Was it a hoax?

msn.com/en-us/news/us/in-an-age-of-alternative-facts-a-massacre-of-schoolchildren-is-called-a-hoax/ar-AAmGQ2U?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5
cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=1EArjNnrpbk
mercurynews.com/2013/05/22/connecticut-bill-would-limit-public-access-to-records-of-sandy-hook-shooting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

MODS

Yeah the school was closed down

BRRRRRRRAAAAPPPPPPP

Yes.

Nobody died.

I want to fuck Kalani so hard.

I'm not going to bother reading the article since MSN posted it, but I'm going to assume it has something to do with Sandy Hoax.

>no video evidence or pictures were ever released
>no corpses were ever seen
>there have been multiple claims of crisis actors
>demolished the school shortly after the shooting
>destroyed Lanza's house as well
If this wasn't a false flag, they did a shitty job of making it look authentic.

>Fake-news about fake-news about fake-happening
This is getting too meta-meta fake

Why the cuck would anyone fake a school massacre?

I've been on this site too long.

Exactly. Wouldn't it be easier to get some deranged faggot to just do the deed?

What does the government care about dead children?

What happened and what was told to the public were very different. It was then turned into prop

Dont post pics like that on Sup Forums

Sage

This is Sup Forums

Every tragedy is a hoax unless it's done by a Muslim. Then it's unspeakable and all Muslims are an ISIS army in disguise.

You're asking a question to literal fucktards with an IQ below 50 that sit on here all day and do nothing but meme and shitpost.

The people of Sup Forums are literally the dumbest people on the planet.

Prove me wrong.

>BBBBRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPP
Sage

Elliot Rogers actually mightve been a hoax, but probably not

>why would anyone fake a school massacre
Sandy Hook happened at a very convenient time since Obongo was pushing for stricter gun control since Aurora (which was probably another false flag) happened six months before. That and since little kids were involved, it would caused more people to sympathize with stricter gun control

Sup Forums exists for that very purpose.

Do you think they would let it exist if not for their psy ops and our giant reservoir of mentally unbalanced?

>The people of Sup Forums are literally the dumbest people on the planet.

>Prove me wrong.

>Make Claim
>demand others prove it false.
That's not how burden of proof works, faggot. And I got bad news for you. If I'm so fucking stupid, but at least understand that, how fucking dumb are you?

Sandy Hoax was carried out to promote the anti-gun agenda. Sandy Hoax was nothing more than an infomercial for gun-control. The Sandy Hoax (fake) parents, all became stars of gun-control after the staged event, traveling with Obongo even on air force one, to stand before government committees and school and fake cry over the death of their fake children.

No people of any kind died at Sandy Hook. The government doesn't even need to kill anyone, to stage a big fake terror attack. The reason to not kill anyone, is the fear of legal retribution down the road, if a future president decides to prosecute the government/media hoaxters who carried out these shams. (they don't want a serious charge like murder over their heads) "lying to the people" isn't really a crime anymore, more like what government and media do every day.

9/11 was an inside job by the US government or Israel according to Sup Forums. Either way not Muslims checkmate faggot.

What's wrong with her shirt?

Also, not reading that article, but there was some shady shit that happened. I honestly don't know what happened. I leave it at that when confronted with the subject by others.

This is the best approach. Give empathy for why people believe it happened, but explain the irregularities that these people will confront when trying to prove that the event occurred.

>inb4 my (insert relative) knew someone that died

BBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

fuck off shill

What this predator fag doing?

You should leave now while you still can

*hear her bowels gurgle*
*ppppfffffff*
*pppfff*
*PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP*
*girl runs to bathroom*

What's up with this pic?

This Legislation was passed just a few months before Sandy Hook.

businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5

Niggers.

Owl represents moloch, a God elites worship who takes child sacrifices.

What is this meme?

>no video evidence or pictures were ever released
no video evidence or pictures were ever looked for

>no corpses were ever seen
no corpses were ever displayed on national television or the internet by authorities, which authorities never have done anyway. Only pictures and video taken by individuals who choose to publicize them will be publicized. Nobody will choose to publicize the corpses of 2nd graders

>there have been multiple claims of crisis actors
There have been multiple nonsense claims of crisis actors by crackpots and armchair investigators

>demolished the school shortly after the shooting
didn't want to send children to the scene of a mas murder everyday to learn...... sounds fishy

>destroyed Lanza's house as well
Lanza's house could be giving free tours 5 days a week and you'd be telling us how much they are shilling the false flag

woops, forgot link to evidence and reports

>Prove me wrong.
Ok.

FART!
ART!
RT!
T!
!

cancer

Imagine how little this guy must get paid for Sandy Hoax shill duty, some stale false flag from 5 years ago that nobody fell for and barely anyone remembers.
Everybody point and laugh at this pathetic faggot

lurk moar homo

Kalani is like 35 yrs old.

She is too fat anyways for Dance Moms.

The only people arguing that are people who were deserving of having such derailment.

OP posted a bait pic to get attention to his thread, girl clearly with her ass out.
At this point you know what you're getting yourself into by doing this.

>didn't want to send children to the scene of a mas murder everyday to learn...... sounds fishy
That's why Columbine High School was completely demolished too. Oh wait.

Literally a fucking meme and they are shitting their pants over it.

I've been here a few years and don't get it either

The Aurora, CO killings happened in the summer before the national election. Note, the Demonrats did not try to use it for gun control. Else, they would have lost the election, like Gore did in 2000. Sandy Hoax was in December, the month after the election. The 'Rats were free to exploit it for gun control since they were safely re-selected.

>grade school kids vs late teens

It's almost like there's a development gap that could possibly justify that action but... I just don't know.

Fake news.

Well at least he didn't make the classic error of claiming he lived in Sandy Hook his whole life. They're getting slightly better at diffusing and distracting.

>Media doesn't publicize the corpses of 2nd graders
>Unless they're a refugee en route to europe

When Obama cried fake tears over it to attack the 2nd amendment that was 100% bet your life proof that it was a hoax.

This makes it 200% guaranteed.

Who's this semon demon

>Yeah the school was closed down
They also demolished it because... I guess New Englanders are terrified of ghosts?

>ignore the absence of proof goy, now turn in your guns and believe everything we tell you through the media unquestioningly

Wew

Not everything that creeps up from here is truth.
They will quickly tell you it was a hoax, designed to push Gun Control.
Yet, after it happening would have been the time to enact the "No guns anymore guys" law while people were the most upset over it.
That never happened.
Instead, there was a tragedy done by some crazy guy who should have been detected, but "Crazy people have rights and shouldn't be treated differently!" Won the day long ago.

Seriously, if it was a "False Flag" they could have just went ahead with whatever the intended purpose was according to the paranoid.

Bad shit happens. Bad shit has always happened and people all over have theories on why, usually the simplest answer is correct.

Crazy guy shot kids, not a made for TV movie by the gubament.
Dindus shoot each other, not social something or another.
Muslims blow up people and stone women to death, not because long ago a white guy used white magic to convince them to do it.

Kalani Hilliker, Instaho in training...

Really gets your noggin joggin.

youtube.com/watch?v=1EArjNnrpbk

They tore it down, because it was a moldy water-damaged closed school anyway.

Sandy Hoax was a fraud. Zero evidence of any kind has ever been seen, that shows any person dying. No evidence exists, that more than 12 students were present at the building that day anyway.

You know it's not like they could have just changed the colors of the walls and the teachers rooms and the kiddos would think there in a different school after being away for 2 weeks. Teens would know it's the same school.

Underrated

FPBP, OP dishing out Moloch/Satan blackpills

i mean why hasnt it happened since then too

This is true but the sad thing is most people would be at least satisfied to a certain extent if ANY video and/or photographic evidence was released. I don't need to see dead kids, but video of Lanza walking into the school would surely not be too traumatizing to release, right? I mean we saw video from Columbine in the same sense.

Oh well silly me for asking. I guess I should just believe the narrative as it was force-fed to me. Thank you CNN for being the bastion of truth.

Stop with the brap shit,gaylord.

hold up. sandy hook is now blamed on Trump? hold the fuck up. so the jerry springer effect is real? we have amongst our midst of autists, plebs, normies, and ironic racists, lazy fucking tabloid grade "jounalists" high on sharpie fumes making up stories to connect Trump to their chinese clickbait masters. You fags are to much. have an "xD"

DOES ANYONE ELSE REMEBER THE HELICOPTER SHOT WHERE THE SUPPOSIVE LONG RIFLE HE USED TO SHOOT THE KIDS, WAS ACTUALLY IN THE TRUNK OF A CAR?

It was meant to persuade gun owners into submission to give the Dems political capital to go ahead and further restrict certain firearms. Gun owners didn't budge, in fact they stockpiled further rifles, so faking more became counter productive.

lol

Can any of you conspiracy theorists explain how a whole town of people can just be duped like this? I'm from a small town and everyone would be involved and talking if there was such an event. Did the town not exist at all? Was EVERYONE living there an actor or something?

Also, what happened to the school? I think Columbine and Virginia Tech are still operational.

>lol my kid just died

Sauce

A friend is asking

For the simple reason that no one has shot up a bunch of kids again. Most people, even crazy people, won't do that for varying reasons.
They don't want to hurt a bunch of innocent kids, or they don't want to die in whatever way they will die from doing so.

If the government was behind it they would have acted then when it was fresh in everyone's memory OR continued to "False Flag" until public opinion outweighed the consequences of trying.

Neither happened.

Crazy guy shot kids, Niburu doesn't exist, Saudi funded Muslims flew planes in to some of our buildings, Y2K wasn't averted by God and shit is simpler than the more "creative" minded individuals would like.

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

I always wondered the same thing too but think about it this way. You don't need a whole town of people "in on it". Have a few people of authority (police, medical examiner, etc.) at the top create the narrative and everyone else will eat it up no matter if you live in Newtown or across the globe.

The school got torn down in less than a year after the event.

The kikes love these obviously fake theatrical "attacks". All the dumb normies fall for it, and for the people smart enough to see through it get the same reminder Winston got at the end of 1984. "reality is what I say it is, slave, now get used to being under the boot."

>There have been multiple nonsense claims of crisis actors by crackpots and armchair investigators

explain this then

The school was demolished after the shooting

>It all just weird coincidences CASE CLOSED

i have an iq of 145

i have a steady job and am self-employed

i am emotionally very well-balanced

i have a girlfriend and could easily have several

i have a mortgage pre-approval for $975k

i can put my hands on $100,000 in liquid cash as we speak without touching investments and can stretch that to $150,000

i almost bought a brand new honda pilot touring and accord hybrid today to replace an aging CR-V and my accord coupe

i'm pretty normal, i'm pretty well-off, and i think it's a false flag

why don't you tell us about yourself? what do you do? what do you think happened?

lol fuckin ultra newfag

It's Kalani from Dance Moms.

>trapped underwater for several minutes

HOAX?

I have an IQ of 220 (hence my ability to capitalize I at the beginning of sentences)
I make 1 borgzillian dollars an hour moving furniture with my mind for a local psychic moving company.
This is the internet and everyone is something they aren't.
Why don't you explain to me why you hate yourself so much that you can't be honest about yourself first?

You can't assure shit

How much are Honda Pilot's? CRV I already know are the compact SUV. I went with my SUV's because the Toyota and Honda's generally had less shoulder and elbow room. They also didn't seem comfy enough if you were 6' or taller in my experience (Highlander).

Actually you're retarded even fucking Zuckerberg said read it is where dumb people go to pretend to be smart, and four Chan is where smart people go to pretend to be dumb. I think that fucker is red pillEd

Best post here hands down.

Maisie?

Is that mango chutney?!

Newtown CT has been described as a super liberal enclave that doesn't like outsiders. Those who are in on it consider themselves team players for the greater good.

fucking kek

Them bringing up the case again is the best thing that could happen.

Whilst I don't know definitively if it was in fact a hoax I find that every time something about it is brought up here we end up with far more questions than answers.

So many things are odd, some don't fit and others are simply highly questionable.

And your Melbourne car fiasco was the biggest fakest hoax since Sandy Hoax to be sure m8/

It's a little hard for me to believe that no pictures were ever looked for, considering all of those pictures get saved and put into files that anyone should be able to go and look at after all is said and done at their local government library. It might take some time for it to come in after it's been requested, but any civilian can go look at pretty much dang near anything in there.

Now granted, I myself haven't gone to verify anything on that one, to see if there's any pictures involved, but I'm pretty sure pictures from the shooting would've been put on the internet by some amazing user out there if there were pics in said file.

It's a town that is literally run by the CIA. No joke.

god fucking dammit , shut her down
the goy know

Of course people wanted pictures and other proof.

They couldn't get it.

See this: mercurynews.com/2013/05/22/connecticut-bill-would-limit-public-access-to-records-of-sandy-hook-shooting/

my favorite part of the whole article

"Fearful for his safety, he has moved six times since Noah's death (he now lives in Florida) and has all mail sent to post office boxes."

Barbara Demick, the writer, is a cunt amongst cunts. great subjective article cunt.

>i'm an utter failure of a human being, so a mature adult can't have his shit together on the internet

the one i looked at today was about $45k or so

the pilot is big. my dad is 6'2 ~250lbs and has one, my BIL is 5'10ish and maybe the same weight as my dad and my sister has one (both have very big frames, my BIL was a linebacker), and i'm an athletic 6'1 with a medium "guy" frame and i found it very comfortable, if the seats were a little shallow

i'm actually an american car fan and love GM before all others, but i refuse to support them with my money because their product is unreliable dogshit according to a friend of mine who sells their shit/works at a dealership that sells both and has the same taste as i do

my family has had a lot of hondas and never brought them in for anything more than regular service or accidents. can't say the same for the GM shit i've experienced.

out of curiousity, what do you drive?

wasn't britney spears sister raped and thats how she got pregnant. or was it that she was only 17/18 and was being used and abused?

her kid was going to be/will be a sacrifice.

watch?v=oXX3Npaeyz4
watch?v=oXX3Npaeyz4
watch?v=oXX3Npaeyz4