WTF America?

Why is America such an impoverished shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9CwaxApktLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>American man eats his own vomit because he has nothing to eat

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9CwaxApktLI

Wtf America? I thought you were supposed to be a first world country?

That's Detroit and you know it.

Africans turn every place they inhabit into little Africa.

I live in a white middle class area that looks like this.

liberal values

A white man is resorting to eating puke in Trump's America here

Is that Chicago or Detroit?

That's not America. That's Detroit.

He looks mentally ill to me.

You can't pretend that Canada doesn't have a terrible homeless problem. The difficulty with helping people like that sometimes is they aren't mentally capable of seeking out help, they have to be found.

We are. Sometimes leafs get in and can't figure shit out.

Maybe he should stop buying drugs and alcohol and get a job?

America is pretty solid outside of the cities which are collapsing in on themselves

He has no problems. He was a former iron worker who got laid off. So poor that he couldn't afford food, and your barbaric government just let him starve, so he had to eat his own puke to live.

HURR DURR WALL STREET JEWS

This table was purchased in Canada with universal basic income.

There's nothing wrong with that table.

fix downtown eastside vancouver and then talk leaf.

When? 1952?

We have welfare here. 1/3 of the country is on it.

I wouldn't exactly hold up your country as a shining example of helping the homeless either. All first world nations have a certain homeless population for various reasons.

You'll soon find out.
>imports millions of niggers and has welfare

It's one of those that you can expand?

The shittiness of Windsor has spread to Detroit.

Our homeless don't have to eat their own vomit to survive.

Sad, you can tell that was once a nice home

Notice how the Canadian has no insulation and just a OSB wall.

>wanting them to survive

>wanting your fellow citizens to die
>calling yourself a patriot/nationalist.

It's just a country house.

>Barbaric government
>America
Pick one

Implying?

Is that some kind of historical building? why is it left like that?

Dude people are starving to the point of eating puke in Trump's America.

what in gods cock is a country house? is that like a shed where people do heroin?

>needing insulation
>needing a wall
>not being able to live in the field
And you call yourself a man.

Okay. How many? And how many of those are because they are drug addled/alcoholic degenerates that are responsible for fucking up their own lives?

>income inequality
America is heading the way of India.

Americans don't believe in staying in one place for more than a generation. Build a better subdivision out in the suburbs and abandon the inner urban core to shitskins. Americans have a deep apocalyptic mindset where they are always one step away from total annihilation. No worse place to be stuck than the inner city when famines spread, nukes fall and the gates of hell open. America is built on fanatical second coming preaching and belief that earthly dwellings do not matter since we will have mansions in heaven. Greeks and Romans had more pagan beliefs and and many of their buildings are still standing.

Some of the cities are improving too, thanks to wealthy white yuppies moving in and gentrifying (forcing all the poor low class out when they can no longer afford rent).

It's like reverse white flight, it's great

All the wealth here is fake.

Everyone leases cars. Everyone finances things, everyone here is dirt poor but can only afford certain things in installments. Everyone is fake here. SO FAKE. THERE IS NO LOVE HERE

JUST WORK YOUR BALLS OFF, GET A CAREER AND CONTINUE TO SLAVE AWAY

There is no love or religion. Every young girl here is taken before 20 at least once.

Our degenerate society will collapse soon.

I hope it does. Everyone here is on psychiatric meds, this country will fall apart and suicide rates will rise

At least the fire was put out.

OTHER WAY AROUND

Does anybody from Denmark, Norway, or Sweden have an example of what their poor/run-down areas look like? I just want a picture for comparison to America.
Yeah, and diversity isn't going to help that. You'll have a class of super-elites and then a brown/black Ultra-underclass.