youtube.com/watch?v=eVgvgz6Zncc
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_municípios_do_Brasil_acima_de_cem_mil_habitantes
forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=179511
skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1584422
bloomberg.com/graphics/infographics/densest-cities-in-2025.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QT1oPQLEi_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers

They destroyed the Imperial system in place.

They had Getulio Vargas instead of Integralism

Fuck off shill, they are subhuman monkeys

youtube.com/watch?v=0Q6JNZx9aNw

RARE

youtube.com/watch?v=eVgvgz6Zncc

Also, what's with the fucking hard on for high rises / sky scrapers?

>Every
>Fucking
>City
>In
>Brazil
>Looks
>Like
>Pic
>Related

May even be more than China. Puts USA and Japan to shame, that's for sure.

he would be a based president. our alex jones!

What you mean? Everything is fine here. Stop jellying us so hard, you filthy ape cub. You'll get no World Cups, too, just end your shit National Team.

Cities look like babies first time in Cities Skylines

How it got that far is the real question.

We has some huge economic growth some years ago, when every country was too, and what everybody did was waste all the money on unnecessary shit while the commie government gave the money to stupid failed programs and to welfare instead of investing.

The majority is programmed to auto-sabotage

>Mix purbreed african niggers with spic "culture"
It's like a perfect storm, of feces

I always wonder the same thing. I would love to see some nice neighboorhoods with some house with gardens outside like the US, but we dont see it here. it is either a favela slum, a big city packed with tall buildings or some really rural neighboorhood.

Nothing went wrong tho
>be brazil
>invent flight
>singlehandedly win WW2
>100% white
>trustworthy
>clean, safe cities
c'mon, every Brazilian claims this to be true
why wouldn't you believe them?

Real estate and land is expensive, guy. Buying a 100sq ft plot of land and building up while renting out 50 units in your complex without costing more than the materials to build it necessarily is cheaper than keeping it 1 story tall and building it on a couple acres. Think about it.

This river in picture is portrayed as something beautiful, but is literally a open sewer

government should invest in anything. cut our taxes and let the private sector do the investing. government is usually ineffective everywhere in the world, but ours beats all records.

/thread

Lots of things went wrong since the beggining. We never really ceased to be a colony in one way or another. More recently we became a test subject for the globalists. And an organic national identity was never developed.

Brazil is the proof that culture prevails over anything else.

Culture that exalts laziness and dishonesty results in lazy and dishonest people.

Ridiculously populous cities because it's the only place with jobs and shit infrastructure in terms of transport. People try to live near things and thus cities become more dense and more high rises are built.

Shut up ushantha

can you explain that a little bit more? about the culture of Brazil.

It hurts everyday.

>huge influx of money
>make some private-public shit that prooved to work many times in Brazil
>rework how public unis work (95% budget is salaries)
>invest in research of grafeno or something

Literally investing

By the way, I agree with what you said

Brasília search

If you don't cheat, you're stupid

That's the whole idea behind Brazilian culture

>blacks in mexico

they are not real!!!

brazil has no real skyscraper, cities' laws mostly don't allow highrises cause they "mess with the breeze and shiet"

these buildings are all relatively small and mostly residential

BTW most of these pics are from SP, which is a very, very big city,

Other cities have at most parts of them like this (except maybe for BH), and only a few have mare than 1million people, (smaller cities have mostly houses)

Here pics from cities from 1st to 162nd largest cities so you see what I mean pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_municípios_do_Brasil_acima_de_cem_mil_habitantes

Here's sp forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=179511

Other big cities skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1584422 (it basically shows only the parts that look like this, but in pics as pic related you can see these are small parts)

(btw some of our cities have high population densities

In Brazil being successful is an offense to everyone.
Brazilians would rather see everyone as miserable as they are than be less successful than their peers.

The hero is not the one who works hard and earns what the deserves, but the one who games the system and finds an easier way.

In some ways, it made Brazilian people more likely to side with communism, and we stand today with a dysfunctional welfare state.

Brazil is driven by the "lei de Gerson" (Gerson's law) that says that every Brazilian always wants to take the advantage on everything, from buying with discount to getting 2 candies while just one was free. That is why we are so corrupt, so vain, so careless (we think we are the best) but with good social skills

its kind of like how teenagers think they will be more mature if they smoke, they are just copying the most surface level appearance of what adults do, brown countries just see white countries have tall buildings so think if they have more tall buildings they will be more advanced

also our cities are crowded, and check pic and articles related: by 2025 our cities will be among those with with the highest population density in the world, including one that will be the 2nd after only some chink city

bloomberg.com/graphics/infographics/densest-cities-in-2025.html

Why do favelas exist, even during your dictarship?

Why not just force them all out, clean that shit up, build public housing and regulate it and police it.

Maybe you guys just need a civil war

WE

brazillians as a whole are too dependent on government. most people that leave college look for a public position because the opportunities in the private sector are quite short. it is fascinating to see. we have become a lazy nation. no insentive for entrepreneurship

It's a lot easier to cope with them and paint them as the victims of oppression.
And cheaper too.

alphaville? only this or smaller cities

Do other countries usually have USA-style suburbs or is it just burguers?

This is literally a Brazilian. He's dead now but WTF is going on there.

fpbp

>Why not just force them all out, clean that shit up, build public housing and regulate it and police it.
it happened once. they pretty much destroyed a favela near downtown rio. lefties are still triggered by that decades and decades later.

That is the biggest truth about our culture. The biggest example of this are Bahia, Ceará (Northeast), São Paulo and Espírito Santo.

I know Canada, Australia, and New Zealand have "USA-style suburbs." More accurate is Anglo style, because UK is also building burbs such as this.

Also, other countries are building similar suburbs too such as Spain and Botswana, both of which I've visited and seen.

I know Brazilians are fucking monkeys down there. And human/ape hybrids are legit. Mainstream science is just trying to hide it and lying saying you can't reproduce with an ape. You can!

Damn you guys sound like jews. Only we do it better.

Do they have this in the UK? Most houses I see there are council houses and look like shits.

But that's mostly from series like Skins tho so they're supposed to be shitty

Middle class estates look like that,

The reason that there it is not exploded and regular houses built is because the government can't see money for building that it WILL be stolen, and then the project will end up being 500% the original price or not done at all. Did you see the Olympic housing building?

Sometimes private companies buy occupied land to build a complex or anything, so the government literally start a fire to remove them and kill some favelados in the process by burning them, then they move to another favela.

And to a lesser extend, nowadays if you say you will remove the favela and build houses, they will claim to be oppressed because you are removing the "favela culture"

Brazilian history

>Portugal "discovers" Brazil in 1500 by Templars
>Moortuguese start importing dysgenic niggers en mass
>Napoleon scares Portuguese monarchy to Brazil, forcing them to actually invest in Brazil
>Dom. Pedro I declares Brazil independant from Portugal literally for the lulz
>Leaves his autistic son in charge
>Autistic son, Dom. Pedro II actually proves to be a very good ruler
>Wins 3 wars, Brazil at this point is equal in potential with the United States
>Military coup overthrows monarchy, installs a republic "becuz its 1889!"
>1st Republic actually is an oligarchy of plantation owners (milk and coffee)
>basically if the Confederacy won the civil war
>Brazil is shit for quite a while until fascists take over, install Vargas
>Vargas knows Brazil has too many niggers to be friends with Hitler, allies with USA
>Vargas betrays fascist supporters, enforces worker unions, aka commie honeypots
>Later Brazil drops the fascism meme, unironically elects of full blown communist in a fair, democratic election
>USA installs military junta in 1964 to prevent the spread of communism
>junta does a good job at first, but runs into economic crisis
>inflation out of control, plan to replace currently devised by Fernando Enrique Cardoso, Brazil's closest thing to a Founding Father
>Is a sociologist, but right wing-ish so I guess it's okay
>His plan actually works, stabilizes Brazil, allowing Brazil to become a democracy
>First peaceful transition of power happens from Cardoso to Lula
>Lula is a proto-communist leading a "Workers Party"
>Runs a massive scam stealing trillions of "Reais" (Brazilian dollary-doos) which is exposed during the reign of Brazil's Hillary Clinton.
>Now the Brazilian Hillary Clinton has been replaced with rightwingers.

I've actually stopped keeping up with Brazilian politics now. I think Brazil is seriously considering dropping democracy or something. The scam has annihilated the very little faith Brazilians had in their government.

same here

There are literally human ape hybrids in Brazil.

*currently* -> *currency*, Cardoso replaced Brazil's old currency, the Cruzeiros with the modern day Reais.

Yes, especially many of the newer developments built outside of the major cities which are directly inspired by American style suburbs. Especially those developments built within the last 15 years or so.

I bet you guys can't even tell if this is a black baby or a gorilla baby.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Biggest mistake ever made.

We should have let them all starve or die of some disease. Its not like they were able to build boats and go somewhere else ...

Imagine the current year. No Niggers in Europe and the Americas. No Niggers in Africa. The whole continent colonized by Europeans. FUCK. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

This is a photograph of a real humanzee that I personally took.

Here is a documentary I personally made about Joseph Stalin creating an army of half man half ape super soldiers. This really happened:
youtube.com/watch?v=QT1oPQLEi_M

I feel the same way. At least Europe barely has them.

You guys inherited our tendency to be lazy fucks,corrupted fucks and waste all of yur money on hookers and blow