STOP KONY

WHY THE FUCK ISNT Sup Forums DISCUSSING THIS MAN?

>USES KIDS AS SOILDERS
>A NIGGER
>THE #1 REASON AFRICA IS STILL A SHIT HOLE

IF WE WANNA KEEP AFRICANS FROM MIGRATING TO EUROPE AND AMERICA, WE HAVE TO STOP JOSEPH KONY NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TjdH2LDH5LM
youtube.com/watch?v=yGiR2TmeNYc
youtube.com/watch?v=TjdH2LDH5LM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>THE #1 REASON AFRICA IS STILL A SHIT HOLE
The #1 reason Africa is still a shithole is Africans

whos kony

seriously tho, what happened to this knoy2012 thing? I never bought into it anyway.

The guy was sent to a mental asylum after streaking, apparently he got psychotic from all the fame. Don't know what he is doing now though.

jacking it in a padded cell

>from all the fame
lmao what fame?
He made meme that was popular for a month.

The guy was caught jerking off in some bushes and got put in an asylum. After that it died out.

This. Kony is as irrelevant every other nigger in Africa

I've heard about the streaking. So what? Is this Knoy thing actually a meme designed to sell normies those fucking stupid ((((((((((((merchandises))))))))))))))

Joseph Kony was a christian and he killed and raped. His men were an evil spawn from Hell. 50% of African warlords are Christians, not muslims

This happened youtu.be/TjdH2LDH5LM

>2012 was 5 years ago

Joseph "Putting the infant in infantry" Kony

I recently bought a Kony 2012 shirt from a thrift.

Did someone call?

It was viral marketing in an attempt to promote his shitty documentary.

Normies bought into it like crazy as usual.

Jason Russell is a fag

>Attacking one of the few black men who wants to take care of children

Okay get this . .. Jason Russell got DRugged by the government for trying to stop their pedo ring and they flip him a brain frying amount of drugs and this happens right before the event of kony 2012 . . . . stopping it youtube.com/watch?v=yGiR2TmeNYc

I have a question for you sir.

d-do you know kung fu?

KONY 2012
KONY 2012
KOOOOONYYYY TWENTY TWEEELLVVVEEE

What is Kony up to now? I heard they don't even know where his army went.

I don't know what they expected with this shit. If anything it just made me root for this badass Kony dude

Be me 2012
>go to university
>have a current events class with a women teacher
>literally thinks she knows everything
>notice one day kony 2012 BS posters everywhere
>kek this guy is probably dead, fuckign stupid normies either just hate christians , or are humanist bleeding heart faggot that want to invade uganda to save them from kony.
>every1 is extreme faggots over this shit
>ask my current events teacher "have you heard of this kony 2012 crap everyone is talking about" just to see what PC answer she gives.
>she replies "I dont believe in the Mayan calendar"

It reminded my of the south-park episode wher e the guy says
>Have you ever heard of the emancipation proclamation?
>and the guy replies "I dont listen to hip hop."

youtube.com/watch?v=TjdH2LDH5LM

kekekekekek. This man literally OD'd on memes

I remember this massive faggot, singing and dancing around wearing his hipster glasses, asking people to help stop kony.

At the time I remember thinking this faggot is trying to trick normies into going to war.

Then i saw how he stripped naked and went nuts then i knew he got a bunch of money from this shit and got high as fuck then went nuts.

pretty sure he was a jew also, which is fucking predictable.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc
Fuck it feels like it was just yesterday.

#Kony2020

#Kanye2024

JACKIN IT JACKIN IT JACKIN IT ALL THE WAY TO SAN DIEGO

I think it was a psyop like Chanology in 09. The purpose was to test the meme. First, they mobilized Anonymous as it was back then to go out in person and doxx themselves in the name of lulz. The (((Occupy))) thing was more of the same. I think the anti- Trump stuff we're seeing today is an extension of all that came before, except this time it's being done to us rather than bu us.