Ask an anchor baby anything!

Hi Sup Forums! Ask the son of two illegal immigrant parents anything.

Have you packed yet?

fpbp

>have rich family
>they actually pay their way into the US
>don't have to worry about being deported

Your parents are losers kek

No. I'm legal and my parents both applied and received their citizenship a few years after they crossed the border and i was born. So sorry ;)

My father owns a successful business and is probably richer than 85% of the whites already born here.

Bye

I'm legal and am not going anywhere ~ This seems like a difficult concept for you people to understand.

Are you aware you're a tool for your illegal parents to just cheat the system?

How would you feel if your parents were rightfully deported for breaking the law? Would you scream outrage and mass appeal of emotion?

Good for you. Why is it that the rest of the fuckers who have literally decades to get their shit together and get legal do what your family did?

>illegal immigrant
Illegal aliens

They got citizenship though you, and yours could be revoked, too bad that would be too long a chain.

Well, they are citizens now..so i guess i would feel confused? If they were still illegal i can only say that the law must be followed.

Whatever makes you feel better

It could. Is it likely? No, unless you want to start a civil war, which many of the bored people here seem to clamor for with zeal.

Look here: you're not white and therefore not part of us and we don't give two shit about what you want or how successful you are.

Democrats don't own guns, there would be no civil war.

fpbp
looks like a good business to nationalize

It's fine. Your approval does not matter to me, but the law does very much so. I am a citizen and nothing will change that.

That's a......rather simplistic view of it.

Nationalize? We communists now!

i'm sorry pablo, trump will get rid of birthright citizenship and send you back, best for you to leave on your own terms.

Okay Whore show US your pussy.

>Trump will strip the rights of a born US citizen
>Trump will strip the rights of naturalized US citizens
>Trump will strip the rights of legal immigrants

y-you're fucking stupid.

As i've said, that is unlikely. Is Trump still going to lock Hillary up? The man is a chronic liar and a shifter. Whatever he does manage to do he does with a staggering level of incompetence ( see travel ban ).

>your approval does not matter to me
>makes approval seeking thread

You stink.

For now he can not even push the Muslim ban, and the birthright removal seems far more anticonstitutional

What in my opening post was approval seeking?

Not even that, my mother was pretty wealthy in her old country but grandpa sent her to the IS when he had to cash out what he owned after the commie rekt most of his shit.

My dad was third world country poor and he managed to come here legally while BTFO of commies in his old country.

OP you have no excuse, I hope they start deporting anchor babies too