OPERATION #HERETOSTAY

>make #heretostay trend, as a place where actual undocumented immigrants reveal their details and we report them to ICE (#undocumentedunafraid has been compromised)

>pic related for ICE telephone number

>use accounts without memes/with Mexican names and fake profile pictures to give credibility

>assist trump and the global populist backlash

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/melissataboada/with_replies
twitter.com/lagitanilla
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beaners post shit like pic related and think they're brave because they were used to a certain way of life and comfort here.

Now that Trump has actually won though and the media is covering the ICE raids....I don't hear many people speaking out anymore.

You have a point user- however, as immigration and law enforcement ramps up with Trump I think more people will speak up, believing they are part of the """resistance.""" This is a good idea, for the safety of your country.

bump

I'm all for turning California red again. You have no idea how shit these Mexicans are. I lived around them in Cali for over a decade and their IQ level is barely above blacks so that should tell you something about how they act.

The only way they will speak out again is if they feel safe like before Trump's victory. I'm not sure how to get them to feel that way unless they see other influential Mexicans going around saying they are undocumented and explaining nothing has happened to them. It would be a good move for Trump to sponsor something like that.

Bump. They've been doing this already. Since MSM browses Sup Forums which is evident from pic related we must have multiple threads dedicated to this so they are difficult to discover. These threads should also have no contact with other clone threads in order to keep OC fresh and new.

Same. I've lived around spics for most of my life. They're barely a step above our antiquated farming equipment.

Keep bumping this. Get it going.

Bump

The power of Sup Forums is that any new hashtag we come up with will be immediately used on Twitter and spread while the MSM has to take time to find the threads and write the articles and then there's extra time for the article to be seen by enough people.

We need to be like guerilla fighters. Quick hashtags that are useful for a day or two and then move on to a different one.

Exactly. Hashtags must be changed quickly and multiple different ones must be used in order to confuse MSM spies. This is why #nowhitedemocrats failed.

Post this image to share advice on what to do if ICE comes to your door.

Translation?

>let the agents enter, but don't be friendly
>immediately tell them that you are not an illegal immigrant
>if they ask you for documents, don't provide them. they need a court order in order to ask you for those documents. if they ask you to sign something however, sign it
>do NOT video record them. recording them is against the law in most states. avoid having family members record them
>if they try to arrest you run and hide to avoid becoming deported. resisting an arrest will give your family members time to escape
>if you are arrested, give them information about other illegal immigrants. it's possible they'll bargain with you

Brilliant!

bump

You guys are really making a huge difference here. Your brilliantly crafted fraudulent images are sure to fool... nobody. Hopefully Trump will tweet about what a great job you did.

Thanks. We need an user good at Spanish to do what I'm thinking. First we have an English side of the picture in But on the Spanish side we have it saying shit contrary to the English side. This will trick white liberals into sharing and dumb beaners into reading the Spanish part only.

>4.5 GPA
how?

awesome

Thanks sharejew. Tell me that from the other side of the wall.

Probably unweighted.

ill do some oc

Fuck, never mind that. I'm an idiot. I realize that it is telling them bad information. We need to make more.

AP/honors

never trust women to be totally honest in public forums when talking about themselves

Who are these two?

Reporter for Austin American-Statesmen aiding and encouraging illegal aliens to stay in US

twitter.com/melissataboada/with_replies

Some cunt from her college posted some info on her here one time. She's taking some meme bullshit major, despite claiming to be so intelligent.

this is too obvious.
1) should be "if they show proper identification you MUST open the door, failure to do so will give them just cause for gaining entry by force"

2) is good.

3) Is good

4) is ok, but I'd word it better.

5) Is bad. Make it more "do not resist arrest, instead turn yourself in, inform them of any family members, or you may be charged with resisting and obstruction"

6) Remove this, replace it with a line saying that anything said in Spanish is not admissible in court unless the ICE agents identify themselves as bilingual first.

This is all well and good but we need people that can read and write Spanish. Maybe get some Portuguese proficient people too; there are illegal Brazilians in the USA too.

Is this Sup Forums's final form? Autistic Authoritarianism?

Sup Forumsice?

We need Sup Forumsice threads but cunt mods will delete them.

BEANERS

Bump. Can anyone give us a quick rundown?

She sucked a LOT of dick in high school. Everyone know that swallowing semen daily increases a womans IQ.

excellent desu!

Here's a bit of shitty OC. It's shit but I want to help the cause at least.

Sell the idea that the California state government and local government will protect them. Bring up bullshit arguments like "the Fifth Amendment doesn't allow your statement of illegal entry to be used against you in a deportation proceeding."

Also: the signs says "no human is illegal" or something like that.

Let the world know, Sup Forums. Let ICE know, Sup Forums. #heretostay

Give us the information we need to contact ICE.

My neighbors have been blasting rachero beaner music all the time, and they always park in front of my house with their 30+ cars because their ENTIRE family lives in a single house.

I want those fuckers deported.

Haven't they only deported 200 something people? I know that seems like a lot, but it isn't.

>Draped in American flags when they're about to get kicked out

But they're waving Mexican flags when they're beating up voters.

This

WE'RE HERE TO STAY.
LATINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!

Diabolical

Lmfao

>anything said in Spanish is not admissible in court unless the ICE agents identify themselves as bilingual first.

That's almost half believable. I love it.

>the obvious cancer
get out

this is brilliant. legitimately genius. spread, spread, spread!

We already tried this.

And? Keep trying it. They really think they can beat the collective autistic meme power of Sup Forums, especially if we fight a war on multiple fronts with different campaigns?

Hijack the #Not1More tag by using the #HereToStay tag too

Yes, there's plenty of hashtags we could use, War on multiple fronts!

boi

fuck, accidentally hit enter

by doing this they will stop using the tag and thus silence themselves

this is almost as good as them giving themselves up, and in a way it's better because it gets them to shut the fuck up so it doesn't enter the mindshare of normies who might otherwise care about this issue and give material/financial/political support.

How many people follow this dike, fag? whatever.

Most people don't even follow the damn news anymore, so just keep at it, and create new ones every few(say three) days.

In time no one will know what is the real one and which is the fake ones.

You know, like how real and fake news are so entwined now their had to tell apart.

Nothing we do will shut up the undocumented loudmouths on twitter. I guarantee you. They are so retarded they will find other ways to express their (((pride))). This meme campaign is necessary because ICE will be alerted to the existence of these individuals online, and Sup Forums could actually deport people (lelel).

this

I work at a hardware department store in Chicago land. 60% of the customers can not speak English. How do I go about taking action to get these people deported?

thanks mister brock!

Shit's already trending. Nice.

Just report them all to ICE. It'll be up to them to determine whether or not they are illegals, and they have a good track record of getting it right.

The_donald will fuck this up with their stupid grandstanding.

Even better then, we can just @ICEgov the offenders with different overt accounts.

Appreciate the help from dingoland btw

If they use a debit/credit card (you'd be surprised how many of them have these, there are a lot of "underbanked" initiatives in these places so the financial institutions can get a cut from these people) ask for ID to go along with it.

If they don't produce or the ID looks forged send a tip to HSI

down under always reporting for ICE duty. I agree with your suggestions, will use them on social media.

Well it than a hand full of contractors who's information I have do I simply just say "hundreds of illegals are here" and hope they do something?

someone come help continuing this geenral too

I think I've found one here.

twitter.com/lagitanilla

See

You're onto something. Hijack all their hashtags

burger needed to report to ICE

Press S to stay in the United States illegally

Just use the original (liberal) version for the English side and our version for the Spanish side.

It's saying the exact same thing you one language speaking peasant pond scum cuck

Fuck off bogposters, fucking forced memes.

My family was deported because of a hashtag

I honestly thought that sign said "we shall behead" when looking at the thumbnail.

So by the looks of it every spic protesting ICE is or was a gang member. That wall can't go up fast enough.

bump

What ICE should do is station themselves at Home Depot and Lowes stores around the country, I guaranteed that 25% of the illegals can be caught this way.

You need to attack on two fronts.

First, keep doing what you're doing.

Second, you need to attack from within. There are already stories of illegal aliens leaving the country on their own because they're afraid of being arrested and put in jail.

It's already been stated that people who have been caught more than once will be jailed. In many states like California, the jails are over crowded hell holes. Simply returning home is the better option.

You need to help spread these rumors. This will be far more effective than simply reporting people. It's an attack from within.

This pictures fake isnt it?

#MyFamilyStaysTogether

Someone make that

>4.5 grade average

Uh yeah. Obviously.

I have this version if anyone is interested. Might get them in more trouble

Even beaners know not to punch a cop

wut

then it needs to be fucking removed what the fuck

this is a serious support for trump zone

what the fuck is wrong with you people

Yeah, there was a Home Depot I used to live by. These subhumans literally turned the parking lot into their personal bar. They had a bus seat set up as a lounge chair. There was trash EVERYWHERE. Beer cans, food wrappers, cigarette butts. And no one did anything.

Fuck mexicans.

4.5GPA? She must have been sucking some major D.

Meant to quote this guy
>

>didn't read the whole thread

oh that

no I fucking replied to the OP image

the prompt to "report illegals" is fake

bump

Here's an edit with the liberal side on the left to make it more believable for the liberals who share it.

Bump.

Fuck forgot the picture