If you were able to hack into Trump's twitter and post one thing, what would it be?

If you were able to hack into Trump's twitter and post one thing, what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gas the mudshits, race war now.

We're making anime real folks! Waifu's for every American!

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Just pic related

This lol

Soros wanted. Dead or Alive. $10M reward. Low energy loser thinks he can compromise Western democracy with his blood money. Sad!

BECAUSE YOU WOULD BE IN JAIL

>I have officially decriminalized marijuana

Hopefully the lefties would buy it and suddenly accept him in masses

Nukes go off in 6......5....4....3....2....2....2...

It's "gas the Jews"
welcome to pol, greatest ally.

Where are the curves ?

The nuclear codes have bren hacked. SAD! Good luck. I am jumping into airforce one

"I just made a poopie in my pants, and YOU CAN'T STOP ME!"

Low Energy Prime Minister Justin has agreed to pay for 2 walls.

"just got done speaking to the wonderful japanese emperor - called kim jong un a fatass - sad!"

Pinkie Pie is best pony.

The Jews did the Holocaust! Sad!

i declare my self to be the second coming of christ, Thanks for electing me my children. As i was sent by god himself to fix this mess of a nation

Uncovered decades long fraud at the fed effective immediately we have nationalized it will be shut down soon.

IT WOULD MAKE MORE SENSE FOR TRUMP TO SAY MUDSHITS. BAN ALL LEAFS NOW, TIRED OF YOUR SHIT.

Hillary Clinton tried to slap me and call me pervert, I ripped her fuckin tonsils out and fed her sherbet. #mynerveshurt

>Sending nukes China's and Russia's way RIGHT NOW. Be prepared!

Ayy lmaos are real, who knew ? The intelligence community kept this hidden for decades! Many such cases! SAD.

Our nation deserves justice.

We're going to lock her up

"Just informed CIA had role in 9/11 - the people should know! More info to come..."

my pussy is on fire

Trump would never attack greatest ally.

Cheers to our great allies from japan! Anime is great folks, go watch it!

try and get the truth out about Haystack

Asuka is best girl. After all the Mexicans are gone, Reifags are next.

>The nuclear codes are password and hunter2.

Breifing with the NSA, just saw all your search history's. SAD!

>If you were able to hack into Trump's twitter and post one thing, what would it be?

An endorsement and recommendation of The Culture of Critique, saying it explains where modern Leftism comes from.

"Asuka is best girl. After all the Mexicans are gone, Reifags are next."

Drain the swamp! I don't want Barron here until those pedos are DEAD!

"The real heroes of the election were Sup Forums.org/pol. Praise Kek!"

"I'll give you this Twitter back for 2 million dollars and a presidential pardon."

I'd just post a picture of a smug pepe and watch the liberals go apeshit over a cartoon frog

I love @reaIdonaldtrump. Such a great account

Fuck you Bill Kristol you stupid kike fuck

And then watch leftist collectively shit their pants when they figure out why the number means

Get fucked pothead

The real enemies are the Bogdanoffs.

I've read the secret space alien files, they will take our jobs and bring their rapists, have to build a space wall. Sad!

Reply to this tweet or your mother will die in her sleep.

The Muslims must go back. Look at Europe and Germany. Sad

I would probably pin that old tweet about sharks and kek as the MSM tries to decipher what it means.

Rosie is a fat pig. Sad

"Got Milk?"

My eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the zoo!

Niggers tongue my anus

We're going to bring back foreskins, and make Israel pay for them using the stem cells of aborted Jewish fetuses!
MAGA!!!

>I dont even like any of you

Execute Order 66.

Sad!

OP is a faggot

Islam is a blight on humanity, and is totally incompatible with liberal Western values.

youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

This.

Same, but put "Glassing Ants in 10 minutes" #MakeEarthGreatAgain.

I'll bite

>what do the numbers mean

Praise Kek

"Hitler did nothing wrong."

Then link to "The greatest story never told"

If you kill your enemies they win.

Molten Glass was found at the base of the Towers flowing in pools like lava.

I am not going to get into the whole conspiracy theory. I have no strong opinions in either direction. Just saying, jet fuel doesnt need to be able to melt steel beams in order to fuck up their structural integrity.

Pic related

"We're going to make America white again. #MAWA"

I'd get all my money, short AAPL, then tweet "Twisted Tim Cook thinks apply can pay no tax. Stupid Obama let him! Will look into this."

2582-68-2569-2-48-75-6-49-569569-08935

>tfw no ivanka gf
That is actually what I'd post.

I would just switch his picture to this

Then how do you explain Molten glass? Glass melts at 3.000 F or 1.600 C while Steel only melts at 2.500

why not this?

I'm getting a divorce!

I thought Finding Dory was great! Looking forward to the sequel! #MAGA

If he makes it easier for white canadians to move in wake of all these deportations, I'd gladly become a burger.

Whats a state with no snow and moderate amounts of rain?

A man with a brain.

Yall niggas say I got small hands but the bruises on your moms pussies say otherwise

Florida fits the case pretty neatly, if you live in Jacksonville it's pretty comfy

I'd post " Milo Yiannopoulos is being considered as Press Secretary."

Traps and futa are gay.

MAGA

You are all useful idiots

You have been warned.

>If China doesnt get its act together and stop stealing from us I will consider the nuclear option

Eight years is so little to Make America Great Again.

Japan PM says the U.S will be the FIRST to get custom AI waifus, amazing!

NO ERA PENAL

That would definitely start a civil war.

This

funniest one in the thread

Sad!

>we have to stop being naive and face facts. There is a huge criminal problem within the African American community that is disproportionate to white and ethnic community's. This has to be addressed it is a stain that effects peoples perception of African Americans and hurts the African American community.
I am going to pass an executive order to have anyone with gang affiliation arrested and put Guantanimo bay (which I will be expanding) with all of the other terrorists.

didnt mean to reply