SNL: 1
Drumpf: 0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZo1We9FJRM
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=lpVCG2ZpZtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you've just given me cancer.

SNL has got to be one of my favourite shows on television.

This pisses me off so much I'm going to post angry comments on a racist anime message board about it

>SNL

literally who

ZMONPHG BTFO

I don't remember him saying anything against blacks but okay.

Is that that sheboon Leslie Jones?

It's almost adorable how they think being so "le funny" is actually doing anything.

>b-but DRUMPF responds on Twitter!!! That means he BTFO!!!!

Yea, and then the day after he goes back to work and continues to push Leftist's shit in.

sorry, i'm missing the woman part. btw does anyone have the screenshots of the leslie jones twitter raid? i saw it once and had many laughs.

Kek

Can we turn this into a nigger hate thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=gZo1We9FJRM

And at the end of the day, she is still a disgusting chimp and Trump is still your president lolll

I don't give a shit

I'd love for Trump to tweet something like "great skit. Loving the diversity #blackhistorymonth"

>Harambe is reincarnated as the President

>Implying black women are lesser beings

Low quality bait

what's SNL is it like dear white people or something

>muh fear

Why do they think racists (Trump isn't even one) are afraid of everything? You would think someone who isn't afraid of being outcasted or receiving great societal backlash wouldn't be afraid of much.

How does something like this differ from white actor doing a 'blackface' which is considered racist?

I got aids!

Just watched the Michael Bolton special. It was literally just a bunch of kikes from snl doing a cash grab for money. Zero skill or effort.

I wish I had a girlfriend just so Sam could steal her from me.

Well you see, Jews are ok with this but not the alternative

Cmon man, live up to your country's potential

Really bakes my bread

I swear no one changes physical appearances as much as Sam Hyde. He always looks slightly different.

your racist tears fuel my passion for destroying the racist & patriarchal social hierarchies.

White Martin Luther King when?
Or better yet cast Leslie Jones as Anne Frank

Those leftist judges didnt seem too rekt.

>leslie jones still can't escape from her entire career being nothing but a punchline of her skin color

Leslie's got a similar build to the Donald

crap.

>ooh

Children.

HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THE UNDERBITE!!!

inbred nigger to the max alert!

You wanna know something else?
A cheeto made more money than me.

Thanks for the fresh racist material SNL-kun

this is genius, these guys have reached a new level. they're seriously WHOOPING the alt right

Is that Leslie Jones? Because that shit might actually fucking trigger me. The ONE fucking nigger I want to see hang more then Obama..... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

looks even more like a gorilla in that image

Isn't that Harambe?

Literal warcraft style orc teeth

>An animal hating, PETA deniers worst fear: being portrayed by a Gorilla.

youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g

Leslie Jones is the ugliest famous negress; you'd have to find a crack whore in Harlem to outmatch her. She is positively simian, like in those 19th century racial cartoons.

Trump is finished.

shiet. they gonna need the UN fire dept for that infernal burn.

>Label people things that aren't actually true
>Use these misattributed labels to attack the person
>Congratulate yourself on "outing" things that don't exist except in your own mind
>????
>BTFO
>The left

there is no amount of convincing possible that will have me believing i share a species with this creature in the pic

it is just too different and too simian

Stop replying you fucking idiots.

I don't know about you guys but i couldn't stand ghostbusters until they were all women. They just busted them in a way men never can.

dude im not daniel wessel but he's not apart of the organization... please remove him from the list.

this will end trump how will he ever recover

WE

Has Trump ever actually said anything that could be interpreted as anti-black?

When will they get tired of ripping le Drumpf? Honestly its not even funny. This is coming from a Hillary voter btw.

Someone get a white woman to dress up as Obama

anymore?

>mfw she actually has a similar build to him

she looks like a monkey. Jesus christ.

I don't want to be racist. Sup Forums just stop. I'm trying to be an upstanding citizen

No, not really, besides some "racist" crime statistics and one racist joke in the nineteen-eighties or something.

I think the closest he's ever come was tweeting crime statistics based on race, with the intent of highlighting black-on-black crime. Beyond that, he once said something about blacks not being able to walk down to the store without fear of being shot, and the few blacks that -don't- live in absolute shitholes got offended at that.

HAHA BLMURF BTFO

The real redpill is when you notice we kinda look like monkeys too.

fucking checked and kek'd.

youtube.com/watch?v=lpVCG2ZpZtQ

Wow, that's really speaks volumes of SNL's racism. They automatically assume that's the worst thing.

What the fuck is up with America and its obsession with race and identity politics.

>LOK'TAR OGAR

>
good idea to parody trump, trump really is a true nigger after all, he is our first nigger president

L2html noob

>Leslie "Gorilla Madness" Jones
>Woman

Pick one.

I could eat a bucket of friend chicken and I bet she'd suck it right out through my dick

thats a woman?

>An unfunny, long dead comedy shows worst fear: not having donald trump to talk about #SNL

It's a good thing Trump isn't racist or misogynistic then.

Apparently that's ok now too, as long as you commit.

They are going to ride the rating machines called Donald J. Trump until it dries, and that won't happen any time soon
Jews never lose

Yes, if there ever was a perfect person to play the SHEEEIIIITTTT character, it'd be her ugly ass.

SNL's ratings would be Regis Philbin exercise equipment infomercial at 3am-tier if it wasn't for Trump

I don't get it.

Do liberals really not understand that their virtue signaling just makes more conservatives in the process?

Nope, it's what happens when a nigger mistakes a gorilla for a women

The dude jizzed on a picture of the sheboon

Those digits confirm leafs are fags

WUZ HYOOMAAHNS

You heard SNL, blackface is socially acceptable again!

Lmao looks like Planet of the Apes Trump.