FOUND THE ORIGINAL

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"rural and suburban retard"/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm Republican because I am a rural/suburban retard

Remind me how Trudeau's dick tastes, you fucking leaf.

If these are the republicans of the future the democrats will never have to worry about losing another presidential election

I'm republican because I married my sister!

Leaf

I'm a dem because I'm jobless

Basically it all boils down to:
>'I'm a Republican because....
>I'm racist"

This is half true.

I'm a Republican
because I don't think it violates the NAP?

>everything I don't like is racist

>reminder the "rural & suburban" guy is a shill
See: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"rural and suburban retard"/

Kek, underrated

>these guns

Even with two layers of clothes on those arms ain't topping 12 inches.

this.
People who violate the NAP deserve helicopter rides, and how can i hold them to a standard that i cannot uphold?

They will get their helicopter rides, this wouldn't be America if we didn't enable helicopter rides for commies. The government might not give rides, but Americans will, and they'll do it so well nobody will know.

Not what I said you stupid fucking assmucher. I said that these kids are RACIST because they are voting for Trump who IS a proven fucking xenophobe. God why are Americans so fucking stupid?!?!?!?!

what's wrong with being racist? Why do non whites commit the majority of violent crime in western nations?

It's CY+2, calling everything and everyone you disagree with racist doesn't work anymore.

It's pathetic that it ever did.

Is top left a qt female? If so would climb trees and pretend to be a pirate with.

>I'm a Leaf because I'm an unfunny version of an Australian shitposter

Wow, it's positive and charming. The libtard defacement of it was jarring and unfunny. How surprising,huh?

It's a meme you nigger

im an autistic liberal who loves dogcock because my wifes transgender son thinks its cool

>Jw

>(you)

whoa, are you serious right now, that's a low blow, it's time to check your privilege, some people are wife's sons here ok kiddo.

I'm Republican because i hate taxes

Leaf

Kek none of those make any sense, other than maybe the guy in the bottom right but its still some pseudo-deep bullshit

DON'T YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES GET IT?!?!?!
WHEN YOU ARE DEFINITIVELY RACIST YOU NEED YOU MUST YOU HAVE TO BE CALLED OUT!!!!
YOU BASTARDS ARE ALL FUCKING EVIL!!!!
I knew about Sup Forums for a few years but never went over. First time I did today and all I see is this hideous bullshit i really hate it. On another thread someone mocked me for being British - so what if I am Muslim?? We ARE all human, except maybe Americans

If you're going to false flag as a leftist try to be more subtle

I'm a Republican because I want a wall to the north to keep out the snow niggers

>1 post by this ID
You fucking piece of shit

Dingus, this guy obviously has a cushy occupation supplied with mtn dew and cheetos in Brock's basement, they do it for (((you's)))

trying too hard

I'm a Republican because I was never able to grasp the concept of greenhouse gases and genetic mutations over millions of years

I'm a republican because I'm a #cruzmissile

Why is always a canadian that posts this shit?

>Obama wants to take muh guns!

what did he mean by this?

Obama just said the party line after mass shootings and went back to dropping hellfires on afghanis

this

That's dedication.

as a black man, i support the republican party because they are the real racists

I'm a Republican because conservatism is the new punk rock

I'm a Republican because in 1st grade my best friend told me John Kerry was a butthead.

I'm now further to the right than he is.