggotry.

>restauranted
When do the fags apologise for how them and their faggy Roman emperor's like Nero and such treated the Christians by beheading them and feeding them to the frickin lionz? How bout they start apologizing for that.

>hugging a faggot wearing only underwear on the streets like he isn't a homeless fucking degenerate

russian nukes when?

Damn straight, those signs they're using couldn't be more obvious.

It's like hugging a disease

Seriously. What Christian says they're "bible-banging?"

trump is not a God you reddit faggot

Either cultural Christians or atheists in denial.

Christians are huge Trump supporters. Enjoy that thought.

You can tell he's gay because he is practically naked in public. Dead giveaway.

Reposting:

>2010

>The Marin Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit that works to build bridges between the LGBTQ community and conservatives through scientific research, biblical and social education, and diverse community gatherings.

Literally they are self proclaimed christians. There is no church afiliation or guidance.

Very nice. Saved.

Next stop for the "Love Trumps Hate" gay parade. Dearborn Michigan

why is everyone so fucking gay these days?

Why doesn't that degenerate faggot put on some clothes? There could be children around

Why can't we all hold hands and sing songs together

Great, an even more cancerous form of Protestantism has emerged.

>Youre fucking retarded. As you lieth. Levitical. Doesn't apply right now. With women. I dont. In a woman's bed. NT spoke only of pimps and temple hookers. No male no female in Christ no marriages in Heaven. Ruth Naomi. Surrogacy. David Jonathan. 144,000. Sodom was strange flesh angel rape. Increased their youths according Josephus and brought their grandmas to a gang raping. Centurion. Born eunuchs
can you write out a sentence rather than ramble on?

Next they're going to incorporate muslim beliefs.

>hurr durr Christians are turning into degenerates so Muslims should be doing the same!

Your degeneracy and your stupidity are intrinsically tied to each other.