Red pill me on the Titanic Sup Forums

Red pill me on the Titanic Sup Forums

Was it the jews?

Yes? Because the captain was the cousin of someone or something.

>Was it the jews?
Fuck they are on to us.

>Ice"BERG"
Hmmmmm really makes you think....

Insurance scam.

>Ice"BERG"
kek, it all makes sense now.

>ice(((berg)))
EVERY FUCKING TIME

it was an engine room fire
there are multiple ways to stop the inflow of water in a ship that size - they had planned for it

kek'd

No it was the Irish.

I always wondered about this. How can a navigator and helmsman be so inept that they hit a massive iceberg? Also, a ship that size has contingencies in place for a large collision like that. At the very least, damage control should have been rather routine after a collision like that. My honest opinion is that, with a boatload of Irish rats onboard, the titanic was always a one way trip. They meant to sink that shit.

t. Navy vet

J.P. Morgan had it sank for insurance, it wasn't even the Titanic, it was the Olympic.

~~~***ATTENTION***~~~~
the rivets used were of an inferior type of steel. Because the steel was not heat treated and purified properly it was not to the manufacturer recommendations. The separate compartment design would have kept it afloat but because the ship yard used different rivets/bolts than the required quality the compartments could not hold together as designed. The temperature of the water lowered the strength of the inferior steel.

>conclusion: a jew like mentality if not outright jew company was in fact the cause of the Titanic's sinking. Someone cut corners and lied/used different cheaper steel bolts which was the reason.

Came here to post this.

It was the utter incompetence of a ship's captain.

Kind of like Captain Phillips who arguably had a death wish during the Somali raid on his ship.

Titanic never sank. It's sister ship did. Olympic. Has an extra port hole on the nose and the sunk photo proves it.

Yep!

The Titanic sunk due to an Iceberg
>Iceberg

Like all lumeenati ops, multiple birds with one stone.

>Simple insurance fraud to replace rooted ship.
>Kill of some political opponents who were against the federal reserve conspiracy.