Politics

Politics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
youtube.com/watch?v=dx8ydn09zms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

liberals have a mental disease

This is a small collective of autists who spam their unfunny memes endlessly in this board, hours and hours pass and hundreds of threads are made by the same person, just forcing cancerous memes down Sup Forums's throat. They can pass through sleep deprivation, malnutrition, diseases, and they will continue clicking on [creating new thread], wait until their threads get popular, and see if some /r/le_donald newfags popularize their memes. These sad fucks are not even being paid to spam memes 24/7, they merely do it because it is the only minimum amount of attention they will receive in their worthless lives. Maybe one day these "spamtists" will get their memes posted on Twitter or Facebook, so that they can validate their pathetic existence. Think about this: You are spending your time making and spamming cancerous memes on a Chinese cartoon image-sharing chatroom that was created by a teenager suffering from severe autism, is this really what years and years of nurture and care by your parents have led to? Or maybe you weren't cared by your daddy or your mommy at all, and this is why you spam memes on this site every single fucking day with no stop, just fucking endless images and texts containing the same fucking memes, pushing them until some band of 12 year olds on /ptg/ finally begin to use it. I seriously hope you are somewhat rich and pay people to spam these memes. No human should have to live through this sad pathetic existence. Someone, anyone, please, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

post with text that is considered wit of the finest quality which will get many replies

politics

memes meant to derail this thread

POLITICS!

post insulting you

post insulting you that will imply that I'm smarter

politics

post making fun of the fact that the USA has a low percentage of peoples derived from Germanic origin and a higher percentage of mongroloids in it's Southern borders.

No one likes you Australia go away.

post insulting you for attempting to derail this thread.

Politics

post containing a pop culture item related to the Donald Christ Trump campaign in the 2016 United States General Election.

post calling you a monkey

1/10 shitpost Australia you can do better than this

We're not mad just disappointed

Can we go back and discuss 1936-1945 politics?

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

Opinions. Many.

nigger

Mosley was right

Politics

post criticizing you for not using more pop culture related items in your postage made during 02/12/17 at exactly 02:51:52

post containing reasons why Adolf Hitler had committed no wrong deeds during the European theater of the Second World War from 1939-1945, post may be taken as satirical or non-satirical by the viewing poster.

boobies.

too leaf; didn't read

post requesting source

economics > politics

roads?

At least this is original content.

Still saged though.

post criticizing the fact that you prefer short-related text postings and assuming you do not have a record of lection in what is relatively the short life of 70 years the average homo-sapien has.

private roads my fellow republifriend

I feel like we need a way bigger sample size for this take any form at all

post stating that you have violated GR7 and that You, sentient homo-sapien being standing in your computer screen/phone screen can be hereby shortly banned from this Chinese cartoon image-sharing chatroom in the section related to political discussion.

we don't need a survey to tell us that Sup Forums skews right though

>original content
this happens every other day on Sup Forums

Post implying that you are either normal or of african decent

post questioning your post that claims that abstract discussion is held within the section in this Chinese cartoon image-sharing chatroom pertaining to the discussion of video games, the fortnight estimate is held with high skepticism in what I view is an exaggeration of statistics.

Politics

post claiming annoyances within repeated postage of text pertaining to the discussion of politics, the post claims you view this thread as your personal diary in which you, Australian man/woman who may or may not be of aboriginal origin, is using to freely write your thoughts on the matter what this post accuses is political discourse in your part.

[really funny post BTFOing you on the basis of your flag and implying you're a nigger]

These politics are making me thirsty!

love politics

post stating your are implying an implication that vaguely has anything to do with your post or the the thread at hand. this text is in green thanks to a specific character on your keyboard, accompanied by the macro image associated with these types of posts

spot on

What the fuck.

seventeen different replies stating BTFO and INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

i know at least bleach your asshole

post implying you are of Turkic origin due to the fact that the modern borders of the Serbian nation have been ruled by the Turkish Ottoman Empire during the period of 1459-1817

Post criticizing your image macro for the use of pop culture items used in the time period between 2011-2015

2meta4pol

Dude, you've already tried spewing this nonsense yesterday. Get off your soapbox and give it a rest. No one wants to see your half-baked satirical attempts anymore. The people have spoken, wordlessly, evidences by your continual need to bump your creation, pushing it to the forefront of minds unconcerned with this triviality. Please understand you are not needed, a waste of space. This isn't your personal psychoanalytic echo chamber for which we must respond to your every whim. Do everyone in the community a favor and end your needless suffering. In all likelihood you would be much happier, and everyone would be rid of this mindless drivel.

actually unbleached is fine. It's the inverted penis we're looking at

post applauding your use and perhaps invention of this relatively un-used or new "copypasta"

wait a minute inverted penis?

By replying to shitposts, you loose

another witty remark with an accompanying image of a smug anime girl

Post and vid related dedicated to you, my dear Hue
youtube.com/watch?v=dx8ydn09zms

post accusing you, person which I assume is of Turkic origin, of not using argumentation to back up your post, accusing you of not participating in the discussion and personally insulting you due to what appears is a derailment of this thread.

>Untitled-1.png

YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB.

LINK TO UNRELATED THREAD
>LINK TO UNRELATED THREAD
LINK TO UNRELATED THREAD
LINK TO UNRELATED THREAD
LINK TO UNRELATED THREAD

post insulting you for your attempts to lead the homo-sapiens currently posting in this thread to visit your unrelated postage which I accuse is falsified information.

post implying you have a low level of IQ because of your flag and the earlier implication about your presumed race, accompanied by another anime girl reaction image

you're all wrong
I'm right though
stop listening to each other and listen to me

post saying this thread is meant to be a distraction from investigating Pizzagate

post confirming the existence of ancient meme god and his approval of your post

I take offence to this for no real reason
please leave this website and go post on a less popular website

post advising you to read the image macro to the left of my post.

Post saying politics

M E T A
E
T
A

post only containing a question mark

saved

>Bong thinks he's popular for posting on an Eritrean dick wagging forum

>a witty retort which points out that you may have missed the point of the thread
>with meme arrows

>Reveals itself oblivious to esoteric irony

Image with a snake that supports property rights

>WITH
>MEME
>ARROWS

Post refuting your argument by accusing you of being a Jew

So glad you are here on Earth friend, have a wonderful day! :)